Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:40:46 PM

I think its difficult for BNB to beat Ethereum, but everything might happen and no one can predicted when will happen. BNB make a great move and performance, if this continues it will likely be able to pass Ethereum.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:59:03 PM

I like BNB, but I think Ethereum cannot be surpassed soon, because BNB is a financial coin, not a basic token, such as Ethereum. BNB may not be able to outperform ETH now, but perhaps in the future with proper planning this may happen.
Moore234
Copper Member

Activity: 547
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:08:28 PM

Bnb got a reputation already , the price might be higher with time. Ethereum on the other hand , is also moving. We do not know the predictions yet but, bnb surpasses eth will be a bit difficult.  They are both good alts
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 06:14:10 PM

BNB has a harder situation, there is an exchange beneath it. So when Binance has problems or unresolved issues, it goes down.
Another things are quite similar, I mean centralization of decisions.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:12:45 PM

I do not think that BNB will win Etereum. Because it seems to me they have completely different tasks. Etereum is still a huge platform and it is common everywhere. But I think the BNB is intended mainly for work inside its stock exchange.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:17:03 PM

BNB is just like other altcoins nothing power ful backup to grow bigger in the market. If BNB came up with the Dex and smart contract platform together in coming years.
May be they have a little chance to grow bigger in the marketplace in the volume and rank as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:52:59 AM

I personally think that it is far from happening. BNB is a new leaf in the crypto world, sure it has potential, but investors will keep on investing in the old ones.
As of now, Ethreum is the one standing on top of the crypto prestige. Sure, maybe in the future, more investors will come to know about BNB and invest in it. Maybe in 2020, we will see BNB rise up. Let’s hope for the best.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 01:19:09 PM

I think its difficult for BNB to beat Ethereum, but everything might happen and no one can predicted when will happen. BNB make a great move and performance, if this continues it will likely be able to pass Ethereum.
I don't think this story is as difficult as you think because if we are talking about the reputation between ethereum and bnb, BNB has a great advantage when the power behind it is being shared by everyone and appreciated very well, ethereum is probably unfortunate in this period when its reputation is not too superior and improved. Therefore, bnb's reputation has won, position and price will be the next thing that bnb can overcome ethereum as long as everything works and grows as well as it is now.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:22:14 PM

I do not really believe that BNB could beat Ethereum, ETh older.. and BNB blockchain started recently. I strongly believe that Eth will pump soon with bitcoin.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:25:02 PM

I do not really believe that BNB could beat Ethereum, ETh older.. and BNB blockchain started recently. I strongly believe that Eth will pump soon with bitcoin.
the crypto market does not belong to the older ones. but whose ownership is more in demand by the market. The BNB came just now, and now you can see the BNB is in the top 10 CMC assets. can you imagine a BNB supported by such a large market that grows their trade very quickly.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:25:13 PM

i think not, even if binance has many IEO and make the price increase,because IEO binance use BNB and more demand on bnb.
but still ETH is no 2 i dont think it can be ETH, so ETH will be at top below BTC
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:37:20 PM

In cryptocurrency everything is possible, but personally I think that BNB now or in the future will not be able to overtake ETH
Everything can be , the bnb platform is clearly now more popular than Ethereum , since ieo very much give a good yield I think in the future bnb can overtake Ethereum , especially if the platform will develop as well as now.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:41:49 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

I also have the same thoughts as you think ... because now we can see that the market is highly glorified by cryptocurency users and altcoin holders and ICO investors really hope that the tokens / coins they have will be listed on the binance market ... because of the binance market able to stabilize the price of coins ... so I'm sure BNB coins will get past the price of Ethereum which is currently weak ..

MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:49:38 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

I also have the same thoughts as you think ... because now we can see that the market is highly glorified by cryptocurency users and altcoin holders and ICO investors really hope that the tokens / coins they have will be listed on the binance market ... because of the binance market able to stabilize the price of coins ... so I'm sure BNB coins will get past the price of Ethereum which is currently weak ..
What makes you think that all coin holders hope that their tokens will be traded on Binance? I personally hold many projects simply because I consider them very useful but not for Binance

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

I honestly don’t like this kind of comparisons. The strenght of ethereum is already proven. But we can easily see that BNB also seems very bright. I think both of them will just have a nice place in the market.
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:12:59 PM

Thoughts?
I appreciate BNB. But you know, the dog doesn't bark, doesn't mean he doesn't bark. The bird does not sing does not mean that it is mute.
I think after a while ETH will be quiet, they will rise up strongly and change the situation of the market. After all, now ETH is still in the top 2. Even a quite partner company like XRP still cannot surpass ETH at the present time.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:29:13 PM

I honestly don’t like this kind of comparisons. The strenght of ethereum is already proven. But we can easily see that BNB also seems very bright. I think both of them will just have a nice place in the market.
bnb has already shown itself very cool since the appearance of this coin, and in the last half of the year it beat eth in its developmental activity, but in the future, I think that they cannot be compared

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:30:57 PM

I don't know why so many of the users here are ballistic about BNB. How can you even compare BNB with ETH? Ether is having an undefeated monopoly in its domain (smart contract platforms). On the other hand, Binance Coin is an exchange coin which has hardly any use outside that particular exchange. It is surprising actually, to see so much support for BNB.
for now of course we can't compare BNB and ethereum, but BNB have potential to replace Ethereum dominance and position in market, because like Ethereum Binance Blockchain are offered to developer to make contract in their Blockchain, read the reference about Binance Blockchain again bro

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:39:58 PM

for now ETH and BNB I think are 2 altcoin faforites, and in my opinion binance is still too easy to compete with ethereum it could be that it takes a long time to be above ethereum and where the best in the future may depend on what will be developed.
Depends on what will be the next offers and updates coming from this two projects, in terms of value ETH still have the supports of many crypto lovers
while in terms of progressive uptrend binance after those launchpad already get a lots of interest from short terms traders.
Yes that is right. From the BNB or Binance side, we have had news of the IEO of Harmony and now a buzz about their stable coin being on its way is thought to have immense effect on the value of BNB and that it will push BNB up. ETH on the other hand has huge and crazy rate of adoption and this is what matters. Both have good demand in the market but according to the latest charts, ETH is leading.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:18 PM

The question that can BNB  beat Ethereum is likely the same the answer on flippening between Ethereum and Bitcoin in 2017. Then, the answer is clear now, right? From past story, I think it is good to end the story here, because BNB will never be able to beat Ethereum and make a flippening. Never, IMO. Ethereum is a second giant in crypto, just behind Bitcoin; and BNB has very far journey to become a giant, before it can beat ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: