Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Hunter Augmented Reality Game Soft Release Set  (Read 904 times)
bitcoinXavy

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:40:48 AM

So, if you are playing Crypto Hunter now, there will be no actions required to swap any SWYFT or FROST coins collected to date on the app. Team will take care of for you and after the merger, the FROST coin will no longer appear in the game. Shout with any questions.

Why u not fix platform and buy better dev then make game with not work and 1000’s adverts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 07:52:48 AM

What parts about the game are you having issues with? We have a good list to work through now, but all inputs are welcome.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:26:10 PM

What parts about the game are you having issues with? We have a good list to work through now, but all inputs are welcome.

Does game work. Not. Child make better game in preschool. Soooo many bugs. Soooo many adverts. Why not make game work before release. I know U want quick release to make quick money but is not good. Is sad to make SATC name bad with SWYFT name. Why not spend money you steal in presale to make Masternode platform work of you not make true on promise to make hardware wallet.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 04:57:28 AM

Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:14:13 AM

Game works just fine brother. Android build is working through a few bugs. I'm not sure who you think stole anything since the current team wasn't part of the project on the original SATC team since rebranded. Anything specific you have on the game can be shared in the appropriate spot on the Discord server for fixing. Reducing the educational card frequency is up in the next round of fixes.

Game is not work. Please stop you lie. I play it and I make good game then this in my sleep. So many bugs. You not even embarrass to release this. You want product in market to dump coins. But you not understand that bad product not make coin fly to moon. Please stop be rush to release rubbish things. Mike is too much greedy to release product in speed to make money. Original developer who is name Peter Chang who make this coin always check everything before release. He even make many delay so product work. But mike and him bad new dev are not good. Lazy and greedy. Make SATC name and for money. Always make new blockchain. Steal presale and dump coin. Mike always say he invest. What he invest. I do not see what he invest. He invest only many lie. Only talking. No showing good things. Is sad. I lose lot of money becomes of him.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:41:45 AM

Game is not work. Please stop you lie. I play it and I make good game then this in my sleep. So many bugs. You not even embarrass to release this. You want product in market to dump coins. But you not understand that bad product not make coin fly to moon. Please stop be rush to release rubbish things. Mike is too much greedy to release product in speed to make money. Original developer who is name Peter Chang who make this coin always check everything before release. He even make many delay so product work. But mike and him bad new dev are not good. Lazy and greedy. Make SATC name and for money. Always make new blockchain. Steal presale and dump coin. Mike always say he invest. What he invest. I do not see what he invest. He invest only many lie. Only talking. No showing good things. Is sad. I lose lot of money becomes of him.

Interesting how the dev team will react on this statement.
Gaming industry is a good industry to explore with.
If the team is sincere in further advancing this project, I think they should make things straight and clarify things to their customers.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 08:02:00 AM

Yeah, the team has asked him to come to Discord or Telegram to discuss his issues the original SATC project team that disbanded. Mike took over the chain in November 2018 and wasn't part of the presale. I was actually an investor then which is how I started helping out (I volunteer). He has refused to come there, Mike has offered to buy any coins he has which has has blown off and just responds with the negativity, etc. Appreciate all feedback. And will have some more news on this channel on the game upgrades coming here soon while we work through the merger of the SWYFT and FROST projects on September 1st. Thanks for your comments.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:14:05 AM

Interesting how the dev team will react on this statement.
Gaming industry is a good industry to explore with.
If the team is sincere in further advancing this project, I think they should make things straight and clarify things to their customers.

Dev not ever reply. Only parrot for Dev who useful to reply with nothing always.
Mike is best friend with Peter Chang who is original dev. Mike be Dev before November 2018. So how he take over. He original owner like Peter Chang. Peter Chang tell me everyday he make hardware wallet. He promise me for update always and then he disappear and then new Dev Mar come who done nothing all day every day. Make the masternode server bad. He not care like original Peter.

Please say mike how much he buy my coin for?

I ban from discord as I say truth. Then my word get delete in discord. I feel bully there. Real masternode user talk in discord. But no one talk here. Only sheep talk in discord. Why is coin proce less worth than rubbish. Is you dump coin from steal resale. I watch and I see. Not blind follow.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:22:36 AM

SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:48:21 AM

SO I can do this copy paste game like you Smiley 

Hmmm, Mike wasn't part of that team. I was there at presale brother. I don't remember you. Did you even buy coins or did you do something like buy shares from one of the scammers around at the time in the masternode space like CrypotPunisher? You had Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus on that dev team. None of which continued on when Mike took over after being an investor like you, he, and I. April 2018.

Mike has funded the new chain.. He is funding new exchanges.. and has committed $30,000 dollars to the project to bring value back. If he is an exist scammer why does he persist on working with the community. Calling members every week and is regimented on making sure all the team are on track. You haven't done anything constructive as I've asked in either Telegram or Discord, so until you do, I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you just want to continue to complain about the original team from then which is not the current one, then that's fine brother. Free country in the U.S. and appreciate your inputs.

So is what is happen to Peter, Robert, and Black Jesus. You be clear to me and tell me why they go for? Who is new dev.

And I say mike put $30000. Haha where I not see it. This lie. Show me proof. Show me where. I see nothing new.

Mike is always Dev I know this sure.

U do not remember me. I not remember you. You parrot. Maybe you mike.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 04:16:50 AM

Dude! I'm glad you're ok. Hadn't heard from you in a while.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 08:21:45 AM

22 old coins for 1 new coin. This is joke. Daylight robbery.

I get less than 5% of my coin back.

You thief and now I lost more money. Why is no one complains but I. People are sheep. This Deva are trying to inflate price and then dump coin like before swap.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 08:48:03 AM

You're alive. Glad you're ok. Both Frost and SWYFT have merged to a blockchain with lower supply to avoid the inflation issues each chain saw. Did you get through the swap ok? give me a shout on Discord if you have questions.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:22:34 AM

swap is near over. So when Dev dump coin. No burn old old as well right. Ok is our secret. Don’t burn coin right. No one dump Now as no one has lots of coin as swap is for 5% of your old coin you get back.
22 old coin for 1 new coin. You thief. How is it possible you make our life worse but you always do. Bravo. Maybe do another swap. Give me less coin than now.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 10:27:14 PM

Please make sure you have swapped your coins from Frost or Satc to Swyft before 00.01 UTC tonight.

As we move into the 3rd week out of 4. The penalty starts, which is swap ratio +50% and we move to wallet.dat verification.

Further instruction will be sent out about this process later but all rewards from tomorrow will be invalid if running nodes still or staking.

Dont delay our timeline will remain robust and given the level of communication lines we have been taking this is your responsibility.

If you are struggling with the technicals in previous announcements please get in touch.

If you are unable to perform due to being away please get in touch with the team.

We are confident that most members have already swapped.

https://discord.gg/NHBSHqh
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 01:46:22 PM

Is more talk in a graveyard then this forum. This coin is dead. Devs talk but not deliver. Devs not talk here in main channel. Always hide behind parrot and then say they invest $30000 in discord. Why.

So people not swap and you have more coin. U burn this coin you have extra or more for you.

How much coin has Dev got. I hear him say he have more then half of coin. Is them true... is market manipulation. Because no one talk here and no one buy and total in market is 11million. How? So dev have 10 million with them.

No one talk here because they scared they will be banned on discord. Is sad.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 01:54:50 AM

Yeah, most come join on Discord or Telegram brother. 815 masternodes up on the SWYFT blockchain now. Exchanges and MNO this week coming. More exciting stuff to follow.
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

Yeah, most come join on Discord or Telegram brother. 815 masternodes up on the SWYFT blockchain now. Exchanges and MNO this week coming. More exciting stuff to follow.

815 mastrenod before swap is start. i smell poo. dev making masternode to make hype. haha i seen this trcik many time.
javanx3d (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:06:32 AM

815 masternodes from the FRost and SWYFT (SATC) holders brother. Come check out the DIscord if you would like more dialogue.

Masternodes online updated here for SWYFT: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SWYFT/
bitcoinXavy

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:10:00 AM

815 masternodes from the FRost and SWYFT (SATC) holders brother. Come check out the DIscord if you would like more dialogue.

Masternodes online updated here for SWYFT: https://masternodes.online/currencies/SWYFT/

not burn premine. is this dev can become anymore thief and greedy? he will dump or sell company and change the naming from swyft again soon. so satc to satc world to swyft and then then is somthingelsecoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: