Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Between ICO and IEO  (Read 1759 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:58:17 AM

I think projects should invest in their quality to be able to sell tokens on exchange, especially large exchange
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:18:38 PM

IEO is now in new fashion. But ICOs still dominate the market. ICO performances still seem more reasonable if we take a few IEOs out of Binance. Verasity completed its ICO, for example, and has recently received Binance DEX approval. So it doesn't matter to have IEO. ICO or not it doesn't matter, a good project would be successful!
It does matters. The success of a project is not tied to being a good project. There are many great project out there but they could not gather softcap during ICO because investors are adamant to make a contribution. Getting listed on exchange platform for IEO give investors more confidence and also helps the exchange platform to get more new investors as future traders. However, I am very much concern about IEO on some poor exchange platform. Some of them you find it hard to believe they are exchange platforms or a fundraising platform.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:59:16 PM

This two are only way of fundraising and they are responsible for the losses and for the failure of our investments and it depends in the project but if your project ia good amd you will not regret and you ate actually get profits and i have a profitable project and this is the Dencoin tokens.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:16:19 PM

I think projects should invest in their quality to be able to sell tokens on exchange, especially large exchange
That's how IEO works when projects got the chance being offered inside good exchange the chance to get more investors are there while the impressions with ICO is getting lessen each time that passed, as more and more scammers are showing around and start projects where there's no concrete plans to  proceed and be usable in the long run.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:20:20 PM

Yeah in 2018 investors is abandoned ICO because it is fully of scam projects and take alternative investment in IEO.
IEO is now trendy because ICO is have a bad image and identic with bad project.
So do i, i choose IEO for my investment not ICO.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:18:09 AM

ICO is not able to get the trust of the investor as many ICO died before there full Launch. And now the company shifted to IEO to listed exchange to able to get the required fund. This is a new route for collecting fund and many companies follow this trend.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:28:30 AM

Yes you are right every investors have turned to IEO platform now because of the new truth given out by popular exchanges, I still invest in one or two ICOs cos I believe its not always about how the project raised its funds but how good the project is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:40:49 AM

I still invest in one or two ICOs cos I believe its not always about how the project raised its funds but how good the project is.

Good luck on that decision, I hope you'll be able to profit here, ICO nowadays just can't convince me and for sure lots of investors as I haven't seen any ICO project lately that is profitable.

ICO is slowly exiting in the market, those who run the ICO might loss their interest in the long run, but I don't generalize this, it's just that IEO is more progressive than ICO nowadays.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:44:35 AM

If I am not mistaken, by the end of 2018 the ICO project has been abandoned by many parties for various reasons that have emerged and turned to the IEO.
Yes. these are not potential projects, some of the projects I have invested in are great. But in 2018, it was a disastrous recession and many investors lost a lot of money at that time.
Project owners have to pay a lot of costs and their loss of funds is understandable.
and the IEO has truly saved potential projects. I'm really happy for this.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Inu.Guren

Activity: 379

homt.net

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:03:57 PM

IEO is just the next step in the fundraising revolution. People just needed a guarantee that those tokens would be listed on exchanges direct after the token sale for liquidity. Without a serious exchange, there is no chance that a project can be profitable.
because in IEO campaign investor fund are safe because between investor and developer are escrowed by exchange when the project launched IEO.
this alternate way to invest in the new project, when our fund are safe and the project guarate listed in the exchange

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:17:57 PM

IEO is a form of ICO but in a different way maybe investors have had difficulty believing in the ICO because there are too many scam projects in 2018,with the existence of the IEO I think it is more reliable because the tokens can certainly be registered in exchange.

anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:24:10 PM

IEO is a form of ICO but in a different way maybe investors have had difficulty believing in the ICO because there are too many scam projects in 2018,with the existence of the IEO I think it is more reliable because the tokens can certainly be registered in exchange.

Well, the fact that they are registered on the exchange does not mean that we can earn at least something from them. The problem is not in the registration on the exchange. And the need for tokens and the health of the project as a whole.

Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:30:51 PM

ICO and IEO differ considerably IEO has good quality than ICO in terms of exchange and concept in addition,investors are easier to profit from the IEO  than ICOs who have to wait long to make a profit

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:05:21 PM

Every class of investors needs transparency in whatever they will venture their funds. ICO  is quite a non transparent means of Crowdfunding . Bounty hunters who play the role of marketer also want to know if any project is Legit and transparent before engaging with them. The truth is ICO has lost value, people have lost confidence it it even Bounty hunters dont work for any ICO project anymore. IEO is fairly Ok and trusted by investors and Bounty hunters because the exchange reputation will be at stake in case of any funds misappropriation.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:14:22 PM

Even with ICO you can make good profit by choosing the good project which has great growth in coming days. If minimum viable product is there in any project. I am sure it will reach the success for sure.
IEO is a another form of scamming traders to put their investment on new projects. If the token fails next day after it has been listed we will find the dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:44:31 PM

In my opinion, both segments are pretty interesting, however, as far as I see, there are many truly great IEOs on the market today. And in my opinion, also matters how advanced the exchange token is planned to be listed at is. By the way, are there any great and advanced projects you recommend me to have a look at?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:47:37 PM

In my opinion, both segments are pretty interesting, however, as far as I see, there are many truly great IEOs on the market today. And in my opinion, also matters how advanced the exchange token is planned to be listed at is. By the way, are there any great and advanced projects you recommend me to have a look at?

Agree with you, there are truly attractive projects these days, but of course, we have to evaluate every particular one. As for the most advanced project I have met lately, I recommend you to have a look at Auditchain. Have you heard of them? Cause they guys are widely discussed these days. And they are having an ongoing IEO on ExMarkets exchange Wink Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. For example, other member of the alliance are Shyft, aeternity, coineal and much more. You can just google to discover more. And I definitely recommend you to check more about them in the Internet Smiley
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

Agree with you, there are truly attractive projects these days, but of course, we have to evaluate every particular one. As for the most advanced project I have met lately, I recommend you to have a look at Auditchain. Have you heard of them? Cause they guys are widely discussed these days. And they are having an ongoing IEO on ExMarkets exchange Wink Auditchain is the founding member of the DCARPETM Alliance and is leading the development of the world’s first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol EcosystemTM for the digital asset and enterprise assurance and disclosure. For example, other member of the alliance are Shyft, aeternity, coineal and much more. You can just google to discover more. And I definitely recommend you to check more about them in the Internet Smiley

Hmm, this sounds solid, thank you very much for sharing. Will have a closer look shortly and get back with own thoughts, but for sure very interesting by now Wink And will also have a look at Auditchain IEO Wink
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:50:17 PM

Yes, you are right! Most of the unfinished ICO in 2018 has turned into IEO! Because ICO lost its faith and transparency and IEO has more advantages than ICO! Therefore it is transparent, so anyone can see the sale progress! So, Everyone should participate in good exchange's IEO, Because bad exchange like Dcoin shows fake progress!

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:11:22 AM

ICO and IEO differ considerably IEO has good quality than ICO in terms of exchange and concept in addition,investors are easier to profit from the IEO  than ICOs who have to wait long to make a profit

Or maybe ICO is not profitable anymore, that's kinda harsh but that's the truth.
People will look for project that has good potential and at the same time they also want to make it safer for them to invest, and I guess IEO is safer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████