Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 8000 Bitcoins seller  (Read 446 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:21:38 PM

Not everyone thinks that bitcoin contains elements of crime. All according to use. For me, bitcoin has changed my life a lot. I can buy a lot of things. I am sure that next year Bitcoin can reach more than $ 20,000
Yes totaly agree with you, many people think bitcoin are illegal currency which are used by hacker and terorist to fund money for doing the crime. But in my opinion bitcoin is something more than currency, bitcoin is the leading technology that we have right now that makes 5G real and also blockchain. Most people only see bitcoin as currency cause bitcoin have a good growth in price but they forgot the technology behind it.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:06:54 PM

Bitcoin increased crimes
Cant blame Bitcoin. What can be used for the good can be abused for the bad, Internet as example. 
It is a good thing anyone can use Bitcoin.
I agree with you, bitcoin cannot be blamed with crimes that occur because everything has a good side and a bad side. and maybe the bad side of bitcoin is caused by irresponsible people.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: