Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019  (Read 1663 times)
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:31:28 AM

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
Currently I only appreciate BNB. Because BNB is really supporting the crypto market very much when a series of projects listed on the Binance Launchpad are very successful and help investors get a lot of money. They are attracting a lot of outside investors to participate in the crypto market. I think it will soon grow to $ 40 in Q3.
EOS is still a great business, but the technology story can only be best in the years to come. currently, it has not had the opportunity to express itself.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:09:38 AM

I am expected to watch 3 coins for june 2019 which is the bitcoin, bitcoincash and ethereum these giant coins could make the high prices because they are very popular and more profitable if you wanna invest on it. They have high volume as of now.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:13:28 AM

Lol at NEO. Aren't you gonna watch on Ethereum which remains second despite not slow movements? If there is a coin that needs to be watch then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin still dictates the crypto market.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:32:52 AM

Well they are worth to always look out for in every day trading life as they are major rival to the ETH which has be the leading coin in smart contract chain but those three has really reduce the strength of ETH by sharing the market with it but still very strong though .

Neo , Eos and Bnb are truly strong project which I see surviving any challenge in the race for the top coin in cryptocurrency.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:07:57 AM

I am HODLing all 3 of those coins but I am really bullish on BNB if CZ continues the work he is putting on binance than I think BNB could easily go to a 3 digit price.

BINTEX

Powered by,
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:12:07 AM

EOS, NEO and BNB coins are great coins to watch this year. But here's a three coins on my mind that are also great to watch within this year:
1. XRP ripple coin
2. WPP , and
3. BLINK
Do you have any reason why I must hold BLINK?
I have some BLINK on my wallet from bounty reward.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:12:42 AM

Honestly, these three coins are not only good for June investment, but it's also considered a long term investment I'm surprised on BNB they have the highest gains for the past several weeks but like I said they are better for long term investment they are in aa work in progress.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:27:48 AM

Honestly, these three coins are not only good for June investment, but it's also considered a long term investment I'm surprised on BNB they have the highest gains for the past several weeks but like I said they are better for long term investment they are in aa work in progress.
If you are aiming for much higher valuations this 3 coins can bring much huge profits, BNB might go to the moon first but the other coins can also gained the momentum and make some good rise to benefits your investment.

Make a lots of of research and study how will this 3 coins will bring benefits, don't just think of this month but think more for longer periods.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:47:22 AM

Agree. That three coins are good for long term and its solid coin with working product. BNB with DEX and own chain, many people think this coin could compete with ethereum in near future and with good team behind BNB, i think it could possible

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:57:26 AM

BNB and EOS are good choices for me, it really must be considered in the future with all the potential that exists, the BNB is a good profit after the IEO starts the ubiquitous hype and where the BNB becomes a tool in raising funds is an advantage on the market, it continues to be heavily adopted by new investors, I prefer BNB and EOS as the leading altcoins, and the rest have more coins to choose from.
Agree, EOS and BNB have higher potential than others. In the long terms it will be better too cause the development between their products continues so I agree that investment in EOS and BNB is so mandatory.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:58:54 AM

EOS and Binance Coin is my favorite coin beside Ravencoin. Binance coin backup by biggest exchangers and most profitable exchangers and i think its good to invest on Binance coin. Now, many project doing swap and change their network to Binance chain because see the potential of this coin.
BLadislv

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:04:20 AM

EOS and Binance Coin is my favorite coin beside Ravencoin. Binance coin backup by biggest exchangers and most profitable exchangers and i think its good to invest on Binance coin. Now, many project doing swap and change their network to Binance chain because see the potential of this coin.

this group like ETH or no?? Roll Eyes
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:15:35 AM

I will vote for EOS and BNB, not sure about neo yet. I am sure we will see much profits mostly on BNB as it has been making much rallies lately. Also EOS will make a good investment.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:23:27 AM

I think neo is a good long term pick from here simply because its price is very low considering previous high levels while eos has recovered substantialy and similarly bnb is routing towards new highs already so among these 3 neo seems better hold for me.
I'm agree with your opinion, I'm also vote for Neo, no matter last time Neo price reach which level, currently Neo price still stay at lower than before, people complaint that why Neo price don't have big movement when bitcoin price rally last few week ago, Neo is a giant right now and just wait for the right time to wake up.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:36:06 AM

I think all the coin listed has got the potential to grow provided the market grow generally which means all other coins will grow as well but for BNB, i feel something bigger may happen to this coin because of so many things that will be happening on binance especially IEO.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:41:06 AM

I like all three coins--EOS, NEO and Binance coin and have some of my investment in them. I do not know much about their technology and do not have any substantial reasons why I like them. I simply like and believe in them just as they have won the heart of many people in a short span of time and are performing well so far.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:45:40 AM

If I have the funds I will also go for these three coins, not only for the month of June but for long term I have high hopes for Binance coin, they have achieved something no exchange with existing coins has achieved, they have a chance to even get into the top 5 this year.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:33:46 AM

now I am still focused on investing in ETH and still not thinking about investing in these three coins. I am sure that in the near future there will be a major movement in ETH prices.

Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

EOS and BNB i agree with you but NEO is ethereum killer what is not too ever for me.
ETH is much better i think than NEO, you can look that position on CMC that is proofed that ETH is popular with high volume trading everyday.
we can say if BNB is the best Altcoin for now because have a good ever growth.
EOS is now make a good movement in market.

smartut

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:36:30 AM

i'm watching over EOS,TRX and NEO this year. dont forget that NEO price and get higher (like prev' years).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: