Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Verbal Attack on Mayor of London, While landing in the UK.  (Read 313 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:31:08 AM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

.@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.........Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

I mean, this is like a show right? like a script? like how WWE is (the fake wrestling thing) they always have the good and bad guy?
I do like when he talks smack about Trudeau tho Tongue

I mean the guy has 1million followers trump, granted 90% of them are probably bots, that leaves 10,000 real people, 1 of them is probably nuts enough to think you attacking them, be careful my orange oompla loopah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:06:41 AM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1135453891326238721

.@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.........Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height. In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

I mean, this is like a show right? like a script? like how WWE is (the fake wrestling thing) they always have the good and bad guy?
I do like when he talks smack about Trudeau tho Tongue

I mean the guy has 1million followers trump, granted 90% of them are probably bots, that leaves 10,000 real people, 1 of them is probably nuts enough to think you attacking them, be careful my orange oompla loopah.

in uk no one can do a good job, nowadays, only when it comes to destroying things like the nazis of the brexit party

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:17:35 PM

Sadiq  Khan is an outstanding shitter that promote LGBT police and fight against knives. Most things he do is an absolute bullshit.
So what's your point regarding this guy? If such shitter is arguing against Trumps visit then he would obviously hear something unpleasant about his recent activities.
Great calculation and nice conclusion. Looks absolutely legit. Just as any 99% of posts made by TimeBits.

.@SadiqKhan, He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.

, be careful my orange oompla loopah.

I couldn't agree more ! Sadiq is part of the terrorist gang fighting against free speech and christianity... Since I saw the hundred of thousands of rape of white british girls supported by the entire british establishment... 

And yeah, very much and that extend to all the potus sec team...
No one is taking those achievements into consideration. Especially when leftists got a chance to blame trump.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:48:50 PM

I'm fond of neither but it's nice to see someone say something nasty to that part-and-parcel guy. Ever since statement my blood curdles every time I see him show up in some news.

Would Trump be coming upon Khan during his visit? Might watch the news just to see how awkward it would look.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:58:03 PM

It's pure entertainment !

Trump is the best thing ever happened to the world.

I disagree with him on almost everything, but I love that he's president.
Whenever we looked at politicians, we saw them as boring, lecturing, silent, with authority.

With trump, it's such a good show!

He may lie, but he really speaks what he means and thinks. And I like him for that xD

And he never fails to win my heart with this...
I merit this.
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:39:35 AM

Whenever we looked at politicians, we saw them as boring, lecturing, silent, with authority.

He may lie, but he really speaks what he means and thinks. And I like him for that xD

I merit this.

Thanks!! I appreciate it  Cheesy
RebeccaFrei

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:57:26 AM

OMG! This man as clever as a pug. I've read the news that on his visit to Queen Elizabeth II he broke major protocol rule by touching Queen by her shoulder. And also I've read that he didn't recognize his gift to Queen which he gave to her at his first visit as a president.
Krsps

Activity: 104
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:30:24 AM

I agree that Trump's 12-year-old boy blurting of insults can sometimes be entertaining.  I have laughed too at times.
But he's just the kind of narcissistic of loose cannon, that can actually believe he can crown himself King of America.
Unfortunately, he never fails to try abuse the power of the presidency. It's a gleeful game to him to see how much he can get away with.
It's only funny up until the point where we lose our freedom. Then it becomes just another Fascist nightmare.  He jokes about what he intends to do. It's right in our face.
He wants to change the amount of time you can be the president and become the permanent ruler. With Russia's help and manipulation, he can go far. Trump is a dream come true for the Russians. Then, Doing away with the constitution, or just change it to his liking. And No free press, just Trump news would be allowed. He is telling us. He is shouting this.
The fact that he is Commander in Chief of all of the armed forces of. the most powerful nation in the world is chilling.
So I hope we realize its not a joke when there is a coup d' etate
And he is loving it!!  And he has no qualms of exploiting the presidential power to the hilt and making his family the first royal family of the U.S.A.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:05:10 AM

I agree that Trump's 12-year-old boy blurting of insults can sometimes be entertaining.  I have laughed too at times.
But he's just the kind of narcissistic of loose cannon, that can actually believe he can crown himself King of America.
Unfortunately, he never fails to try abuse the power of the presidency. It's a gleeful game to him to see how much he can get away with.
It's only funny up until the point where we lose our freedom. Then it becomes just another Fascist nightmare.  He jokes about what he intends to do. It's right in our face.
He wants to change the amount of time you can be the president and become the permanent ruler. With Russia's help and manipulation, he can go far. Trump is a dream come true for the Russians. Then, Doing away with the constitution, or just change it to his liking. And No free press, just Trump news would be allowed. He is telling us. He is shouting this.
The fact that he is Commander in Chief of all of the armed forces of. the most powerful nation in the world is chilling.
And he is loving it!!  And he has no qualms of exploiting the presidential power to the hilt and making his family the first royal family of the U.S.A.

@Krsps you’re over reacting to Trumps statements, most of which are hypothetical situations which will never happen. No one is going to loose their freedom Amercan laws are not that weak, and remember if he crosses a certain line he’ll be impeached. Russia has no connection with Trump from my understanding, because till date no proof has come to light on this subject so you have no reasons to be concerned.
Krsps

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:15:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 06:55:51 AM by Krsps

@Krsps you’re over reacting to Trumps statements, No one is going to loose their freedom Amercan laws are not that weak, and remember if he crosses a certain line he’ll be impeached. Russia has no connection with Trump from my understanding, because till date no proof has come to light on this subject so you have no reasons to be concerned.

Juggy 777,  thank you for your concern. Nobody can keep up with Trump's barrage of bizarre outbursts and tweets.
So let's just stick with the facts.

On the contrary, there a mountain of evidence of Trump's connection with Russia.

FBI Director Muelle has done an outstanding job of investigation. He is thorough and meticulous. And he is not done yet. This what has been done so far.

Mueller has criminally charged
a) 8 Americans that were working with Trump's campaign or administration
b) 13 Russian nationals
c) 12 Russian intelligence officers
d) 3 Russian companies and 2 other individuals.

All in all, 33 to 36 individuals, and 3 companies according to different sources have been criminally charged.

You need a scorecard to keep everything straight because there are many players

Here is a link that shows who has been convicted to prison so far.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/who-has-been-charged-in-russia-investigation-mueller-trump-2017-12

Mueller is a very savvy and careful lawyer. There were and still are meetings as to how to go about approaching Trump.
He was advised by Trump's lawyers he could not criminally charge a  sitting president.

Impeachment is a possibility but not very effective.  Impeachment only means a charge of misconduct is made against the president, not a conviction.

A charge of misconduct, (impeachment) is risky because it just goes before Congress and then politics is involved so it may end in nothing.

Mueller and others are discussing criminal charges, where he would have to go before a grand jury and could be convicted.

So there is more to come.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:31:33 AM

@Krsps you’re over reacting to Trumps statements, No one is going to loose their freedom Amercan laws are not that weak, and remember if he crosses a certain line he’ll be impeached. Russia has no connection with Trump from my understanding, because till date no proof has come to light on this subject so you have no reasons to be concerned.

Juggy 777,  thank you for your concern. Nobody can keep up with Trump's barrage of bizarre outbursts and tweets.

On the contrary, there a mountain of evidence of Trump's connection with Russia.

FBI Director Muelle has done an outstanding job of investigation. He is thorough and meticulous. And he is not done yet. ....

Buddy, I got some news for you.

Muelle is done.
Krsps

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:12:35 AM

Juggy 777,  thank you for your concern. Nobody can keep up with Trump's barrage of bizarre outbursts and tweets.

Buddy, I got some news for you.

Muelle is done.

Let's see. Mueller knows the law, and what you can and can't do and he is following it to he letter. And he did not clear Trump. In fact he said he couldn't say that.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:58:50 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 02:15:42 PM by Spendulus

Let's see. Mueller knows the law, and what you can and can't do and he is following it to he letter. And he did not clear Trump. In fact he said he couldn't say that.

No kidding?

It's not his job to "clear Trump." Just like that's not the job of any district attorney anywhere.

In other words, Mueller is DONE.

Oh, I already said that.

Just a kind reminder. Rather than taking twisted logic such as yours seriously, people are laughing at and tuning out the  attempt to keep the Mueller Zombie alive. Go ahead, pop your little bubbles. Please use a very serious tone. It might help.

Just as more young people will watch the movie version of a book than will read the book, Democrats in Congress have actually admitted in cable TV show interviews that they want to dramatize the Mueller report so that the voters will understand it (in their view) and care.  What the "Mueller Manifesto" needs, Democrats have all but admitted, is some Broadway razz-a-ma-tazz:  A chorus line.  Cheerleaders.  Anything to try to get voters to listen.

So on June 10, Chairman Jerry Nadler convened a panel in a hearing titled "Lessons From The Mueller Report." The purpose of the hearing was to read on TV what you could read for yourself in the Mueller Manifesto.  John Dean was flanked by two misleading former federal prosecutors and Heritage Foundation scholar John Malcolm, who just mostly agreed with the Democrats like a poodle wanting his belly rubbed.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/john_dean_blows_hole_in_democrats_impeachment_push.html#ixzz5qjniTacc
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

in uk no one can do a good job, nowadays, only when it comes to destroying things like the nazis of the brexit party

Sadly for you and your hate over the UK, there are many enterprises there that they are run pretty well with many profits on their pockets. Also, anglosaxons are one of the most diligent workers in the world.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:23:19 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 09:44:32 PM by KingScorpio

Sadly for you and your hate over the UK, there are many enterprises there that they are run pretty well with many profits on their pockets. Also, anglosaxons are one of the most diligent workers in the world.
i dont hate uk i simply say how it is, it doesnt has a future.

uk will be soon:

scottland northern iraland falkland islands (per referendum to spain) and of course 2 englands and potentially also wales

Krsps

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:08:00 AM

No kidding?

It's not his job to "clear Trump." Just like that's not the job of any district attorney anywhere.

In other words, Mueller is DONE.

Oh, I already said that.

Just a kind reminder. Rather than taking twisted logic such as yours seriously, people are laughing at and tuning out the  attempt to keep the Mueller Zombie alive. Go ahead, pop your little bubbles. Please use a very serious tone. It might help.

Just as more young people will watch the movie version of a book than will read the book, Democrats in Congress have actually admitted in cable TV show interviews that they want to dramatize the Mueller report so that the voters will understand it (in their view) and care.  What the "Mueller Manifesto" needs, Democrats have all but admitted, is some Broadway razz-a-ma-tazz:  A chorus line.  Cheerleaders.  Anything to try to get voters to listen.

So on June 10, Chairman Jerry Nadler convened a panel in a hearing titled "Lessons From The Mueller Report." The purpose of the hearing was to read on TV what you could read for yourself in the Mueller Manifesto.  John Dean was flanked by two misleading former federal prosecutors and Heritage Foundation scholar John Malcolm, who just mostly agreed with the Democrats like a poodle wanting his belly rubbed.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/06/john_dean_blows_hole_in_democrats_impeachment_push.html#ixzz5qjniTacc

Spendulus thank you.  I hope and pray we can all relax a little more and focus on the things we love about this country.
Krsps

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:52:40 AM

@Krsps you’re over reacting to Trumps statements, most of which are hypothetical situations which will never happen. No one is going to loose their freedom Amercan laws are not that weak, and remember if he crosses a certain line he’ll be impeached. Russia has no connection with Trump from my understanding, because till date no proof has come to light on this subject so you have no reasons to be concerned.

Juggy777, thanks for your response. Ok, I'm taking a deep breath. ......And actually my concern reflects what is going on here. A lot of people are very worried. There is a similar pattern astrologically as it was during the civil war. I am an astrologer so that is interesting to me but if that seems nonsensical to you, forget that.

Whatever the reason, the last few years here, the atmosphere has been tense, and heavy. Insults, the like of which we have never seen before, (which is the topic) are par for the course now. And it comes from the top down.

You are right we have strong laws and the constitution. So we have a good chance of weathering this. But it is definitely being put to the test.
Krsps

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:11:52 PM

I hope that he won't be elected on a second term, because he scares me a lot. I can easily imagine, that on some point a huge problems may appear because of his words or actions.

Mark Twain said, "Diapers and Politicians should changed frequently for the same reason."
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:01:18 PM

I hope that he won't be elected on a second term, because he scares me a lot. I can easily imagine, that on some point a huge problems may appear because of his words or actions.

Mark Twain said, "Diapers and Politicians should changed frequently for the same reason."

And that's the reason voters preferred Trump over Clinton.

I'm good with another Trump term, given all the recent crazy antics by Democrats.

"Open borders..." is straight from Lala land...
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:40:58 PM

in the west the main problem nowadays are just those carierist foreigners who become mayer of london not to be a good mayor but to simply be a muslim mayor, and thats an issue.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: