Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:01:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019  (Read 1663 times)
D1v4c (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:51:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 11:20:07 PM by D1v4c

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone.  

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:10:59 PM

Well i think EOS and BNB will do better and can get more profit from them than from Neo, is just my opinion, but i will check at the end of month to see how much will value all 3.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

I think neo is a good long term pick from here simply because its price is very low considering previous high levels while eos has recovered substantialy and similarly bnb is routing towards new highs already so among these 3 neo seems better hold for me.

Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:14:38 PM

I honestly do not share the same thought I don't think June would make any improvement in any of those three coins a very wild guessed prediction, bitcoin would also find it difficult the month unlike how fantastic the month of may was. Paying no regards to the prediction personally neo is one of my choicest altcoins (I really have very few,  am the bitcoin type)
glennmatthew

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:14:38 PM

EOS
Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

any news on what this announcement was?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

temtum

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

░░░██████
░░░██████
░░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:24:15 PM

BNB and EOS are good choices for me, it really must be considered in the future with all the potential that exists, the BNB is a good profit after the IEO starts the ubiquitous hype and where the BNB becomes a tool in raising funds is an advantage on the market, it continues to be heavily adopted by new investors, I prefer BNB and EOS as the leading altcoins, and the rest have more coins to choose from.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:28:02 PM

All three of these coins are great. I invested in every coin. small amounts but I think in the future it will bring me a profit

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:39:53 PM

I think that buying a BNB after launching lottery tickets for IEO for being the holder of these coins will increase the price of BNB. maybe at the end of the year, we will see $ 100

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:11:48 PM

i think still btc eth and bch still the top, you can pick your own but that my prediction.
bnb is also good, but the most high gain in this month is that 3 coin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:33:53 PM

Binance will continue to rise as long as we're in bullish mode. More traders doing transactions in Binance. This would only mean more people are supporting and believing in Binance. The future of BNB is very great, but we need to always keep updated with Binance news because Binance will sure be a target by attackers and crab mentality of other people. Remember thag Binance is one of the top exchanges. Competition is always there.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:40:17 PM

Binance will continue to rise as long as we're in bullish mode. More traders doing transactions in Binance. This would only mean more people are supporting and believing in Binance. The future of BNB is very great, but we need to always keep updated with Binance news because Binance will sure be a target by attackers and crab mentality of other people. Remember thag Binance is one of the top exchanges. Competition is always there.

In the meantime, I think BNB has the best potential among the 3. The number of traders in Binance is quite large and they are one of the top exchanges out there. Aside from the fact that they have development updates every once in a while. But for this month, I think the increase of its value is not that significant. We'll see by the end of this month though.
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:48:25 PM

For me i have my eyes on ETH, DOGE and LTC this 3 are my choice of this month, I think ETH will be bullish this month
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:51:39 PM

I think ethereum, Neo and xbx are good to watch or monitor this month of June.
These coins has a good potentials to increase in the future, in fact, I hold all of them in
 a long term. So while their value was in cheap stage I'm just taking the chance to buy em
as long as I can.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:08:47 PM

I've all three but I'll make this as an investment for long term not only as for June, what I've noticed now is BNB because if IEO gets more popular then prices will continue to increase
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:11:13 AM

Of the three coins above, of course what must be considered is the BNB. Because BNB is indeed very good in its development lately. If you see the above statement that BNB has experienced an increase of over 420% in 2019. Of course with that alone we have seen very good and indeed must be considered. Compared to EOS and NEO.
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:57:20 AM

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
I appreciate BNB at the present time. Binance is building a stronger ecosystem than both EOS and NEO. They have BinanceChain, Exchange, and Dex platforms. Starting is where their liquidity has more advantages with other projects when starting with the chain. No one else, only BNB can afford to beat ETH at the present time.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:07:44 AM

I just saw EOS and BNB are 2 great altcoins on your list. NEO is not really an influential altcoin anymore. I do not understand what they are doing with their business when both the market has grown strongly and the NEO has increased only a few dollars in the past few weeks.
In the crypto market, I don't care much more than the price of the coin. and NEO made me quite disappointed.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:11:49 AM

EOS, NEO and BNB coins are great coins to watch this year. But here's a three coins on my mind that are also great to watch within this year:
1. XRP ripple coin
2. WPP , and
3. BLINK
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:15:08 AM

What must be considered from the many altcoins now is EOS and BNB. Both of these altcoins are certainly very good developments in the past and in June this certainly must be considered by everyone. Of the many altcoins, I also pay attention to EOS and BNB in the future. The increase in EOS and BNB is certainly expected.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

BNB coin is doing great this year as we can see in the market, many investors turns to this coin since it is surprisingly boom this year and i think it is also a great opportunity to invest on it for a long term investment, it can give a good profit in the long run since it is now a potential coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: