Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harmony (ONE)  (Read 404 times)
KCL257 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:40:55 AM

Decided to gamble a little with this one yesterday. Since I've purchased it has gone up about 16%. Really not sure how long I'll keep it though. How do you guys feel about this new coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:32:25 AM

Good for you that you have entered in the right price but with me, i got rekted  Sad. When i bought,suddenly the price dropped and it got my Stop Loss also. So we might be very careful on engaging on this kind of activity, better wait for everything to settle down or shall we say, wait for the dump.
KCL257 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:43:25 AM

Good for you that you have entered in the right price but with me, i got rekted  Sad. When i bought,suddenly the price dropped and it got my Stop Loss also. So we might be very careful on engaging on this kind of activity, better wait for everything to settle down or shall we say, wait for the dump.

Yeah I'm kind of expecting the price to go down soon. I didn't invest too much with it. Made about $20 lol. I saw the volume go up like crazy with it on Binance so I had my eye on it..... We'll see what happens
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:06:59 AM

In cryptocurrency the final decision is made by the holder of the coin but it's not bad seeking advice but the problem is that you can get bias views in some advice some out of shilling and some just to create FUD.
I am not a big fan of new coin there are really not becoming great as the used to be even altcoins are not even growing as much nor is initial coin offering icos doing good as they used to.
But if you had done you home work correctly and convinced that holding is the right decision then fine
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:12:39 AM

Profit is profit dude! Better to sell now and wait for another dip. It seems like Harmony is changing the game after 2 rekt projects CELR and FET as for these two many people lost a lot including me specially with FET. If you got ONE when it was started trading days ago you definitely hit the jackpot. Nowadays specially in binance most coins are just pumps and dumps and it is very hard where to hold for months because see many projects launch mainnets since Q1 but there are no movements at all like with QLC.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:13:29 AM

You are not buying it below IEO price, right?

So, I think it's not investment for long term, new coin in the market is full of hype especially that its coming from Binance.
I'd rather hold the old coins which are still cheap right now as they will surely recover big time as the market is getting better.

Make your decision, anything that is good has a chance to grow in the long run, and ONE is still in its early stage so more room to grow for that coin.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:42:26 AM

I don't have anything to feel about that coin but I know that it's newly launched through Binance's IEO.

If I'm on your side, I won't wait for a long time and will definitely start taking profits. Yes, I won't let a long time pass because it might even show you some losses when most of the investors gets out of it.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:16:04 AM

A group member entered and made $700 yesterday from it and he quickly close his trade. Sometimes, we may think it's about to burst and will choose not to take profit only to regret afterward. Taking profit is good when near target is hit.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:26:27 AM

Harmony ONE is a good project with good backers. So if you got in on a better position, that's good for you and the make your profit and leave if you don't want to hold. Personally, the project is good for a long Term and price will go up. But I don't know how this will play out with the traders on binance

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 05:36:58 AM

It is a good project but it seems it is over hyped and shilled too hard on its IEO and post IEO stage.  I think the market was kind a pumped and manipulated.  Just be on a look out for possible dump of this token.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:13:34 AM

I think it's over-hyped. It may be a very good project, but there is no real reason for the price to soar so early. I think the increase is driven mainly by speculation and FOMO. I think the price will drop back down soon enough. In the long-term, who knows, but short-term I don't think the rise is justified.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:32:36 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 06:49:32 AM by CryptoBry

Decided to gamble a little with this one yesterday. Since I've purchased it has gone up about 16%. Really not sure how long I'll keep it though. How do you guys feel about this new coin?

Had you been able to participate on its IEO you could have experience a big windfall of profits. Right now, trading it can already be risky though it has a good potential still to go for an upward movement as this is considered as a good project under the umbrella of the Binance Launchpad. Congratulations for your gains from Harmony.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:34:24 AM

Anyone knows what harmony does?

Or everyone is buying because maybe they can earn some money? I think the second one. Binance ieo's is a new McAfee scams.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:39:11 AM

In my opinion, Harmony will begin to decline in nearly future, after the completion of the bonus program, which is held by Binance. Early investors have already earned from 600% to 800% of profits on ONE. Then the real market life of this token will begin, as a result of which the price of the ONE may drop below 100 satoshi in the wake of a massive profit-taking by early investors.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:51:41 AM

In my opinion, Harmony will begin to decline in nearly future, after the completion of the bonus program, which is held by Binance. Early investors have already earned from 600% to 800% of profits on ONE. Then the real market life of this token will begin, as a result of which the price of the ONE may drop below 100 satoshi in the wake of a massive profit-taking by early investors.
Thats the reality of most new projects. Bag holders know when to sell and take profit. pocket holders will wait till it fell off through the hole in their pocket. For now Bitcoin only get the Hodl tag, for others take your profit and leave. Exchange new projects can also have consideration, I dont care about any project backers, we have seen enough in this space.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:56:24 AM

Those IEOs on Binance are crazy. I am sure that Harmony will make x5 from todays price and is going to be one of the most successful projects of this year. Once the market will turn green, there will be much more projects from Binance that are going to raise.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:58:46 AM

If you not investor in IEO i think more better to not hold to long because we all know new coins still need to long journey and struggle. If you profit its better to have little target to sell little by little. This market still danger because btc still up and down even in bullrun condition.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

I will say a good luck to you on that as it has a very good start as first token to be launched on binance chain , except those migrating and it has gain lot more leg up and might still go more but you can always adjust yr stop loss to catch it right.

Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:39:50 AM

It is very risky investing in very new projects like such, such huge pumps can always be followed by a huge dump. One has to be careful and set a stop loss when investing in such. Harmony has the hype but I do not know if after the hype had gone down price will continue to soar and huge dump. I prefer trading coins that already have had trading history and market chart

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:55:16 AM

This project is quite promising, I studied it for a long time and came to the conclusion to invest in the early stages of selling tokens and you know, I have never regretted it, because this project has a good future and the price of the token has already shown the result today only to watch and wait.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: