Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Imusify SCAMMING bounty participants  (Read 153 times)
skulomania (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:13:01 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 08:27:51 AM by skulomania

Update June 7,2019: Case resolved

Imusify probably scamming its bounty participants.

Ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4327428.0

Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105001.0

According to some members of this bounty it is asking for KYC and they require all participants to send proper documents like passport or government ID and an additional KYC video but the problems is that they are rejecting government issued ID even it clearly shows on the requirements that government ID is accepted.

And one more thing I tried joining its telegram group and asked them on the telegram group about the fail KYC process and the admin immediately kicked me in the group without any explanation.

Imagine doing a video KYC and still not accepted?

PS: i'm not a bounty participant and I don't participate on bounties, I'm just a small time investors that lurks on crypto related forums to find wrongdoers and expose them.
skulomania (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:00:19 AM

bump
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:18:28 AM

This is very unusual I have done KYC for some exchange and they accept the photo with your id and government issued ID and some of these are big exchanges, this is very rampant in bounty campaign, they do not ask KYC at the start of the campaign but after finishing the campaign, they are now asking KYC and their alibi is they can always change the rule as stated in their TOS.
skulomania (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:26:13 AM

The case already resolved and it looks like the problem is from the third party KYC system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: