Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019  (Read 1663 times)
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:08:00 PM

I did not enter any list for the recommendation of 3 coins that deserve attention this month, it seems that there will only be a small surprise and will not have a big impact

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:16:07 PM

I am more prefer to watch BNB graphic in this month because i am bought some BNB before. Its happy to see what BNB achieved this year, their have great platfom and great team behind the project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:18:42 PM

I'm really glad that Bitcoin is growing and showing very good results.  I wil in the fact that by the end of the month it will be $ 10,000.  And I see ethereum and EOS next to it.  It seems to me that these are the best coins.
RahulBaria1987

Activity: 498
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:23:45 PM

My all time fav Binance.This is such a coin that you will never disappoint. Think of one thing when one coin can go up to a 35.92$ in a very short of time period. so it can go as far as much in future for sure.
Some people like me have missed ico at the price of 0.1$. I am sorry to say that But it's still not late to buy this coin.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

I'm really glad that Bitcoin is growing and showing very good results.  I wil in the fact that by the end of the month it will be $ 10,000.  And I see ethereum and EOS next to it.  It seems to me that these are the best coins.
Bitcoin prices will always grow and surely the price of bitcoin will be very expensive because only bitcoin has a very limited supply, only 21 million pieces of bitcoin are used for a lifetime and supply cannot be added while demand starts to increase so the bitcoin will have a very expensive.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:30:54 PM

I don't have a list of altcoins that I want to see and I buy, everything is still the same and there have not been any significant changes, in terms of volume, there has not been a big increase.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:58:22 PM

I don't have any hope for NEO for this month! NEO is losing its popularity because of their sleeping behavior! Where most of the coin has a major update, NEO has nothing to mention! But I hope EOS, and BNB will do better this month! Especially BNB, this coin keeps growing! As people need to hold at least 50 BNB to be eligible in Binance IEO, so, Binance Coin's price will be increasing continuously!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:44:59 AM

I don't have any hope for NEO for this month! NEO is losing its popularity because of their sleeping behavior! Where most of the coin has a major update, NEO has nothing to mention! But I hope EOS, and BNB will do better this month! Especially BNB, this coin keeps growing! As people need to hold at least 50 BNB to be eligible in Binance IEO, so, Binance Coin's price will be increasing continuously!

The price at the beginning of 2018 is very good, for some reason now the NEO price falls very deep and has not recovered like ethereum or EOS, even BNB Coin has reached its highest price.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:48:07 AM

Bitcoin has been more than 10K $ this month, most people's speculations do show that bitcoin will experience a substantial increase this year and this is now proven to be a substantial increase in bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:31:35 AM

In my opinion i believe 3 coins to watch for june 2019 which is the bitcoincash, hubrisone and bitcoin these are the major crypto in cryptocurrency, they keep increasing their prices until now it is not too late for us to get huge of profit from them.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:15:15 AM

EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone.  

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency

Why don't have Ethereum in this list? I think Ethereum is having a better development step than three coins above

udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:10:20 AM

Binance is super performing coin , very interesting. but u think now its peak. if you were invest 3 months back then that will be great. BNB is backed by the Binance , so its always powerful. BNB is eth alternative.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:22:58 AM

If Bitcoin continues its breathtaking ascend then I don't think any single one of the alts is suitable for anything. We must wait for Bitcoin to settle down a little bit.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:25:25 AM

Bitcoin has been more than 10K $ this month, most people's speculations do show that bitcoin will experience a substantial increase this year and this is now proven to be a substantial increase in bitcoin.
many are waiting until the end of 2019, where they believe that this year will repeat in 2017. Therefore many enter the market to hold it at least until the end of the year, and altcoin still hasn't reacted to this day even though bitcoin has surged

If we look at the bitcoin movement against altcoins, I think waiting at the end of the year is a good step. Almost all altcoins fall against bitcoin but keep steady againts dollar. The good Altcoin to hold in my opinion is BNB and EOS
jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:50:49 AM

I am more prefer to watch BNB graphic in this month because i am bought some BNB before. Its happy to see what BNB achieved this year, their have great platfom and great team behind the project.
umm what do you think about ethereum 2.0? if you said that BNB is good im agree, but still behind ethereum. Maybe need 5-10 years to go for BNB

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 11:23:16 PM

~snip

I am very interested in BNB. I often learn about the development of the BNB. They plan to launch a new program, and exchange with BETA display. This is one way to increase user interest in the BNB. And opportunities to increase BNB prices.

Somethings must be put into consdieration when choosing a better coin or token for trade and investment. The number one altcoin i will rather prefer now is; BNB to Ethereum because, many investors and companies that are currently undergoing IEOs in their exchnage; are face to buy their token before proceed for the IEO, although i may be wrong but this's what i believe.  

BNB does have good potential for the future, but the BNB is still below Ethereum. Because the BNB is one coin that uses smart contract ethereum. That is, it will certainly affect the price of Ethereum.
But because there are so many Binance Exchange uses, the price will be easier to increase. Especially as you say, the IEO project prefers Binance to promote projects and sell coins.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:13:02 AM

One coin of your list i usually watch is BNB coin. The coin price has increasing since IEO became popular.
As long as Binance exchange still creating trading competition, launch new IEO, and other promotion, their coin price will keep increasing.
And dont forget about the coin burning too.

jalxyx

Activity: 506
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

One coin of your list i usually watch is BNB coin. The coin price has increasing since IEO became popular.
As long as Binance exchange still creating trading competition, launch new IEO, and other promotion, their coin price will keep increasing.
And dont forget about the coin burning too.
im exactly agree with you, but still a long journey to go if everyone on this topic want BNB beat ethereum, maybe. Just my opinion

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
https://interfinex.io/
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:22:36 AM

I agree with watching BNB more than the other two. I would add NULS to the list to watch
Takeshi Inoue
Copper Member

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:11:40 AM

We should think of what is happening at global capital market and economic relationship, import duty policy between US and China. Money recently comes in Crypto market in order that people escape from the unstable and bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: