Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No ICO, Mining, Exchange, etc. In John McAfee's Freedom Coin, What Use Is It  (Read 266 times)
MOProgress (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:39:33 AM

John McAfee is planing to launch his own freedom coin according to this news https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/154-john-mcafee-plan-to-launch-his-freedom-cryptocurrency but there will be no ICO, no Exchange and no mining, please I want to ask, what use is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:52:17 AM

John McAfee is planing to launch his own freedom coin according to this news https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/154-john-mcafee-plan-to-launch-his-freedom-cryptocurrency but there will be no ICO, no Exchange and no mining, please I want to ask, what use is it?
I can't believe he is launching his own coin when he is restricted for promoting one, and it's a no ICO, no Exchange and no mining, so what will be this coin like it's so much like a useless coin for me but I believe this is the first of it's kind and would like to see what it can offer to us.

According to him
The McAfee Freedom Coin is designed to confront the problem of exchange head-on… It is not based on any commodity nor is it connected to the value or behavior of any external item or entity. The value of the coin will always be zero in relation to any other currency yet it’s natural market value is free, completely, to grow,” he said.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 06:15:34 AM

If the coin can't be mined and will not be on exchanges i not see why should it be launched. For what will be used? Send only and receive? Even companies will not use it because can't be cashout.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:56:54 AM

Man hasn't been doing well crypto wise and have lost massive followership and respect having made a lot of persons lose huge following his out of the way predictions and support. I remember how much a lot of persons lost investing in one of the coins he promoted Nobs that almost has no value now

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:34:48 AM

not much. the same old pump and dump scheme but with someone who has been building his fake publicity for 2 years now by using bitcoin as a hype-generating machine.
he started by making outrageous bitcoin price predictions at first and then hyped it up a lot. people in this community usually like anybody who talks about bitcoin rising to the moon so they made him big and popular then he has been milking it ever since starting with altcoin pumps, then tweets advertising scam ICOs which he get paid to advertise and now he is making a pump and dump shitcoin.
it is all about making more money! everyone is doing it these day Cheesy

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:50:08 AM

It will act as pump and dump coin because that guy is very well known as a shillers for any platform that paid him for advertising. I guess it looks like he needs money and that's why he was creating this coin.
this coin will become the next shit coin.
I thought that if mcafee coin will be an asset that build in another platform.
I will never try to buy this coin to feed him my money  Roll Eyes

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
MOProgress (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:30:31 PM

I was really searching, for this, got great help from your post thanks.

You are most welcome mate, its all my pleasure and just want to see some views about McAfee idea.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:38:53 PM

Even i hate this guy, i must admit he knows how to make money. The thing with no exchange, ico, mining thing looks like nothing in the first place but i know he won't spend a single second he won't make money. So what would it be like, and how the hell he can make money out of this?
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:58:22 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 03:41:28 PM by Rodeo02

if there is no exchange how would you determine the value of each coin where can  you convert it to other currency? if there is no plan for listing or. who will be the buyers if you don't have also an ICO . No ICO no exchange its looks like its just a prank.

There is no use of the coins he want to create because it doesn't  have any value. Even he ask for private investors a money how would you know how much is the price of each coins.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:32:32 PM

if there is no exchange how would you determine the value of each coin where can  you convert it to other currency? if there is no plan for listing or. who will be the buyers if you don't have also an ICO . No ICO no exchange its looks like its just a prank.

There is no use of the coins he want to create because it doesn't  have any value. Even he ask for private investors a money how would you know how much is the price of each coins.
No one is stupid enough to create a coin without any benefits for them, so there is some hidden agenda behind this project that is why he doesn't want public to hold this coin.Maybe in future we know it is just a joke or there is real intention behind this.

As far as now there is no point of having this coin, just like a dead token in our wallet.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 06:36:54 PM

You know he is a big influencer in this sector and he knows how to attract money from all these kinds of ventures and coins also he has private investors that can invest millions on his name, you saw recently he launched a privacy based coin solely with partnerships from other networks people were unsure of that coin being accepted by the market but everyone saw that it performed well so being a brand and influencer means alot in this space.

New_order

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 06:40:33 PM

Where did you get this news? John McAfee already released ghost token and I don't think he is planning on releasing any new coin, I think the news is fake and the link you drop isn't working either, mind fixing that?
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:07:25 PM

John McAfee is planing to launch his own freedom coin but there will be no ICO, no Exchange and no mining, please I want to ask, what use is it?
Is it even possible that he could raise any money if he even wanted to as he was the face for some of the scam projects we had in the past and he is starting something which have no valuation, i highly doubt his intensions and he might be planning something, is he planning to start his own exchange and use it as a token to trade.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 07:20:37 PM

The real John McAfee coin was released last month and it's named GHOST not freedom coin, i don't belief in this news because today I was on his Twitter page with no such news, I'm holding few GHOST tokens I earned through holding ESH tokens, it's just a privacy coin with benefits

MadeMen
Copper Member

Activity: 389
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 11:57:59 PM

John McAfee, must be a joker or the information we have wasn't correctly presented. I don't see how any coin would be useful without an exchange. Come to think of it, how does he intend to circulate and trade the coin without an exchange. Maybe he would create a new platform and call it something else, to trade the coin.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:05:59 AM

The real John McAfee coin was released last month and it's named GHOST not freedom coin, i don't belief in this news because today I was on his Twitter page with no such news, I'm holding few GHOST tokens I earned through holding ESH tokens, it's just a privacy coin with benefits
I think if the freedom coin was the name for the coin that has already planned by john in the past but with the goes of time and he was changing his vision. that's why he was creating such ghoscoin and distribute it through the airdrop.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:41:26 AM

Same here, I got my Ghost from an airdrop for ESH users about a mount ago. It's a privacy coin and hoders are now starting to stake since they have already launched they own wallet just a few weeks ago. Many are expecting it to boom, but I don't want to keep my hopes high since McAfee  had been supporting some projects to pump them and a massive dump will follow.
sherylwoods

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 10:49:05 AM

Assignment Prime is one of the best Commercial Law Assignment help service provider across the globe. Seek help from them and avail all the jaw-dropping deals they are offering along with their services.
Taxation Law Assignment Help
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 11:21:09 AM

Sorry, I can't access the site. But from your initial explanation, it looks like Johnmcafee wants to make his own private coin, so there is no need to get involved with ico and other exchangers. that means he also does not need investors, and will probably stand alone and perhaps also on his personal exchanger.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:05:58 PM

I bet that McAfee is one of the most hated person in the crypto community. He didn´t keep his promise when bitcoin did not reach $ 1 million. He hyped fake and scam projects only for his enrichment, plus many his shady activities, so I believe that it was enough and no one will follow this liar and scammer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██