Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Xiropht" centralized coin written from scratch with C#  (Read 435 times)
extravirgin (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:31:35 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 10:41:52 PM by extravirgin

"Xiropht" is a centralized coin written from scratch with C# that can only be mined with CPU. Mainnet commenced on 06/01/2019, but for some reason the announcement of mainnet is not posted on any public social site. So, the only people mining are those who were told by a friend or heard about it thru a private social site. Anyway, the discord link and website will be posted below. I don't have any info about the team and the white paper is on the website.

Also, it seem like a pool on their list was created by a individual who tried to scam several members on the thread. The admin is aware of this but still included the pool on the list. So to be on the safe side, just use this pool https://xir.aggressivegaming.org. The owner is actively developing a miner that is allegedly suppose to improve a miner's hashrate by ten fold. Don't hesitate to visit discord with any question.

By the way, the pool by the alleged scammer is http://spookypool.nl/XIR/, and their reason for listing his pool is because the pool payment is supposedly instantaneous.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/cmRN2xD

Github: https://github.com/XIROPHT

Preferred pool: https://xir.aggressivegaming.org

Note that this coin can only be mined with CPU
extravirgin (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:16:02 PM

There is no telegram channel for the posted coin. Click the link above at your own risk
gnatsstang

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:19:33 PM

Hey Extra Virgin. You were banned from that Discord channel for harassing users. And also for racism in your Posts. And Coming in under False / Alt Names.
Tell us more. The issue you speak of was resolved. The person in question was repaid coins that a 3rd party stole. Was not that named party and you kept harassing people making things chaotic.
Have a Good Day.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:46:43 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 02:03:00 PM by Islapdonkey

Hey Extra Virgin. You were banned from that Discord channel for harassing users. And also for racism in your Posts. And Coming in under False / Alt Names.
Tell us more. The issue you speak of was resolved. The person in question was repaid coins that a 3rd party stole. Was not that named party and you kept harassing people making things chaotic.
Have a Good Day.

For those that are unaware the alleged scammer invited several members to do an OTC trade with a good friend of his. and his supposed friend didn't want to use escrow and claimed that the scammer will vouch for him. Most of the members rejected the offer but one member actually sent coins cos he trusted the alleged scammer. Soon as he sent the coin, the alleged scammer and his friend blocked that member on discord. When the alleged scammer was asked to explain himself, he threw a lot of expletive and left the discord, only to return few minutes later with a different alt.

The alt claims that he is not the alleged scammer but rather to a good friend of his. however, it should be noted that the alleged scammer was also exposed/banned on rito thread and few minutes later, the same alt joined the thread. That alt was exposed as been associated with the alleged scammer by the rito admin and also banned.

Also, it should be noted that the pool invite for the friend is coming from the alleged scammer and according to the newbie above, it should be okay to give a scammer a chance to control ppls fund cos he was caught and paid back what he stole. I will hate to continuously bump this thread to discuss this rather than focus on the tech but there is multiple proof to support that the supposed friend is the same person as the alleged scammer. Even the admin stated in pm, that he believe its the same guy, but he still went ahead and listed his pool.

So, i advise everyone to research the coin, its a great coin but its best to stay away from spookypool. Weirdly, ppl in the thread believe its okay for a scammer to have a pool cos he paid back what he stole but there are several option to chose and to be on the safe side stick with aggressivegamming pool.

Also, am the user that the newbie above is talking about, and i was banned for cont warning new members to use an alt pool rather use the pool by the alleged scammers. They thought it was overkill since he already paid back what he stole. Also, i used dishonorable jew to define a money hungry individual, which is a poor choice of word but last i checked been Jewish is not a race.

And i wasn't banned for the dishonorable Jewish statement, rather the issue was that i kept exposing a scammer to new members. Anyone who took the time to review my previous posts will see that i don't take it lightly and have exposed numerous scammers on this thread, some even went as far as creating malicious threads about me to discredit me but all where exposed by moderators and the profiles were tagged.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:55:40 PM

It should be noted that even though the tech of the coin seem great, none of it can be analyzed because the source is currently closed. Also, since the coin is centralized, it means trusting one admin to uphold the integrity to not abuse the project and destroy the project if/once the coin gains in value.

Am saying this cos the admin is currently supporting a scammer's pool and steadily banning any acct that wants to keep discussing about this scammer. He has created an environment on the thread where the scammer is weirdly hailed as a hero for paying back what he stole, and thus should have the right to own pool. And he is withholding releasing a public ann to announce his project lest he has to answer questions pertaining to the aforementioned info.

So, even though i was an early fan, the few current developments entail that i suggest that ppl thread carefully with this one. Because its a centralized coin with a closed source and the admin is exhibiting an integrity that suggest that his morals is not in the right place. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:05:18 PM

Lots of mining going on there.  http://spookypool.nl/XIR/

Grin

The reason you were banned was due to racist, defamatory, and lewd comments to the posters in addition to constantly spamming about a resolved issue.  Initially, the trading channel was removed due to your obnoxious actions.

As for the integrity of the dev, probably one of the most honest folks I ever met.  Are you aware when he ran CN pools that he took A LOT of coins from his own pocket to pay miners due to network issues beyond his control that the coin devs never even helped resolve.  And to this day they remain unresolved with their poor code?  Nice folks at those coins.  At least about $1000 USD was paid out to make miners whole. That is a fact.

As for code being open source, it will be once all initial fixes are completed.  And not till then. Impatience does not a good project make.  Actually, it's ahead by about 6 months.

You do know he's not hiding? 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-segura-b09957184/

This is brand new and not a clone of another algo.  Because of the goal of the project, poor code will not be released.

Please remember that when you point at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:14:13 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:49:32 AM by Islapdonkey

Lots of mining going on there.  http://spookypool.nl/XIR/

Grin

The reason you were banned was due to racist, defamatory, and lewd comments to the posters in addition to constantly spamming about a resolved issue.  Initially, the trading channel was removed due to your obnoxious actions.

As for the integrity of the dev, probably one of the most honest folks I ever met.  Are you aware when he ran CN pools that he took A LOT of coins from his own pocket to pay miners due to network issues beyond his control that the coin devs never even helped resolve.  And to this day they remain unresolved with their poor code?  Nice folks at those coins.  At least about $1000 USD was paid out to make miners whole. That is a fact.

As for code being open source, it will be once all initial fixes are completed.  And not till then. Impatience does not a good project make.  Actually, it's ahead by about 6 months.

You do know he's not hiding?  
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sam-segura-b09957184/

This is brand new and not a clone of another algo.  Because of the goal of the project, poor code will not be released.

Please remember that when you point at someone, there are 3 fingers pointing back at you.

Again, for this geniuses, when did Judaism become a race? i made the mistake of using a dishonorable jew comment to equate a money hungry individual. i apologized for it immediately and this happened several weeks ago and was not an issue, only one individual on the chat complained when i made this comment and i apologized immediately. So, why lie man?  

and if  that's not the case, cos i have multiple screen shot, then please copy and post the lewd/racist comment i made in public chat. cos i have a lot of snapshot of the reason i was banned which was my decision to keep warning new members about a scammers pool. I also have a lot of proof to show that the scammer and the supposed friend is the same person. The same individual that the dev stated to me in pm that he believe is the scammer but still went ahead and listed his pool in the announcement. if it wasn't for my constant exposure of that pool, there will be more members on there. so, you welcome!!!!! but last i checked it still listed by the admin on the announcement.

As for your linkedin page of the guy, i never said he was hiding. and showing your face does not equate trust in crypto cos ppl are usually not been held accountable by the law. rather, am saying that his morals does not seem to be intact for ppl to trust several thousands/millions to his centralized coin and this is coming from a guy who has already invested 0.5 btc in the coin otc and yet to sell one coin.

This is a centralized coin, which entails trusting one guy who is currently supporting a scammers pool and banning anyone who continuously speak about the scammer on discord. So, again, show me that racist, lewd comment i made in a public chat that resulted in me getting banned and if you do decide to show a pic of the one guy i insulted, then make sure to include the earlier post of him heaping insults on me for refusing to stop talking about the scammer, make sure to include my earlier comment about it been okay for him to continuously insult me, but if i decide to reply then it will be a problem. make sure to include everything cos i have screen shot and one thing u will learn about me is i love to take screen shoot cos info is power.

So, this is coming from a guy who has already invested 0.5btc in this project and yet to sell a coin thus i have a lot to lose and am telling those who might be interested, to thread carefully, cos the admin's moral do not seem to be in the right place to entrust that much support to his centralized coin.

Also, the man has stated multiple times that he intends to keep the code closed till he releases a new version of the platform and no one knows how long that will be, so for the foreseeable future, this will be a centralized coin with a closed code.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
EFLORIA1

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]busy.org/@senpou69/xiropht-a-new-coin-with-avesome-properties/amp

Not so sure it was being kept secret  Wink
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 04:16:32 AM

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]busy.org/@senpou69/xiropht-a-new-coin-with-avesome-properties/amp

Not so sure it was being kept secret  Wink
Thank you mr newbie with 10 post for that link but we talking about a detailed ann on this forum and other forums that are recognized as a staple for altcoin announcement in this ecosystem Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:35:30 AM

The owner is actively developing a miner that is allegedly suppose to improve a miner's hashrate by ten fold. Don't hesitate to visit discord with any question.

what is the advantage to improve hashrate for a miner if there is no miner competition? It is not pure hashrate is important, but a fraction of all network hashrate you can  provide. If everybody got improved miner, for ex 10%,  overall network capacity also  got increased, and you get about the same value. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: