Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:49:43 PM

It depends on how much the Binans ecosystem grows and develops. They already have their own network, and their first styled coin came out. The system is becoming increasingly isolated and centralized.
but they have a way to increase the price of their coins through the IEO binance launchpad. it makes the purchasing power of the BNB continue to increase. everyone wants to join the IEO binance, I believe if as long as a good project continues to work with binaries it will continue to support the BNB.

Binance Launchpad is one factor can increase BNB price.
people who want participate in Launchpad must have BNB in the account and hold them for few day until Binance lottering participant to get ticket for participating in Launchpad

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:59:27 PM

With the new plan of BNB being used to buy IEo tokens on Binance, I think there is a huge potential of BNB to go high but not to the extend of it reaching that of ether and surpassing it. This is because those BNB that are bought are not held by the holders, so there will always be a rise and fall in the price of BNB depending on whether people need it to participate or there is no IEO at that time so no one needs it.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:05:45 PM

Even though BNB has a great ambition,  they are just an exchange platform coin. Beating ETH in market might not be possible.

actually, BNB coin already is not just an exchange platform coin. it has own blockchain where can be built new projects.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:06:27 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
no you are very wrong. The ethereum glory  days is yet to come and if you are observant enough, you do know that ethereum has always experience a slow growth. Comparing ethereum with binance coin is a big mistake because they dont have the same use cases. You can't run smart contracts on binance chain.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:08:36 PM

There's something we all miss. BNB is a coin that is headquartered and managed by a group. Ethereum is a relatively decentralized platform. Therefore BNB is a more open coin to manipulation!
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:58:35 PM

ETH and BNB are two well-known coins except that Binance Coin is younger.  Today, no one will give an accurate forecast of what kind of coin will be better in the future, one can only guess.  Competition gives rise to the further development and improvement of the coin.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:02:20 PM

I fully support the previous author of the message.  Binance can never fully compete with ethereum.  We must understand that it is decentralization that provides real security for any project.  But Binance has repeatedly stated that it has real levers of management and control of all the tools offered by the trading platform, including the issue of blocking assets and user accounts, which should be alarming.
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:08:13 PM

I do not see the Possibilitty of BNB overthrowing Eth  though BNB also has proven to be a very viable Company with long term goal . Ethereum seems to be one among the best Blockchain Network  and Development on Ethereum never seized . From my own perspective , i believe all these ICO organizers contribute much to the decline of Ethereum . They make their money on ICO and convert to Fiat to avoid the risk of  market Volatility that will have adverse effects on investors funds. Eth has a very bright future. They are coming up with the bast .
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:30:35 PM

ETH and BNB are two well-known coins except that Binance Coin is younger.  Today, no one will give an accurate forecast of what kind of coin will be better in the future, one can only guess.  Competition gives rise to the further development and improvement of the coin.
even Binancecoin are still younger for being Ethereum Rival in market, but if we see the BNB growth is significant from other and growth above other new coin like that

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:48:42 PM

for now ETH and BNB I think are 2 altcoin faforites, and in my opinion binance is still too easy to compete with ethereum it could be that it takes a long time to be above ethereum and where the best in the future may depend on what will be developed.

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:51:32 PM

Personally, I think that BNB will never be able to overtake ETH, because these coins are of different levels and they perform different tasks for the market
no, BNB for now is just a newcomer for another similiar platform when developer can create their own contract using Binancechain like Ethereum.
and one poin i can feel when using Binancechain is this blockchain is more faster than ethereum for handle transaction, and other reason because BNB are backed by Big Exchanger Binance

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:52:17 PM

I don't know why so many of the users here are ballistic about BNB. How can you even compare BNB with ETH? Ether is having an undefeated monopoly in its domain (smart contract platforms). On the other hand, Binance Coin is an exchange coin which has hardly any use outside that particular exchange. It is surprising actually, to see so much support for BNB.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:17:09 PM

According to this analysis, it's not likely to happen. I think that position of Ethereum is already undeniable, and BNB don't really have chance with t on the market
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

for now ETH and BNB I think are 2 altcoin faforites, and in my opinion binance is still too easy to compete with ethereum it could be that it takes a long time to be above ethereum and where the best in the future may depend on what will be developed.
Depends on what will be the next offers and updates coming from this two projects, in terms of value ETH still have the supports of many crypto lovers
while in terms of progressive uptrend binance after those launchpad already get a lots of interest from short terms traders.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
BNB has all chances to reach the top three in the future, but Ethereum will always take the leading second position after bitcoin. Maybe I'm wrong but I think so.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:42:49 PM

It is correct that both have strong projects but Binance cannot beat now Ethereum as per my opinion.No one knows what will happen in future and you can invest in both.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:44:51 PM

Even with their amazing features and great development, I have strong doubts that any other coin is going to beat ETH. XRP was trying for several times, but unsuccessful and other coins are too far away from top 2 and top 3 coins on the market.
vkuroibara

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:45:29 PM

The article is really good but not the best I ever saw, imo.

Of course both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. That was not a question for the community.
I duno how to compare these two totally different coins.
BNB has not enough forces to beat eth, imo.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:47:22 PM

indeed now many IEOs are in binance and the BNB is getting to be known by everyone and even experiencing a pretty good price increase but I'm not sure if it will beat ETH
i think not just like that, IEO is have a bad affect to with exchange who lauch IEO.
OK until now IEO in binance exchange is always success, but how IEO in Bittrex almost of all their IEO is fail and one of tmen is scam project.
bittrex take a bad image, how if Binance lauch IEO with scam like it.
Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

In cryptocurrency everything is possible, but personally I think that BNB now or in the future will not be able to overtake ETH

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: