Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:49:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know xCrypt IEO on IDAX?  (Read 783 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:28:16 AM

I don't know xcrypt but I see them have a signature campaign.
They also have some bounty, I don't have anything to say about the project but if you can't have determined opinion on your own with such project, you better don't invest on it.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:52:28 PM

And come to think of it, why is an exchange like IDAX carrying out IEO? Because I am sure this type of exchange is not capable of doing so, what technique do they have to use in doing their due diligent like Binance to get a much respected project? I am beginning to see the downfall of IEO again gradually.
Take a look at this. xCrypt cooperates with small and not very popular exchanges,

https://t.me/xCryptclub/62022
Future Exchange Partners
1. IDAX    
2. Coineal  
3. P2PB2B  
4. Exmarkets    
5. Latoken  

besides, the bonuses are huge, I doubt that with such bonuses the token will have any value

$500 to $5000
50% Extra Tokens  

$5,000 to $35,000
75% Extra Tokens

Above $35,000
100% Extra Token

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:43:22 PM

I am actually supporting xCrypt right now on its ongoing crowdsale right on IDAX as an IEO. So why xCrypt? I find this platform to be one which is ready for the future and is claiming to also be legally compliant that is why it can take in STO projects soon. One of the most notable with xCrypt is its Hybrid Exchange which is not an ordinary compared to what we have in the market today. Just go ahead and do some research on xCrypt and decide based on those merits. Just be reminded that any project can go south as nothing is guaranteed.
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
Not only xcrypt token friend ,many new tokens that hasn't even hit exchange yet are already trading at ridiculous price on DEX exchanges and its very suspicious
Khuongcute2503 (OP)

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:21:09 AM

And come to think of it, why is an exchange like IDAX carrying out IEO? Because I am sure this type of exchange is not capable of doing so, what technique do they have to use in doing their due diligent like Binance to get a much respected project? I am beginning to see the downfall of IEO again gradually.
Take a look at this. xCrypt cooperates with small and not very popular exchanges,

https://t.me/xCryptclub/62022
Future Exchange Partners
1. IDAX    
2. Coineal  
3. P2PB2B  
4. Exmarkets    
5. Latoken  

besides, the bonuses are huge, I doubt that with such bonuses the token will have any value

$500 to $5000
50% Extra Tokens  

$5,000 to $35,000
75% Extra Tokens

Above $35,000
100% Extra Token

Cheap. I think they're devaluing the coin. That could kill their investors. Sadly for a project
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:41:14 AM

I am actually supporting xCrypt right now on its ongoing crowdsale right on IDAX as an IEO. So why xCrypt? I find this platform to be one which is ready for the future and is claiming to also be legally compliant that is why it can take in STO projects soon. One of the most notable with xCrypt is its Hybrid Exchange which is not an ordinary compared to what we have in the market today. Just go ahead and do some research on xCrypt and decide based on those merits. Just be reminded that any project can go south as nothing is guaranteed.
I found out the price of XCT on forkdelta was cheaper than the IEO price -10000%. Really too cheap, why is it so low? Is there anything hidden behind the project?
Not only xcrypt token friend ,many new tokens that hasn't even hit exchange yet are already trading at ridiculous price on DEX exchanges and its very suspicious

This is indeed very surprising, they are not yet distributing their bounty to their hunters so who would dump to that low price, does the team knows about it and what step have they take to stop this, if they are being traded at a very low price then their IEO is doom to fail, Dexage fix this by locking their hunter's share to avoid dumping in DEX.

angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:52:33 AM

I heard that they would do an IEO for stage 2 but I didn't know where it would be. I also heard that the forkdelta is cheaper? is anyone willing to provide contract address?
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xb9d6ce05a2cdbc4572bafbef179cd37bdaabe942-ETH
You can refer to here. Its price is very cross on forkdelta
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:54:47 AM

This is indeed very surprising, they are not yet distributing their bounty to their hunters so who would dump to that low price, does the team knows about it and what step have they take to stop this, if they are being traded at a very low price then their IEO is doom to fail, Dexage fix this by locking their hunter's share to avoid dumping in DEX.
In my opinion, a man who holds more than 2 million XCT has sold panic and that is the reason that this coin has continuously declined during this period. This has not been prevented because the project development team has no specific strategy to overcome this. I think this is an opportunity for people to buy at a low price because I am sure that in June the price of XCT will start to recover and if it can return to the IEO price, many people will be very happy.

hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:57:22 AM

The xCrypt project is IEO on IDAX. What information do you know about it? If it evaluates on a 5-point scale, how much is it? Please tell me whether to invest in it?

I also saw some shortcomings about the Xcrypt project. I bought 1k6 token with 1Eth. Currently, I can buy on Forkdelta 5k token for 0.08Eth
hohuan101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:01:20 AM

In my opinion, a man who holds more than 2 million XCT has sold panic and that is the reason that this coin has continuously declined during this period. This has not been prevented because the project development team has no specific strategy to overcome this. I think this is an opportunity for people to buy at a low price because I am sure that in June the price of XCT will start to recover and if it can return to the IEO price, many people will be very happy.
I don't think that will happen when they don't have a specific strategy. Even the exchange list time has shown signs of delay.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:10:55 AM

I see their group's admin saying that the price is controlled. But with the price on the fork, I see the failure of XCT.
hohuan101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:19:04 AM

I see their group's admin saying that the price is controlled. But with the price on the fork, I see the failure of XCT.
I see them more like those merchants who do projects. They accept to sell what they have at any price, although very cheap. They need money rather than project development.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:54:01 AM

So far one of the succesful IEO on IDAX, Im not fond of their IEO cause many exchanges are lot bettet than IEO on idax but still they got huge volume and one of the top exchange. Xcrypt has been a long time project and I cant say they are newbie in terms of blockchain and has considerable knowledge and competent team. I think they will be succesful once they launch their platform. Many projects joining IEO doesnt sold out all tokens so investors find it a good and potential one.

z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:06:48 AM

I know that project, I used to think about whether to participate in its bounty. But after finding out, I decided not to participate. But I heard that it sold the IEO to collect $ 3 million within a few hours. But there are people selling them on ForkDelta for 10 times lower prices
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:47:40 AM

I know that project, I used to think about whether to participate in its bounty. But after finding out, I decided not to participate. But I heard that it sold the IEO to collect $ 3 million within a few hours. But there are people selling them on ForkDelta for 10 times lower prices
Bounty campaign is over and will be distributed after the IEO, this is not the only token that is holding an IEO and at the same time actively trading on DEX, but those are coming from the bounty hunters, on the xCrypt case, they haven't distributed the campaign rewards, where are those tokens coming I hope xCrypt IEO will still generate more funds.

luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:26:06 AM

IDAX is good ranking crypto exchange and xCrypt IEO conducted on said exchange is in progress and  first two phase are sold out this mean the project is popular and investor are taking keen interest in the project.
IDAX is popular and it has so many daily traders and investors and i think if xCrypt will truely be there as in their IEO it will be boom and it will hit their sale.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:40:38 AM

Bounty campaign is over and will be distributed after the IEO, this is not the only token that is holding an IEO and at the same time actively trading on DEX, but those are coming from the bounty hunters, on the xCrypt case, they haven't distributed the campaign rewards, where are those tokens coming I hope xCrypt IEO will still generate more funds.
xCrypt holds a 2x bounty for the first time held at Bountyhive and has been distributed so you don't need to be surprised why you can see xCrypt at a cheap price

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
manhhung25637

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:21:38 AM

Total Supply   200,000,000.00 XCT

forkdelta currently circulates about 1 million XCT ~ 0.5% of total supply. (IEO price 0.1 USD, Total value on forkdelta ~ 100,000 $)
I think this number is quite small, and does not affect the project too much

Hopefully 01,July XCT will be listed on IDAX
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:35:05 AM

I heard about the Xcrypt project long ago. First they decided to make ICO. Then there was no success, the idea of IEO emerged. So far, things have not gone well again. I think it is necessary to take very urgent and correct steps.
hohuan101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

I heard about the Xcrypt project long ago. First they decided to make ICO. Then there was no success, the idea of IEO emerged. So far, things have not gone well again. I think it is necessary to take very urgent and correct steps.
They can't afford to keep up with the events. So they are backwards. I underestimate this team.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:20:03 AM

I am promoting Xcrypt because I believe it has a future. A project that combines both centralized and decentralized features have a lot to offer. I believe the project will be successful this time since they have already held bounty campaigns on bountyhive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: