Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum?  (Read 3069 times)
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:59:28 PM

It seems to me that BNB will not be able to defeat ETH, although if the popularity of IEO will be very long, it is possible that BNB will approach ETH

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:14:03 PM

Binance has already attracted many cool projects to migrate to Binance Chain and the number of such projects is increasing, so it can soon become a huge ecosystem which will compete with Ethereum.
Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:37:52 AM

If I say BNB defeats ETH, of course I don't believe at all, indeed many people talk about BNBs that get big profits. but BNB in my opinion ETH never wants to compete with it. ETH has become very global and has become a very large Crypto tool.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:39:46 AM

If I say BNB defeats ETH, of course I don't believe at all, indeed many people talk about BNBs that get big profits. but BNB in my opinion ETH never wants to compete with it. ETH has become very global and has become a very large Crypto tool.
well, I think there is still a lot to consider before BNB gets better than ETH. but, for now, I still don't think about how the BNB can beat ETH. at present, the ETH function is really wide, and the BNB needs to have extensive functions before defeating ETH.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:51:56 AM

It is unlikely that he is now on the horse,but everything can change at one point,in General for me Ethereum has more prospects than BNB,and not for nothing on the Ethereum platform 1000 projects are launched,so Ethereum is more promising for me than they think about it,but as they say let's see what will happen

Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:18:08 AM

likely. If ETH has nothing to change and develop. But binance in recent months running IEO projects has attracted a lot of users and investors.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

difficult to determine because the two altcoins have great potential for investment tools. but if you have a lot of funds, it's better to invest directly with both BNB and ETH and that can make you get 2x profits later.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:17:41 AM

Both coins had a very active developers and they continuously improving their coins to meet any challenges in the future. Ethereum's biggest will come next year after its developers completes the update that they called a hybrid system. Bnb, on the other hand, created its own chain and some erc20 had already migrated to bnb chain. The IEOs of binance continues to drive the bnb price up because it uses the coin exclusively for the initial offering. Only time can tell if bnb can ovetakes ethereum, both are excellent and profitable coins.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

In long term it is possible. At the moment bnb isn't that popular as ethereum and it can't surve as a method of payment, because ethereum network is much more convenient

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:35:59 AM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
it could be that in the future BNB beats ethereum considering the BNB is a newly released coin and currently has a large marketcap volume and we know that the BNB is a no 1 exchange binance exchange coin now
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:04:18 PM

I honestly don’t like this kind of comparisons. The strenght of ethereum is already proven. But we can easily see that BNB also seems very bright. I think both of them will just have a nice place in the market.
I also believe on that as ETH is in the number 2 spot for a reason, it's a very stable coin in terms of growth and although it has dumped last year but it slowly recovering now. People are believing in this coin as we can see on its volume, actually both have a great volume and I also believe both always think of improving the project, it's just that BNB is more aggressive now based on what people see that's why is very profitable this year.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

As for me, ETH and BNB are completely different coins with different directions of development. The BNB coin is a Binance exchange and has a narrower specialization than ETH. As for the growth of the ETH price, then you need to look at the whole picture of what is happening in general and then you can see that the ETH goes through cycles of growth and development and with each such cycle the price of ETH becomes larger. BNB is a completely new coin and it is too early to judge its achievements.
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:55:07 PM

Well bnb and ethereum are completely different alt. Bnb Stands alone, about the binance dex launching i think there will be a strong competition for ethereum network.  Though both bnb and eth are strong.

blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:35:55 PM

Bnb and Eth both the technologies are different eth have smart contracts and bnb have dex platform both provide solutions for innovative blockchain there is no competition
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:37:40 PM

The BNB will never treat etherium. In general, BNB is very much like a bloated bubble.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:04:07 PM

It is unlikely that he is now on the horse,but everything can change at one point,in General for me Ethereum has more prospects than BNB,and not for nothing on the Ethereum platform 1000 projects are launched,so Ethereum is more promising for me than they think about it,but as they say let's see what will happen

for now, ethereum is still prospective than BNB, because the BNB itself has only been launching its blockchain platform for a few weeks ago.
but in future who know, BNB community are huge because bringing Binance Name, that's why we can't ignore BNB dominance in future

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:09:30 PM

for me BNB will not lose the ethereum because it is still the most famous Altcoins now and second is bitcoin so people prefer to invest in it because they are certain that they can earn a great deal.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
muhhentuhhen

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:16:12 PM

Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/
IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...
On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business
Thoughts?

Some of these articles resemble the simple advertisement of the token. BNB is definitely worth our attention, but it is not as popular as Ethereum, and it seems that it will not beat ETH from the point of view of popularity and market cap as well.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:51:49 PM

Some of these articles resemble the simple advertisement of the token. BNB is definitely worth our attention, but it is not as popular as Ethereum, and it seems that it will not beat ETH from the point of view of popularity and market cap as well.
about popularity and marketcap capitalization of course BNB still under than Ethereum marketshare, and for now it's too hard for BNB to replaced Ethereum position, but who know in future

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:08:45 PM

With the new plan of BNB being used to buy IEo tokens on Binance, I think there is a huge potential of BNB to go high but not to the extend of it reaching that of ether and surpassing it. This is because those BNB that are bought are not held by the holders, so there will always be a rise and fall in the price of BNB depending on whether people need it to participate or there is no IEO at that time so no one needs it.
not just Binance are using they're own core coin to buy and participate in launchpad.
Huobi as Binance competitor trying Binance Method to using corecoin as Requirements to JOIN the launchpad / IEO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: