Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [beta] Blockchain-as-a-service (Ethereum based)  (Read 222 times)
phwizard (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 09:50:11 AM
Merited by Vod (10)

Hi all, our platform has been featured on Betalist so wanted to share here as well.

It is your own private Ethereum blockchain in the cloud. Issue tokens, create users and wallets, transfer, basically play with your own blockchain via web interface. It's free so feel free to explore for your own or clients projects.

https://betalist.com/startups/dappros

The problem we are solving is it's difficult for end users to understand blockchain, and difficult for businesses (especially small ones) to adopt the technology. It is expensive and takes a lot of time. So we make it easy in just few clicks via web interface to operate your network, tokens etc.

We need feedback, early adopters and promoters to get it in front of as many potential users as possible.

Not sure what's the best way to structure this. I guess usually here people do bounty campaigns. We haven't planned to launch an ICO, it is traditional self funded startup right now. However all who subscribe receive Dappros Platform tokens, which could be used in the ecosystem in future. Open to suggestions here.

Screenshot:

Let me know if you're interested to collaborate on this in any capacity.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:51:07 AM

I don't understand the benefits of running own blockchain. Its usually done in development with free software like ganache, but in production its more beneficial to be a part of larger more secure blockchain. I'd like to hear explanation on why is that kind of blockchain better than ethereum main network.
phwizard (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

I don't understand the benefits of running own blockchain. Its usually done in development with free software like ganache, but in production its more beneficial to be a part of larger more secure blockchain. I'd like to hear explanation on why is that kind of blockchain better than ethereum main network.

Sure, so there are two main scenarios here:

1. Use it as a testnet. So you test your project, your smart contracts, your tokens economy before hitting public blockchain where there are transaction fees, everything is slower and cost of mistake is much higher.

2. Private enterprise blockchains. There are numerous use cases where this is preferred. For example, supply chain partners each run a node to track shipments via common ledger. Or a consortium of banks who need to swap some mutual financial instruments. They don't need and don't want to expose the data to public blockchain.

In both cases there are existent solutions but you need to spend from hours to months. We've wrapped intuitive web interfaces and developer friendly APIs around Ethereum so project administrators and users can see the distribution of tokens, make new issuances, transfers, access crypto wallets, monitor transactions, network parameters etc.
phwizard (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 07:41:04 AM

Hi all,

so we've had couple dozen registrations from Betalist and users are already building their private Ethereum blockchain projects.

Please feel free to test is for yourselves, it is free and easy to use.
callt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

Hi
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

Would be nice if there was some comparison between your platform and the various other blockchain as a service platforms?

Seems like there are already some other huge players in this space, many of which have already supplied some major institutional and private blockchains.

Hopefully you're not just another me-too platform.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:31:30 PM

Let me know if you're interested to collaborate on this in any capacity.

From what I see so far, it is very intuitive and well designed.

What part did you have in it's development?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:50:31 PM

Seems interesting. If you need help with marketing and data analytics research, feel free to PM me and I would love to discuss more.

Positivebetting
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: