Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deceiving Rate of Bounty Campaign, New Form of Scam?  (Read 863 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:01:27 PM

Managers should make the right news about the price of coins, not just to make the price a little more lucrative in order to attract the attention of the bounty participants, because I also suffer if bounty participants are cheated, because they use the maximum time to participate in campaign participation, this must be clarified immediately.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:04:13 PM

Good work! They should clarify if they are really giving away 150k tokens or 15 000 000 tokens to provide tokens in 450k$ value.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:21:25 AM

I’ve come across this many times, and I’m used to not paying attention to such campaigns, I just bypass them. Such campaigns must be removed from this forum.

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:49:39 PM

It is normal with bounty campaigns to have this kind of "scam." But always remember this, you are just a worker for them. Whatever they want to do with the campaign, bounty or whatever is on them. You don't have the power to change anything, unfortunately.
The market experienced a correction again and I think this will still be able to rise again. but it does take time. we ourselves must be patient to wait for an increase in the market and also prepare our investment when it has experienced an increase again
Are you reading my post? You don't make any sense dude. I'm talking about the bounty "scams" and you are replying to my post. Suppose, you should reply to the statement I said.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:56:50 PM

He should be updating the Announcement post after updating such, I also checked the spreadsheet but it seems the payment adjustment is not implemented.
well... we just have to wait, hoping that before distribution start or bounty end, he will update the spreadsheet.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:57:12 AM

There are some factors that should determine if a coin should be sold for $3 or not during ICO, though from my own point of view I don't see any reason why coin should be sold at that rate when it hasn't hit the exchange yet. One of the factors to be considered before setting the price of pre-sale high or investing is the total supply of the coin, if it's low then it's okay to make purchase if it.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:55:28 AM

He should be updating the Announcement post after updating such, I also checked the spreadsheet but it seems the payment adjustment is not implemented.
well... we just have to wait, hoping that before distribution start or bounty end, he will update the spreadsheet.
It should be taken care before the end of this campaign, hunters will demands the correct stake after some works that has been done to this project,
bounty manager and team behind the project needs to comply and if possible to reply here that they already updated the sheet.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

I thought was normal, not until i also found myself in it.
I believe this changes and such strategies are just deliberate acts, which very soon will be very glaring to everyone.
Bounty managers who do this will get blacklisted, because they too are guilty of such serious offence.
It is also hard to see such projects succeed.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:07:25 AM

The importance of doing your own research before participating in any bounty hunting, this a clear deception, participants needs to avoid things like
this and make good research then analyze the possible rewards to receive if its worth to participate using your time and efforts.

I really like the bounty sold through the IEO, but I know that not all projects will sell tokens through exchange. So before I join, I have to study carefully to avoid losing time on useless things
DmitFomin

Activity: 280

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:59:43 AM

In the bounty campaigns in the last year there were a lot of frauds, so I’m not surprised at these scams anymore. That is why it would be nice if project teams paid bounty campaigns participants for work in BTC, ETH, etc. once a week to make it more fair and honest to those who participate in bounty campaigns.

BTC $1 mln
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:06:16 AM

There’s nothing new about this bounty campaign cheating and making the bounty hunter stupid and fool

Many strategies to lure hunters to promote their project but in the end of the day those participants will be leave behind when the team gather investors money and run away with it

So for the hunters please be observant and be obedient enough for not becoming another victims of these dams scammers
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:58:22 AM

It is no longer a surprise. Many bounty campaigns now scam their hunters without remorse for several months of work done. MFTU/CYFM are similar campaigns last year where the bounty reward was estimated at over $500000. By the time it was over, the project owners said they estimated their token value by themselves before it was listed and they used those same fictitious figures to run a bounty campaign thereby luring many people in. At the end of the day, the entire bounty was not worth up to $15000. Professional scammers!

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:35:53 PM

Often the pool of awards is indicated in the title of the bounty campaign. This amount corresponds to a hard cap. But the hard cap is now very rare. Managers know this, but the amount indicates the maximum. It looks hypocritical, as in the described case in the OP of this topic.

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:55:56 PM

Update:

I wanted to know your opinion regarding this matter, I am browsing bounty campaigns to kill time and possible project to invest in since I need to know the allocation of Bounty token since often times this influx of token saturate the market and caused the price to go down when I stumble on this bounty thread titled: (BOUNTY) 💰💰🔥 P2PS Bounty Campaign $450k Worth Of Token For Hunter 💰💰🔥  I noticed this thing..

The bounty,/ bounty manager priced the initial token price as $3  

Token Pool: 150K tokens (equivalent to $450K USD if computed with the base token price of $3 each).

150K tokens will be distributed to successful applicants of the Signature,  Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Content Creation and Telegram.

This bounty starts on April 27, 2019, and ends when reach hunter $450k.

While the IEO price is $0.03

I would not mind if it is in stake distribution but the token reward is fixed.  I feel sorry for the bounty participant being deceived by this rate.  I have nothing against the bounty manager but I just feel that there is something wrong.  How can you clasified this kind of action?  I'm kinda confused because I believe, with deception hunters will end up nothing.  What can you say about this?  I need your input since I am confused.  Is this kind of deception allowed in the bounty campaigns?  Are bounty managers allowed to intentionally increase the price of token to attract more participants?  I think this is deception and should not be tolerated.

We are very much aware of their scam tactics that's why I dig very deep before joining any project and I believe if all hunters will do same the bounty mangers wouldn't be taking us for a ride anymore

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:05:25 PM

As far as I know, this project is no longer the first round, and judging by all the new bounty branch was completely copied from the old one, so it’s not surprising that we see a similar result. However, the manager had to update the post with awards from the very beginning of the new round.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:10:44 PM

This is really good topic here.
ICO price is 3$ ang IEO just 0.03$, this is so waerd.
This project gone wrong, he said if you will get a huge price but just a cheap rewards.
This is unfair for bounty hunter like us.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:13:58 PM

As I suppose, the bounty manager most likely made a mistake in calculating the total remuneration pool, but in any case it is ugly with respect to the bounty participants of the company and I think that this problem should be solved.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:58:03 PM

This is really good topic here.
ICO price is 3$ ang IEO just 0.03$, this is so waerd.
This project gone wrong, he said if you will get a huge price but just a cheap rewards.
This is unfair for bounty hunter like us.
If it is seen, of course it is very implausible and the ratio is very far between ICO and IEO prices. For everyone, when you want to participate in bounty, you must see more details like this. Maybe many people don't know this kind of fraud.
betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:50:54 PM

I don't have an smerit, I should have gifted you 1. This is what I call a hyip, and usually they fail. I don't join bounty that promises an ROI or times 5 or even times 100, they are not the one to determine the market volatility except the token is created like a Ponzi system like we saw in bitconnnect and other infamous lending coins that ended up digging investors grave. No good project gives a certainty word of assurance of quick price growth, except they plan to manipulate the price. 
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:56:41 PM

The webdesign shows the quality of the whole project. And another exchange? Why the h*ll we need more exchanges? Do you think that the problem of low liquidity is in exchanges?  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██