Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
cryptomarketyourself (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:14:01 AM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:25:24 AM

The possibility of this to happen is quite very little, in my own opinion BNB can't beat ethereum because binance chain is no a smart contact and is in no way like the ethereum chain so I don't see this happening.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:28:26 AM

Not at this time that BNB can beat the ethereum, BNB is only at in new crypto market maybe in the future many new investors know about BNB and the potential of it. Ethereum is now the king of altcoins the most popular in crypto market and having high volume.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:43:10 AM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
I think binance has make some gains in terms of percentage more than ethereum since the beginning of this year till now and that means it is performing better than ethereum. Binance coin is one of the most popular and good coins currently and it come from the way back to achieve that. When bitcoin was halving around $8000 in 2018, ethereum was above $700 and currently bitcoin is around $8000 and ethereum is below $250 and that means ethereum is not enjoying because of how icos is not actract investors again and  has been replaced with ieo. Binance is one of the leading ieo promoter and many investors now prefer it to icos.
timcook

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:52:37 AM

BNB better than ETH? Check market caps champ. That will give you the answer
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:52:43 AM

Ignore the market cap comments. Just like stocks have gone to zero the same can happen to coins. Invest in projects and teams, not market caps. To me BNB is a more solid investments TODAY. Who knows what the future will bring.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:54:02 AM

No, BNB can't replace ETH. I think there might be some confusion if ETH is just regarded as an ICO platform - there is a separate question of whether IEOs on exchanges such as Binance might come to be bigger than ICOs on ETH.

But really ETH is much more than an ICO platform, it is an entire smart contract system. There is no way that BNB can replace that.

Debye

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:54:17 AM

No as BNB is central and we will loose the trust in Binance sooner than later Wink
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:33:04 AM

They are fair chances Bnb to reach 100 dollars anytime soon but bnb is no competition for eth both are different blockchain their entire ecosystem of blockchain is different both the coins grow individually
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:34:15 AM

There is no reason putting bnb against ETH because eth is way better and still acting decentralized ,unlike bnb which is more like master of manipulation ,feels like centralized token to me ,correct me if I'm wrong I think new developers will still always choose erc20 over others

wekael

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:38:46 AM

BNB better than ETH? Check market caps champ. That will give you the answer

You'r saying the current toplist is forever lol.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

For me, ETH is still the most potential project in the current crypto market, maybe the current ETH does not have much strong growth in terms of price. But in the long run it is still the most favored project, many companies. BNB is also very potential but its price is being exaggerated.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:00:40 AM

I am a fan of both Ethereum and Binance so I guess whatever happens to them both that can be fine with me. Ethereum is already an established network and has proven many times its worth...and right now it is continuing the innovations which users can soon enjoy. Binance on the other hand has a long way to go before we can conclude that it is a good platform and network...but I am sure that its leadership will not be resting until it got its goals on its back secured. Now, the market is very much open for the two players and I see no problem with that. Let the competition begin and in the end it will be us the users that can benefit with their non-stop search for excellence.
luigivessota

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:39:56 AM

BNB is a more profitable project like you said and therefore, to me, it's a more solid investment if you ask me.
goks22

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:50:32 AM

BNB is a very good coin with great potential, but Yes ETH it is still very far away! for me, ETH is coin number 2, and number one is Bitcoin)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:56:42 AM

this has been the trend for as long as i can remember. a small altcoin grows huge and goes to rank #2 on coinmarketcap.com and gets hyped for a while and sees unbelievable pumps and then starts dying slowly and is replaced by the next small coin that does the same exact thing!!!

i wouldn't expect much out of BNB because it is also centralized and full of flaws just like ETH and it is going the same route meaning 100% premine then hyping it up and adding ways for scammers to scam people through them while they earn the real money, a scheme known as ICO or the rename to IEO.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:57:32 AM

I think it is very rude to compare BNB and ETH. ETH is a huge ecosystem that brought a lot in the world of cryptocurrency, and BNB is just a coin on the exchange

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:00:11 PM

Thoughts?
Yes its true seems like BNB become much popular cause IEO are a best way to fund money right now and ICO seems to be left behind. But i do think ethereum will also shine too cause we are entering the era of blockchain technology which is a good things and will bring so many customer to ethereum. I believe both coin are great and BNB has a big potential to grow but i do not think BNB will have a marketcap larger than ethereum, cause ethereum will also grow.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

I think it is very rude to compare BNB and ETH. ETH is a huge ecosystem that brought a lot in the world of cryptocurrency, and BNB is just a coin on the exchange
Just because of BNB is an exchange coin doesn't mean it can be compared with ETH. Realistically, BNB is trying to build its own ecosystem by launching Binance chain. Binance DEX is helping accelerate this. As of now, if ETH is technique based then BNB is economics based. If it's simply marketcap compare, I dare say one day BNB would surpass ETH.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:04:28 PM

Hype of IEO is real and this time is very perfect for BNB to rise, but for beat ethereum i don't think BNB can do. ETH is very huge bro and BNB just a coin on the exchange.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: