Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin or coins you never gained money with?  (Read 959 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:39:18 AM

Mue, Sia, XDN some of coin never give me profits, because when i buy them when hit ATH before BTC dump on early 2018.  Grin

There are many similar people like you, and I am one of them. When the market went down I thought it was only for a few months, so I kept holding it
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:35:30 PM

Nice job OP with the money making with other cryptos. As far as Ripple goes, you were just a bit unlucky on that occasion. Ripple is a good investment and has a lot of potential for the future. I think you should hold the coin rather than selling it and going in a negative balance. If the coin has potential, then holding is very good even if the price falls a lot, wait for the market to be stable again. I prefer holding my coins and wait for the next bump.
HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:47:26 PM

You just did not trust this coin because of the bad rumors about it.I initially advised to buy it..But many did not pay attention to it. Personally, I earned good money keeping this coin in my briefcase.The next such coin will be XLM.I have not earned anything on this coin yet,but I believe in its success.
that means you have gotten a big profit from these XRP coins so you think of it like that, but I don't think like that somehow I up to now also don't like coins to be centered at all like this XRP always deceives me.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

The coin I never gained from is a project I participated in the bounty (KITTOKEN)  I was given $600 worth of coins but unfortunately the coin dumped badly when it got to the exchange and the $600 was worth $3. I felt bad about it at first but later realized that it was destined to dump due to the ridiculous bonuses the team gave investors.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:44:30 PM

I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

I never bought XRP since this fact  Grin Grin Grin
Even if it seems weird your strategy may work better in those other coins than in ripple and that is why you get those results, something similar happens to me with bitcoin cash, my strategy has allowed me to get profits from most of the top coins except BCH and that is because the movements of BCH are even more abrupt than in most coins which leads me to believe that my strategy is not adequate for it or that there is a huge amount of manipulation going on.
rdluffy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1313

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

Very good to know I'm not the only one who have a ''cursed'' coin  Grin

Great comments here and I learned a lot with you guys, it's always interesting to share, I'm feel more confident to make investments with this knowledge

And remember, don't try to trade with XRP  Grin Grin Grin

Serious now, you guys are right, some coins are not adequate for our strategy, and we have to look for another coins

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1054
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:55:54 PM

I really have a bad experience with raiblocks (Nano). I had some insights about that particular coin and bought some of it while it was only listed on its own exchange. Hodled it for 6 months and sold it with a loss of 50% of BTC value. And after a month of selling, It rose up by 1000% making me cry and curse my fate.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 01:52:01 AM

Mostly i did not remember from my previous coins because i had panic selling when the market was bloody i will  sell my coins in a loss, right now i bought some coins and i think my strategy was ok because i earn profit unlike previous year always loss.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:22:02 AM

I was thinking, I already did some money with BTC, ETH, XMR and a lot of other coins, but there are a coin I never gained a penny

XRP - Ripple
This coins always tricked me, when I bought a lot of coins, the coin fall in value
After I sold every single coin I have, XRP reached his ATH I never thought it was possible, when XRP hits number 2, only behind BTC

haha actually it is a disadvantage that you made an excuse and I also often do that with other coins.

I once bought an XZC, at that time the graph of this coin was quite good and potential, then I bought it and the price fell and fell, since that's when I never played with this coin, it really annoys things like that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:41:28 AM

I have no longer remembered which coins made me lose money and I did not get 1 cent from the purchase of coins, because I bought new coins at very cheap prices, hoping that the value would rise but in fact the coins did not sell, and finally the coins  lost on the market.  one of the coins as remembered as power is Vlx, Appu, Ajx, Gpaid, Hint and others.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:14:57 AM

XRP - Ripple

I  bought XRP just for longterms invesment because the reason same with you, buy high sell low  Cheesy

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:35:32 AM

I believe it was ETH and I still think that 1400 USD per coin is not so much. I have bought some coins for 85 USD during the last months and I am still waiting for the prices to recover and to reach the new historical records.
I'm also holding ETH and waiting for it to recover to $ 1k. I believe in their work team
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:45:37 AM

Many people have a belief that Ripple is centralized coin which one its price movement can be manipulated by someone. I have read an article about that, but I have a little confident againts it just because I never buy Ripple in my whole life since I know cryptocurrency. When I was newbie I got used to read everything before I decided to buy a coin especially on this forum. So as I ever interested to bought XRP at that time when it's price increased to $3 but I found a negative information againts it which stated XRP is centralized coin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:54:59 AM

Mue, Sia, XDN some of coin never give me profits, because when i buy them when hit ATH before BTC dump on early 2018.  Grin

There are many similar people like you, and I am one of them. When the market went down I thought it was only for a few months, so I kept holding it

The adrenaline puts us traders to create this mistakes, thinking that the market will bounce after seeing big downfall, believing that the developers behind the project will take care of their projects and not to allow to go deeper, but reality show it all we are all trapped and now hoping that after bitcoin rally to bounce back with it's last high everything will be settled and the coins inside our wallets will now be tradable to the value we all wanted to have.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:55:15 AM

XRP - Ripple

we all have the same experience ... although the different types of coins we sell and buy ... I myself often lose my money through DOGE coins ... I buy then the price goes down ... when I sell the next few days ... then the price of DOGE coins is back up more than the price I bought before ... so until now I no longer buy DOGE coins ...

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:16:51 AM

XRP - Ripple

My story is quite similar to your own because I also bought Ripple at 23 cents in early 2017 but I was too quick to sell at 50 cents. If I was actually patient with my investment, I would have made a lot from my investment in Ripple.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:55:59 AM

XRP - Ripple

My story is quite similar to your own because I also bought Ripple at 23 cents in early 2017 but I was too quick to sell at 50 cents. If I was actually patient with my investment, I would have made a lot from my investment in Ripple.

I was hesitant a lot when XRP was only $ 0.15, and one night it increased to $ 0.25 then increased and continued to increase to more than $ 3. If only I hadn't been too hesitant, I would have earned the money I wanted
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:19:04 AM

I have the same with Stellar everytime when I have this coin, it doesn't grow.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:22:59 AM

Well its not the coin fault but you just bought it at the wrong time, xrp is quite promising coin to make profit, the fluctuations is not that high but once it got its momentum it could have a wild swing, don't rush in selling xrp, aim a bit longer then you can make a good profit
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:40:47 AM

In terms of trading none so far but when you talk about rewards or privilege tokens such as came from bounty many and cannot be mentioned all. What good is doing bounty you dont invest funds or money so to say, I encash some of my money through selling these bounty tokens which I think is more profitable than risking on the hype of trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: