Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:19:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peter Brandt:$BTC appears to be stabilizing after the 12% break on Thursday.  (Read 183 times)
vit05 (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:46:07 PM

$BTC appears to be stabilizing after the 12% break on Thursday. I am willing to dip by toes back in the water

https://twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/1134522878093864961

Apparently several analysts who predicted what would happen in 2017 are again predicting a rise to a little more than 9k, reaching 10k. But stability in this band for a long time. That is, it is quite probable that to buy in a fall can be profitable, even if it loses a small value momentarily.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:25:18 PM

Apparently several analysts who predicted what would happen in 2017 are again predicting a rise to a little more than 9k, reaching 10k. But stability in this band for a long time. That is, it is quite probable that to buy in a fall can be profitable, even if it loses a small value momentarily.

Analysts.....

It doesn't take much of a skillset to figure out that we are likely to increase to $10,000 and halt below it for a while with how much of a psychological round price level it is. Fact of the matter is that these so called analysts only pop up to state the obvious because it increases the probability of their predictions to be right.

Aside from stating the obvious, I literally have no idea what the price will do. It wouldn't surprise me if it tanks back to sub $6000 levels, but similarly it wouldn't surprise me if it blasts through $10,000 just like how it blasted through $6000 not that long ago. I'm a happy hodler enjoying the current ride. Popcorn is what I'll be investing in with so much price action.  Cheesy
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:30:24 AM

Aside from stating the obvious, I literally have no idea what the price will do. It wouldn't surprise me if it tanks back to sub $6000 levels, but similarly it wouldn't surprise me if it blasts through $10,000 just like how it blasted through $6000 not that long ago. I'm a happy hodler enjoying the current ride. Popcorn is what I'll be investing in with so much price action.  Cheesy

I'll also prepare popcorn while reading people saying "what I've said before, it breaks the support/resistance and now I'm getting the profits back". And after that, they'll promote their premium channel in Telegram.

Happened many times, pretty sure it will continue until everyone is mature enough to know how the market works.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:39:10 AM

Aaaaand down we went. That was some very short lasting stability. Time will tell whether or not this is the correction a lot of people have been waiting for, or just another wick on the daily time frame that will be bought up again.

I think it's actually a good thing to face some serious resistance because this indicates that traders are actually taking profits instead of holding on to what they bought in lower.

There is also a theory going through social media that the CME gap has to be filled first before we can go up, which if so, there is more blood to flow in the coming days or weeks. I'm skeptical about this myself but you never know.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1139

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:27:38 PM

I'll also prepare popcorn while reading people saying "what I've said before, it breaks the support/resistance and now I'm getting the profits back". And after that, they'll promote their premium channel in Telegram.

Happened many times, pretty sure it will continue until everyone is mature enough to know how the market works.
What a real life story thats why i do ignore these kind of so-called precise analysis when it comes to bitcoins price.I didnt even expect for it to drop below 8k price
as of this moment and this do proves out that price is always been unpredictable no matter how good those TA's or Fundamentals you are into.
One things for sure,if theres a sudden price increase rally there would be always a pull back afterwards.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:57:23 PM

Analysis or Prediction its hard to know the flow of Bitcoin people say it will reach the $9000 - $10,000 level but we suddenly going down and down in just an hours thats a reason I'm not trusting any analysis in some group of people or in any channel its better to put your own analysis but I'm sure we will this level before the end ofthe end.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

No prediction or analysis could exactly hit the future price and situation of Bitcoin. We shouldn't take away the fact that it could also drop down anytime. Bitcoin is always surprising. It could surprise us either positively or negatively. We should not depend on different analysis.

CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:28:55 PM

I'll also prepare popcorn while reading people saying "what I've said before, it breaks the support/resistance and now I'm getting the profits back". And after that, they'll promote their premium channel in Telegram. Happened many times, pretty sure it will continue until everyone is mature enough to know how the market works.

At least popcorns are not volatile. Actually, these people know the obvious but for lack of something to publish that ordinary guys like can easily relate and read. What is happening now with bitcoin is just a repeat (or almost) of the past so it is not actually that surprising to see. Of course, if one is holding some bitcoin there will always that excitement when it rises and some can still feel disappointment when it tanks a little bit. Just normal human emotions we can never do away not unless we are already robots.
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:39:27 PM

Analysts.....

It doesn't take much of a skillset to figure out that we are likely to increase to $10,000 and halt below it for a while with how much of a psychological round price level it is. Fact of the matter is that these so called analysts only pop up to state the obvious because it increases the probability of their predictions to be right.

Analysts are getting paid to tell you what you already know.Haha... Grin
Being a crypto market analyst is probably the best job in the world.It doesn't require any skills(just a crystal ball) and you are good to go. Grin

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

There will be one more big fall before we break 10 thousand dollars. The price went down because of one guy which I believe made the others not capable of selling and taking a profit. So next time we hit 9 thousand dollars there will be other people taking a profit and dropping the price. Of course, this is just prediction and maybe I am super wrong about this.

However, knowing that "bitcoin will be above 10 thousand dollars" is not really something that wild. Of course it will be above 10 thousand what did people think the price would come all the way to 9 thousand dollars just to drop back down and not go up? The question is when will it happen, will it be this week or this month or next month? That is what we need to know.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:32:03 PM

Those analysts are very active this time of the year where significant up's and down's are shaping the the charts nicely. As I can recall, most analysis last year about bitcoin had failed. But with current situations analysts are very much confident about their predictions knowing that the whole cryptocurrency market is doing great. Expecting the price of bitcoin to go over $10,000 this year.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: