Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ,XRP,XLM,LTC,ADA,XVG most favering coin of tha future  (Read 111 times)
Avantika jaiswal (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 01:04:10 PM

There are some coin and  I research in to it they all are on tha airo plane when take off no one catch it so if you have some fund to invest them .
 They all are down and prediction is good because all whale and biggest marketer told they all are hit any time and no one stopped it.
 So buy now
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 01:13:19 PM

There are some coin and  I research in to it they all are on tha airo plane when take off no one catch it so if you have some fund to invest them .
 They all are down and prediction is good because all whale and biggest marketer told they all are hit any time and no one stopped it.
 So buy now

Well i never invest on XRP and i will never do, but i have some XLM and LTC. On past i have some XVG but i sell them. I think XLM and Litecoin and ADA can be a good option and price will grow and make some profit from.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:21:35 PM

First of all I dont want to hold XVG and ADA becuase I doubt to this project sorry to the fans or supporter of this project in other hand O want to hold XLM and LTC becuase of a good concept and take note Ltc 2020 halving will come soon so it bring a good pump up like what happen last halving so everyone buy right now.

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:32:03 PM

Apart from assuming the most economical coins, and from some of the altcoins you mentioned, only Cardano (ADA) is my current choice. Today I exchanged with almost 1 ETH, and I switched to a cardano. I did this speculation for quite strong reasons, and will save it until mid-2020 or at least the end of 2020. Cardano has a very good development team and is very suitable for my long-term investment. Chances are I will be one of the lucky ones next year. I have to be confident.
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:37:44 PM

XLM and LTC are in my long-term portfolio, I don't have any objectionable comments except XVG and ADA. In general, these projects are in the top of CMC, they are still very potential but I still like XLM and LTC. The remaining projects seem like pumps are not working well.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:39:06 PM

So buy now

Well i never invest on XRP and i will never do, but i have some XLM and LTC. On past i have some XVG but i sell them. I think XLM and Litecoin and ADA can be a good option and price will grow and make some profit from.

it's very vain, because in terms of profitability, the coin immediately follows Bitcoin, huge capitals enter exactly xrp

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:45:24 PM

XRP: bank's coin, highly centralized
LTC: abandoned child
ADA: overhyped coin without any usage
XVG: trashy pump and dump coin
--> my pick is XLM obviously

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:48:16 PM

Whenever I have some time to make research I try to find some tokens or coins that have the potential to increase and have a purpose in the future economy. XRP, I have some of it since the beginning cause I know the value would grow more also my favorite coin ADA and the coin that I would never sell until the right time comes. Bitcoin.
I just hope that the value of these coins would be more valuable in the future.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:55:14 PM

You chose the best high potential altcoins for the future. All of them has potential but in my opinion cardano has more than meets the eye. Its price is very low at the moment, so if you have some spare money to invest choose cardano.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:27:44 PM

The Altcoin that you mentioned is the best altcoin and is indeed good to buy if we have more deposits, because there are also many people who predict the increase in altcoin prices in the long run, it's just that it takes patience to wait for it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: