Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:03:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market conditions.  (Read 1472 times)
sri.bima (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:49:11 PM

Does anyone know the reason in these 2 days, why is the market experiencing a sharp decline. Will the red color continue, or only for a moment and then change to green. Give your honest opinion and knowledge. Let's discuss with a cool mind, waiting for positive news.
 Thank you.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

This is just result of someone selling huge amount of cryptocurrencies but no one can find when we are able to go green. But the prices are still better when we compare to the prices few months back so just be patient and the green days will come soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:56:52 PM

This decline in the cryptocurrency market could be because investors are making investments in new coins, especially in the IEO, and traders are not buying in large quantities, so the potential for decline can be very visible today.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:03:48 PM

Does anyone know the reason in these 2 days, why is the market experiencing a sharp decline. Will the red color continue, or only for a moment and then change to green. Give your honest opinion and knowledge. Let's discuss with a cool mind, waiting for positive news.
 Thank you.

I am not sure whether you came across the 45 millions USD worth of bitcoin has been sold by Justin sun to meet the warren buffet.

Apart from that I did not see any negative news about the crypto industry to see this strong decline at this marketplace.

We may expect the more value in coming days, never believe this negative trend.

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

for the reason why the market is down, maybe because of the sec issue again and also the possibility of hacker attacks also having a little effect here besides the correction factor is also possible because before this the crypto market was pretty good, but in my opinion it won't last long and the market will continue to grow.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:14:16 PM

This may be due to the holidays across many parts of the world, people are cashing out or selling their crypto to celebrate Eid with their friends and family which involves giving gifts, food treats and cash gifts as everything in Eid involves money so people need cash that is why they withdraw some out of their crypto investment, this is just my opinion and i think crypto market and bulls will be back from next week when eid celebrations and holidays will be over.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:24:23 PM

I believe this have something to do with BTC decline.  With the decline in value of BTC and not adjusting in BTC price of altcoin, it is obvious that we can see reds in the chart because chart is interpreted in USD Value not in Bitcoin value.   Meaning 13k satoshi the other day when Bitcoin is at higher value in USD is more than the 13k satoshi today when bitcoin is at lower USD value.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:32:17 PM

I think the red color is only a moment because it happened because of the post-sell increase. so don't worry about the current market situation, all of that will pass and will be in a good position.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:37:01 PM

I think this is only temporary and in the next few days the market will return to green.
in fact there are many factors that make drastic price changes.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:39:19 PM

I also think this happen because there are selled high amount of coins and this affect the price, i think a grow will happen later this year and we can try to get some more coins if price drop.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:43:34 PM

Thank you.

now market in sideways trend my friend after the growth in few days ago
but, you don't have to worry with current situations,
because, i still believe crypto market will continue growing after this sideways trend buddy

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:59:59 PM

I also want to believe that the market in sideways trend. Last year, since June, the downward trend continued for several months. Now someone takes a profit. If they stop or new buyers appear that compensate sellers, the sideways trend will continue. But we know that in the summer business activity falls, and the need for money increases...
Let's believe in the best.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:02:53 PM

Thank you.
So far I have heard/read that the price drop was due to a small manipulation. A whale sold around 25,160 BTC (the price was around $215 million during that time). This has caused a huge price drop. High chances the same person bought back most of the coins to make some quick profit out of it. The sudden drop has cause some panic among the investors, thus as of now we can see the price being quite unstable and jumping betweek $7,500 to & $7,900.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:05:16 PM

Thank you.
So far I have heard/read that the price drop was due to a small manipulation. A whale sold around 25,160 BTC (the price was around $215 million during that time). This has caused a huge price drop. High chances the same person bought back most of the coins to make some quick profit out of it. The sudden drop has cause some panic among the investors, thus as of now we can see the price being quite unstable and jumping betweek $7,500 to & $7,900.
This seems to be true.  Because I heard that too.  But I think that the price should soon be restored.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:07:56 PM

Price correction I guess. But apart that traders are already gaining from buying at a price of less than $4k, they profited much when BTC price reached $8800 and so they have sold their BTC which brought its price down again. One thing that I have noticed though and you may find it funny because the listed of BTC2 on CMC made its price shoots the stars. Perhaps those guys meant to buy this coin.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:19:32 PM

Price correction I guess. But apart that traders are already gaining from buying at a price of less than $4k, they profited much when BTC price reached $8800 and so they have sold their BTC which brought its price down again. One thing that I have noticed though and you may find it funny because the listed of BTC2 on CMC made its price shoots the stars. Perhaps those guys meant to buy this coin.

yes, you are absolutely right my friend
corrections already coming, to delayed the growing market because a lot of traders already take their profit
just wait a litle bit more, because soon we will see the green market again  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:44:39 PM

why is the market experiencing a sharp decline.
Because the prices can't go up forever, at some point, someone will try to cash out some profits and dump their coins, or the market will see a correction after a huge uptrend, just normal behaviour in this market. If anything these sort of movements give the opportunity to smart investors to buy cheap before the next pump.

Will the red color continue, or only for a moment and then change to green.
No matter how knowledgeable you are about the market, you can't exactly predict what the next movement is going to be. Anyone telling you that prices will go up or down is most likely making an educated guess, and it's up to you whether you want to believe them or not.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
thesocialyatra

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:48:24 PM

according to me bitcointalk price fluctuate because of big whale dump and pump the bitcoin. But no-one Can predict The expect the next bitcoin movement.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:59:57 AM

according to me bitcointalk price fluctuate because of big whale dump and pump the bitcoin. But no-one Can predict The expect the next bitcoin movement.

My dear, it is not bitcointalk price. It is bitcoin price fluctuation. And price depends on how much bitcoins are dumped, how big the whale is not the factir here. After a steady climb price may go further down. I would say, correction before next leg up. Hopefully price will start climbing up soon.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:11:00 AM

Market fluctuations are common. No need to panic. You will decide what you want. If you are worried due to each spike,you'd better not to participate myself, and to give the traders. Work in the investment market requires calm, balance. Now there is a correction, while there is no big money in the market, the rate will be unstable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: