Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:23:21 PM

indeed now many IEOs are in binance and the BNB is getting to be known by everyone and even experiencing a pretty good price increase but I'm not sure if it will beat ETH

All possibilities can still occur and if there is always an IEO, then it is very possible that the BNB will experience a lot of price increases as well as more volume, because visitors at binance are always crowded, even though ETH's strength is very strong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:25:37 PM

I think ethereal purely technologically much stronger and more powerful than the BNB.  Because he has already won the market for its popularity and a lot of people trust him.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:31:49 PM

Well, I don't think so. Bnb had this exchanger that is very popular and famous as well. But, ETH had this technology system that supports almost all of the tokens in the market and some of them are so valuable right now. BNB has a chance but not that high. I really believe that ETH will dominate in the near future.  Smiley
Crypto market always have a big surprise we don't know what will happened in the next couple of years, BNB is moving positively and if his will continue
without leaning with bitcoin but with how they run the business, it will be a tough competitions between ETH and BNB.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:35:01 PM

The possibility will occur, BNB also supported by their exchange company and became their main brand. But we all know that ETH has a lot of supporters so it's a bit difficult to predict, but it's all possible.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:39:53 PM

I think ethereal purely technologically much stronger and more powerful than the BNB.  Because he has already won the market for its popularity and a lot of people trust him.
even ethereum purely technologically but so far the market is like stuck there is no market development seems tired of hoping at ETH. the BNB token were very useful in binance and many exchanges are pairing. I don't say BNB will be able to beat ETH but in fact BNB growing increase percentage far exceeds ETH.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:43:12 PM

I think is possible but need takes a long time
If BNB want to beat ETH they should overtake 2nd place of CMC rank first  Grin
Also, BNB needs to keep their hype to their investor to make the demand of their coins keep increased. Then, BNB need to be listed on every exchange in the world and become one of the major coins if they want to beat ETH...

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:08:26 PM

No doubt BNB is a good coin backed by top rated crypto exchange. Binance has a good business and most of the people associated with crypto trust Binance more than any crypto exchange. Many good IEOs are listing on Binance but it does not mean Ethereum is not doing good and it is losing its value.Ethereum is still trading at good price of $250 and its value is much more than BNB currently. Many new projects are still being launched on Ethereum blockchain,ETH blockchain is fast and cheap.I don't think ETH will remain way behind, as per my opinion, BNB cannot take over ETH in next 2-3 years.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:14:44 PM

Binance is just an exchange and it is still doing its job well in the crypto market, I don't deny this. But how can an exchange defeat the one holding the largest market share in the crypto market?
ETH is covering a huge network of supporting foundations for newly established projects. It contributes a lot in the crypto market.
BNB is only recently popular and it is still not good enough to take 2nd place in CMC.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:13:03 PM

One time for sure, but there is still a long long way till we will see BNB on the second spot on coinmarketcap. Binance is doing a great work and they are constantly working on their exchange by bringing a lot of new features. Lets just see what happens in 2 years.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:19:11 PM

I am sure that with the accumulation of failed projects, BNB will lose its popularity, besides there are many more advantages for ethereum, many projects use its reliable smart contracts. And those projects that change the ERC-20 standard to the BNB chain will soon regret it because they do it only because have guarantees of listing for speculative purposes.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:12:44 PM

I don't think will happen and Ethereum always will be a top coins and BNB will not have so much money on as Ethereum have, but BNB can grow over time but will not beat Ethereum.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:14:59 PM

I do not dispute BNB being one of the fewest coins out there with real great potentials to do well. But it overshadowing ETH just like may not be an easy ride as the papers will have it suggested. We must know that just as BNB team isn't sleeping, so does ETH's team.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:20:03 PM

I think for now it is difficult for BNBs to beat ethereum because ethereum is an established coin from all things, BNB lags far behind in terms of volume, community and prices left behind far

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 07:22:19 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
This is very sure possible. BNB decentralized exchange just grew past Idex in terms of volume and that gets to signify that a lot of people are having keen interest on Binance. With such attention it is attracting, it can beat Ethereum.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:22:53 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 07:43:21 PM by motun01

BNB is a more realistic coin to hold and use for trading purposes but ethereum is a blockchain cryptocurrency and as far as blockchains are concerned ethereum is still the top and even if it gets toppled by another blockchain project that is definitely not going to be BNB.
So i advise that aside  from trading or holding purposes BNB is not applicable to many more things

Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:24:33 PM

In my opinion, BNB is also a potential coin even though it is classified as a new coin. As a new coin, BNB is able to compete with other crypto currency coins that are also great. I predict that the future of BNB coins is very good. Someday maybe BNB can compete tightly with eth. All the possibilities in the world of crypto currency so that a coin that wants to survive in the market should always make improvements to technology to be more powerful.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:24:40 PM

It's too early for Binance coin (BNB) if  want to defeat Ethereum at this time. I don't understand which side to look at, because Ethereum is very popular and has a lot of enthusiasm. Most likely the toughest competitor for Ethereum is only XRP. I am still optimistic that ETH will continue to grow well, even though there is a lot of competition out there. Everything will still be fine and I think there are no problems to date.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:30:15 PM

May be we are not sure about this fact. Which is gonna lead now after the bitcoin.

Two factors we need to see before believe this or that person gonna lead. To create the token Smart contract is the major factor, because of that reason we have seen Ethereum reached 2nd level coin in the crypto industry.
Now ICO token can be created by the various crypto platform but ICO token not getting listed easily and most of the ICO does not seems trustworthy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:32:56 PM

Most likely that will happen and even that is very likely that the BNB can defeat ethereum for the future. Indeed, I have seen ethereum's growth not been fast lately. And for BNBs, we already know that the growth is very fast compared to ethereum.

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:07:32 PM

I think it's very possible for BinanceCoin can beat or replace Ethereum place for few year again, because BNB have big potential for that and backed by the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance, when in Binance many big investor and whales that's why it's possible for BNB do that

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: