Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Between ICO and IEO  (Read 1753 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:41:17 AM

If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

The 'various reasons' you mentioned like : many scam ICO, many delay on roadmap, etc.
But the IEO itself doesn't give any guarantee that the IEO company will developing accordingly.
Many ICO coin value were dropping after the sale period, then the investors became pessimistic to ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:43:48 AM

If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.

IEO is a modern form of ICO. It's like the diesel engine being replaced by electric ones. Though it would not be sudden but sooner or later 99% of fundraising would be through IEO as IEO is easier for investors to work with. They will have a ready made platform to choose which coin to invest in just like buying from the exchange.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:54:29 AM

Are you saying that IEO replace ICO? actually, IEO was not differ to ICO, they are both no guarantee to say that the token has a potential or not?
Just all I can say is that in every form of investment in the project has a risk involved, now since IEO was too trending so far it doesn't mean ico is not useful anymore, of course not! they are both still give opportunity to anyone here in the crypto world.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:03:49 AM

The only reason is investors cannot afford to  continue losing money on the dubious projects and they cannot endure waiting for months just to see if their investment will yield them profit, and most of the times they are losing badly, seeing their investment going down 50 to 80% of the price they bought the token.

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:32:26 AM

I dont know but for me, since IEO is implemented by most exchange. ICO process has been demoted its way and more projects now are choosing IEO. Make sense actually, if ICO projects finished their token sale, still they will need to apply for exchange listing and this could be take so long while IEO listing is assured by the host exchange which will take effect after the sales finished and get traded maybe 2 to 3 days depend. See the difference, so investors will likely to trust these IEO more than ICO.

sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:02:48 PM

Greetings everyone. I wanted to talk more about IEO industry. In my opinion, the industry is becoming more and more attractive as solutions get evaluated both on our own and by exchanges. And I really love some advanced solutions that are currently conducting IEOs on leading exchanges. So curious to know whether you are participating in any advanced ongoing IEOs or waiting for advanced upcoming ones? Can you recommend any?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:05:07 PM

Greetings everyone. I wanted to talk more about IEO industry. In my opinion, the industry is becoming more and more attractive as solutions get evaluated both on our own and by exchanges. And I really love some advanced solutions that are currently conducting IEOs on leading exchanges. So curious to know whether you are participating in any advanced ongoing IEOs or waiting for advanced upcoming ones? Can you recommend any?

Good evening. This is indeed a great question. The project I would probably recommend you to have a look at is Auditchain. They guys are very widely discussed these days and are pure innovators in what they are bringing, in my opinion. Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. And they are having IEO in less than 24 hours on ExMarkets
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:10:22 PM

Good evening. This is indeed a great question. The project I would probably recommend you to have a look at is Auditchain. They guys are very widely discussed these days and are pure innovators in what they are bringing, in my opinion. Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance, a pretty famous one with many companies in.. Coineal was the company that has recently joined the alliance, for example. And they are having IEO in less than 24 hours on ExMarkets

Oh wow, sounds very interesting so far. Auditchain you say? Will explore more, probably I have heard of them from friends of mine, but cannot say for sure. Anyway, will get back with my opinion on their conpcept. Thanks for sharing
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:16:45 PM

indeed there are too many ICO scams so that many people who prefer the IEO are the safest, but not completely ICO investments left because there are still some ICOs that can provide benefits

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

A lot of blockchain startups abandoned ICO for IEO because ICO proved abortive in late 2018 and a lot of projects failed woefully. IEO is now the order of the day and its been going smooth.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:20:34 PM

You are not in anyway mistaken, you said the truth. Many investors really abandoned ICO because they failed to live up to the reason they were created for. There were many scams and only a few turned out better, thus when IEO presented a better opportunity they (investors) moved and today, at least to an extent they are satisfied.
In my own opinion, I think IEO is better than ICO.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:43:27 PM

That is what happen i think most of the ICO project has been turning into scam and many investors are being afraid for their investment to be loss and sometimes the ICO project is not profitable at that time they decided convert into IEO.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:56:10 PM

To be truthful I will go for IEOs anytime anyday than ICOs. ICOs missed it when too much fraudulent activities started taking place which in no way was favourable to anyone but only the team hosting such ICO; at least 90% of ICOs last year were scams. Therefore investors abandoning ICOs were only trying to protect their funds.
Since this year IEOs have been performing well, at least 80% have shown good results which is why more investors are going in.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:03:59 PM

IEO is the order of the day, now all the projects who failed to raise funds during their ICO have switched to IEO for them to be able to continue the project. They don't want to abandoned the project because of lack of funds.
Exactly, many presumed dead projects are back alive with so much activities and this IEO seems to be the last life line for many of them to set things right. It is a better way to raise funds for projects.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

That is what happen i think most of the ICO project has been turning into scam and many investors are being afraid for their investment to be loss and sometimes the ICO project is not profitable at that time they decided convert into IEO.
It's not sometimes anymore but most of the time, the projects turned to nothing after a year of waiting, still a lots of existing project back 2018 which
still hanging being listed or already being abandoned by the team, no assurance that it will added and be traded to any exchange that available.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:23:35 PM

This is true! IEO is the new face of ICO, But it is far better than typical ICO! From IEO, at least everyone is happy. But the bad part is, Every exchange has added launchpad for the IEO,  even some shitty exchange like Dcoin, Exmarkets are offering plenty of IEO! Everyone should aware that not every IEO is profitable, go for a better one!

moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:17:24 AM

This is correct ICOs are not as popular due to far too many being outright scams or vaporware and this crowdfunding model is slowly being replaced by IEOs which can offer a better quality product and better assurances for investors including a professional prospectus just make sure you use the best launchpads only

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:23:21 AM

This is correct ICOs are not as popular due to far too many being outright scams or vaporware and this crowdfunding model is slowly being replaced by IEOs which can offer a better quality product and better assurances for investors including a professional prospectus just make sure you use the best launchpads only

We have to move on and just accept the reality now.

Market has to change as ICO as it has getting more popularity, the rate for scam projects are also increasing, people find a way to bring back the life in crowdfunding again, and that is the IEO, no way ICO will be popular again, unless it will be fully regulated and investors will see they are well protected.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:51:40 AM

right. The typical example is PDATA. In 2018, projects that sell tokens for sale in Q2 are all failed projects. they have mobilized capital but the price of ETH and BTC has slipped too fast and so they have not enough capital to continue to grow.
but the IEO has helped these projects to revive and also helped the market grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:16:25 AM

but the IEO has helped these projects to revive and also helped the market grow.

The help old ICO projects will get is the chance that major coins will grow again, like in ICO, coins use for fund raising is ETH, so if ETH will grow, that's the only chance this ICO projects will grow.

There are actually a lot of ICO projects that raise a decent amount of ETH during the crowdsale, but their value is slipping especially last 2018, team can still develop but as not as aggressive in the past, hopefully as BTC grow and might poise to reach a new ATH, ETH will also do the same.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███