Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019  (Read 1663 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:52:17 AM

Good choice then, Bnb is a nice choice for me because of the price which is very suitable and its getting increase day by day. Last time i saw the price is 16$ and now its mooning already. If you buy on that price then i bet you got your best profit today.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:57:42 AM

BNB already grown a lot... May be it will be able up a little more, but its a ricky now.
EOS has big marketcap too, while their using not big.
Ans as for NEO... Im completely disagry. This is almost died coin. Different projects are moving from NEO to Ethereum, EOS...
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:14:42 AM

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
This is a very serious eyes opening thread for those that cannot do research themselves and are looking for information that will guide them on the coins to invest this month! Binance has been one of the leading coins that has given great returned to the investors this year and I agree with op on this and though it will push back a little before the next serious bull run. Neo is currently undervalued and it is one of the coins that has been seriously hit by last year bearish market and it is currently trying to recover. I do believe that neo will perform well too.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:00:08 AM

Another altcoin that people should pay attention to, although not new, step by step XRP is gradually being implemented in banks. Most recently, Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has confirmed the use of XRP

https://twitter.com/ICODrops/status/1136557932269772800
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:22:43 PM

I think that if we consider crypto-market for the purpose of medium-term earnings, then first of all it is worth looking at Bitcoin. Bitcoin sets the direction of the market. If now there is a local correction, then the remaining coins will follow this trend.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:53:50 PM

I still believe in the BNB and I am sure that those who hold the BNB will definitely get a big profit, therefore I will continue to invest in the BNB as the best coin.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

All IEO coins from Binance launchpad is worth to watch and hodl. almost all of them got pumped because of the many good news coming from each coin itself. Just like Harmony $ONE, price is still increasing until this time because they announce much good news like new partnerships with another good project...
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:01:45 PM

Optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0? But still it makes NEO so centralized. Why didn´t you write about IOTA that will completely change the consensus to make IOTA finally decentralized?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:05:59 PM

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

of the 3 coins it seems very good in cryptocurrency, but I still like eos and neo. especially neo I've [been in neo for a long time so maybe BNB and EOS can be alternative coins for me besides neo.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:14:36 PM

There is no need to go far to find potential altcoins at this time. we see now that the market has undergone a correction and is actually the top altcoin itself when it is also feasible to be able to invest long or short term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
infarterr

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

The three coins are very good and the developer always wants to make it better than ETH, and now it can be seen that BNB has shown good news, as well as EOS and NEO, I personally also like the three coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

To tell the truth, I really love evaluating modern solutions coming onto the market today. And there are many interesting IEOs coming these days. However I am curious to know how you guys usually find the projects and evaluate the projects. And are you waiting for some IEOs that are about to take place in the nearest future? And if so, what are those? Thanks!
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:31:14 PM

I always watch bitcoin,ethereum and Binance coin i don't handle coins that low volumes it seems theirs no chance for a bigger profit from my investment.

tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:31:55 PM

To tell the truth, I really love evaluating modern solutions coming onto the market today. And there are many interesting IEOs coming these days. However I am curious to know how you guys usually find the projects and evaluate the projects. And are you waiting for some IEOs that are about to take place in the nearest future? And if so, what are those? Thanks!

Good evening sarrpora. I absolutely agree with you that IEO industry is more than attractive today, of course we should carefully choose the projects. The project I am waiting the most is Hiway, I believe you must have heard of them if you are deeply into Crypto. In few words, The Hiway platform is a blockchain tailored marketplace for work. It builds on a few of the most innovative and progressive technologies emerging from the Fourth Industrial Revolution: big data, blockchain and artificial intelligence. And IEO is tomorrow on Exmarkets, so I recommend you to have a look at them asap Smiley And also curious to hear your opinion on the project afterwards
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:32:46 PM

I feel you are very correct about the BNB . From my own point of view , i feel BNB will explode this year. I have been advising colleagues to bag their shares if they could . I can see so many Potential in this coin .I dont trade EOS much, dont really must about it but my second option is TRX . TRX will also perform excellently well this year from my own point of view. This is not an investment recommendation or advice. I am just sharing my views.  Lastly i agreed NEO is also a very good coin that will thrive this year not even in the month of June.
harsi123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:37:32 PM

I prefer ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin.  I believe that the future is in these coins.  These coins are worthy of attention and investment.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:48:47 PM

Well, the coins you have listed are good ones with active team. Out of the three, I will prefer BNB as the team is on top of their game.
Nevertheless, I think ETH is also good to be on the watchlist as we know what the team is proposing since this year.  

ozeety
Copper Member

Activity: 21

OZEETY BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:51:19 PM

Those are great for sure but you might have a look at the golden coin => OZTG

Ozeety team development
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:55:32 PM

EOS

NEO

Binance Coin (BNB)

BNB i think is best altcoin in 2019, uses case in binance IEO make this coin have a bigger market volume every a new project come to IEO, if binance continues selecting good project in IEO, BNB absolutely can get more in the future.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 08:59:49 PM

Amazing announcement and pump for EOS yeah?
Well, turned out to not do much.
And NEO? When you are a top coin and are drifiting nowhere in value, just going up and down with btc's rises and falls, its a bad sign.

Now BNB on the other hand, track its progress and you will see that this one is still gonna catapult forward.
People will be shocked when they see it pass $100, and they will be shocked when it passes $200.
Looking at how much volume binance does and the current market cap and circulating coins.
Even at $30 BNB is still undervalued.

This means that it is still good to buy and you haven't missed the boat.
EOS and NEO? They have a lot oftheir value based off of pure speculation and we aren't in a place where mere announcements will pump a price for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: