Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Blockchain the solution to the whole abortion drama?  (Read 256 times)
cryptomarketyourself (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:50:59 AM

I mean with the republicans trying to get rid of all the rights that women should have maybe they should just have women record on the blockchain every single time they have sexual relationships.

Funny article where I got the idea from in case you want to check it out... It was a great read:

https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/yay-republicans-are-taking-away-more-more-womens-rights/

"Just to keep things “transparent” and fully regulated, ladies would use the blockchain based system to record their periods — when, how long, and hell, go for broke with how heavy of a flow. This would help ensure that we get those women with possible pregnancies or health issues to the appropriate “authorities” in record time."
  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thoughts?
bobsav2121

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:57:39 AM

Unfortunately the article is funny and mocking the unreal truth that women are currently facing... Seriously, we need WOMEN to decide about WOMEN's rights.
luigivessota

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:57:46 AM

Women need to be able to decide what to do with their bodies. It's plain simple. Their bodies, their choice.
timcook

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:57:46 AM

It just seems a bit hypocritical to have men who don't give birth decide about a woman's fate
cryptotradernews

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 12:26:07 PM

Republicans need to get their shyt together. How on earth are we letting men decide about women's bodies?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:51:40 PM

This might be a good way to destroy crypto... making it a law that people have to record in the blockchain every time they have sex.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:43:52 PM

No, this is a ridiculous suggestion. The author of the article is an extremist trying to scare people into voting a certain way (for pro-abortion politicians).

It isn’t possible to enforce the authenticity of information provided and someone could claim to have a period in order to get around laws.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:15:58 PM

No, this is a ridiculous suggestion. The author of the article is an extremist trying to scare people into voting a certain way (for pro-abortion politicians).

It isn’t possible to enforce the authenticity of information provided and someone could claim to have a period in order to get around laws.

If you haven't noticed, there is a periodic thread started here as follows:

Is Blockchain the solution to ...(Random left wing shit)

This is followed by two or three sock puppet posts.

marketingnerd

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:39:37 PM

Lol. That was a funny read indeed but it's quite sad at the same time. I'm not sure treating women as masternodes of one massive sexual blockchain is the solution though lol
yavorcik

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:39:47 PM

HAHAHAHA. That has to be the funniest post ever written. Now seriously though... GET YOUR HANDS OFF WOMEN'S RIGHTS REPUBLICAN MEN.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 03:22:59 PM

I love this whole concept of "women not having control of their bodies". So the sex was not voluntary? Why is it that if a child results a man has zero say in what happens, but if the woman decides to keep the child, he then is responsible for paying for that child for at least the next 18 years? Doesn't 18 years of involuntary hard labor count as not having control of you body? If you will notice, almost every "feminist" cause is all about stripping women of agency.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:19:18 PM

HAHAHAHA. That has to be the funniest post ever written. Now seriously though... GET YOUR HANDS OFF WOMEN'S RIGHTS REPUBLICAN MEN.

Hey, fuck off. Now righteously fear the republican men who operate the blockchain, because they are the sole decision makers concerning the blockchain record of who fucked who. And with their control of the fucking data, you are fucked.
JustAnotherSandman

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:34:02 PM

Bahahaha
I love this guy’s sense of humor
Of course it’s all tongue in cheek, but where is the line drawn? I thought the abortion question was solved by the SCOTUS a long time ago?

The author definitely doesn’t like Trump and I dont know about his claim to being a Republican, but he did make me laugh. The stupidity going on right now is absolutely nuts.

Blockchain and smart contracts could definitely be used in a LOT more areas of our lives but as this satire shows, it could easily go too far.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:00:46 AM

Bahahaha
I love this guy’s sense of humor
Of course it’s all tongue in cheek, but where is the line drawn? I thought the abortion question was solved by the SCOTUS a long time ago?

The author definitely doesn’t like Trump and I dont know about his claim to being a Republican, but he did make me laugh. The stupidity going on right now is absolutely nuts.

Blockchain and smart contracts could definitely be used in a LOT more areas of our lives but as this satire shows, it could easily go too far.

Well, what should be regulated or decided on a federal vs state level?

Would you like states to ignore federal law on weed, and do their own thing?

Legalize it?

If so why can't states do the same thing with abortion?

Where is the consistent rule here?

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:22:06 AM

I love this whole concept of "women not having control of their bodies". So the sex was not voluntary? Why is it that if a child results a man has zero say in what happens, but if the woman decides to keep the child, he then is responsible for paying for that child for at least the next 18 years? Doesn't 18 years of involuntary hard labor count as not having control of you body? If you will notice, almost every "feminist" cause is all about stripping women of agency.

That's "feminist" hypocrisy for you. Half of that kid's DNA is from the father but he don't get any say about it.

And yes, we are noticing. They just substituted the government for the "patriarchy". Their fathers, husbands, sons having legal guardianship over them has been replaced by the government doing stuff for them.

Not surprising since they are the "economic engine". All you need to do is go to the mall with them for half an hour - women would buy any crap as long as you rub them the right way. The government have every incentive to keep dropping cash on women's laps so they can keep spending.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 01:29:39 AM

That's "feminist" hypocrisy for you. Half of that kid's DNA is from the father but he don't get any say about it.

And yes, we are noticing. They just substituted the government for the "patriarchy". Their fathers, husbands, sons having legal guardianship over them has been replaced by the government doing stuff for them.

Not surprising since they are the "economic engine". All you need to do is go to the mall with them for half an hour - women would buy any crap as long as you rub them the right way. The government have every incentive to keep dropping cash on women's laps so they can keep spending.

Yep, funny how women are a net drain on the tax system over their life time as well. They want all the benefits of a man, but no responsibilities, so they kick the men to the curb and have the government rob from them at gunpoint via taxes to support them. Everyone wonders why the birthrates are dropping like a rock... its because men are checking out of a system totally rigged against them. Unfortunately I think the only thing that will get women to realize their mistake is when society collapses and they are again dependent on men for their basic survival needs... and it is coming.
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:01:09 AM

Yep, funny how women are a net drain on the tax system over their life time as well. They want all the benefits of a man, but no responsibilities, so they kick the men to the curb and have the government rob from them at gunpoint via taxes to support them. Everyone wonders why the birthrates are dropping like a rock... its because men are checking out of a system totally rigged against them. Unfortunately I think the only thing that will get women to realize their mistake is when society collapses and they are again dependent on men for their basic survival needs... and it is coming.

Not to mention that after the quality of life has improved, women's lifespan has overtaken men's by a few years. Most workplace deaths are men and they are also far more likely to get murdered. Women would be on pension for far longer.

As for the birthrates dropping, women are also to blame. They either ride the c**k carousel for years or waste their youth on a "career" and when they finally decide to settle down they realize they are no longer fertile, not to mention some of the STDs they can accumulate along the way could make them barren way before menopause.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:06:28 AM

Not to mention that after the quality of life has improved, women's lifespan has overtaken men's by a few years. Most workplace deaths are men and they are also far more likely to get murdered. Women would be on pension for far longer.

As for the birthrates dropping, women are also to blame. They either ride the c**k carousel for years or waste their youth on a "career" and when they finally decide to settle down they realize they are no longer fertile, not to mention some of the STDs they can accumulate along the way could make them barren way before menopause.

Yeah but you are a misogynist therefore I need not argue any of your points and I can ignore everything you just said.
TheCoinGrabber

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:54:02 AM

Yeah but you are a misogynist therefore I need not argue any of your points and I can ignore everything you just said.

Apparently it's misogynistic to point out the general increase in sexual activity/number of partners (which was one of the points of the feminist revolution) or how they are throwing away their most productive years because they've been led to believe they can "have it all". Thank you for the polite correspondence, glad it didn't lead to extreme name calling like I usually see happen in this section.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 12:50:31 PM

Apparently it's misogynistic to point out the general increase in sexual activity/number of partners (which was one of the points of the feminist revolution) or how they are throwing away their most productive years because they've been led to believe they can "have it all". Thank you for the polite correspondence, glad it didn't lead to extreme name calling like I usually see happen in this section.

If it was not clear, I was being facetious. I know sarcasm can be difficult for some non-native English speakers (not that your English isn't perfect).
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: