Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:02:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP] INNOU Ecosystem - App, Game, MVP - AIRDROP ACTIVE  (Read 1372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
innou app (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:19:51 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 11:26:14 AM by innou app

Welcome to the INNOU Ecosystem!

Our AIRDROP is LIVE!

We are giving out a limited supply of 3.000.000 INNOJU Token until the soft-cap is reached.
So be quick and get your share!

Click here to participate!

Our Vision
We aim to become the interactive one-stop-shop between cryptocurrencies and fiat money in the user’s daily life on a global basis.
Therefore we want to create a global network with a striving community and address major environmental and socioeconomical causes through innovation.

Our Mission

Use cryptocurrencies to generate a positive impact for nature and sustainability.
Use blockchain technology to support small businesses and freelancing jobs globally.
Use gamification and interactive mobile marketing for business and users.
Encourage gathering quality content published in our app.
Raise global awareness for innovative solutions.

Abstract
INNOU is a digital ecosystem, aiming to become the world’s first completely decentralized multimedia marketplace. Gaming, News Channel, Instant Messaging and the Integrated Wallet are just a few of the modules incorporated in the final App, which we launch according to the roadmap. With INNOU we want to bridge the gap between the fiat and digital money systems. We believe that driving innovation means creating opportunities for everyone. Therefore, INNOU will be built as a hybrid model of blockchain technology and classical web services. INNOU will provide secure and transparent transactions, entertainment, messaging services, and an ‘on demand’ platform for content creators. Overall, we follow our strategy to include multiple sustainable features, such as planting trees in deforested areas through the game. The community will be able to create and discover economic niches and earn money while following their passion on a global scale. By implementing the largest cryptocurrencies into one single wallet, we will create a marketplace that is independent from any major currency and enables the users to list, sell and advertise their goods and services. Our vision is to have all of the above in one place. Safe, transparent and open for everyone. INNOU.

Our Roadmap

About the game (Our MVP)

INNOU GAME aims to capture a market where gamification combined with digital currencies provides an advantage not only for users but also for nature. In cooperation with Plant-For-The-Planet, to whom UNEP entrusted the Billion Tree Campaign, INNOU offers a Lifestyle / Game app where users can playfully hunt prices in form of crypto tokens, find sustainable and customized shopping opportunities and plant trees. All users have to actively do, is play the game.
Once users open the GPS based map, they will not only see all sustainable shops from categories like Food, Fashion Lifestyle or Health, but also treasures will appear all around the area.
INNOU GAME combines the pressing topic of worldwide nature preservation with the possibilities of modern technology to create a scenario where the player becomes the fictional and real savior of our planet.

How do we plant trees with INNOU?
With INNOU we give everyone the opportunity to help saving our planet by planting trees by playing a mobile game - but how should this work?
It all starts with capturing the “value” of a tree in a digital code - called INNOU tree vouchers – with which we later on plant a real tree with our partner Plant-For-The-Planet.
This voucher is then distributed to the INNOU players as a reward in the game. Once a voucher is collected, players have to take care of a little, virtual tree offspring and raise it to a big “adult” tree. Still - virtually.
After successfully raising the tree, we automatically receive the information and the number of the voucher-code from our server. We collect the codes and add the value off all the vouchers together and send them to our planting partner once every three months - the NGO „Plant-For-The-Planet “.
As soon as the trees are planted, our Smart Contract will automatically generate the „Tree Token “and send it to our user´s wallet who contributed to our mission, as a reward.
With the planted trees and the thereby collected tree tokens users are offered special rewards, for example free tickets to INNOU Events, special merchandize articles and many other unique prizes.

INNOU TOKEN Pre-ICO Data

Our ETH public address
0x4A806BA7d11F12b6e95C7fc2e0c72Db8AEaD535D
Token-standard
ERC-20 Token on Ethereum Blockchain
Token-type
Minted Token
Start
June 7th 2019, 0:00AM UTC
End
July 18th 2019, 11:59PM UTC
Price
1 INNOU = 0.0001 ETH1 ETH = 10.000 INNOU
Soft-cap
2.000 ETH = 20.000.000 INNOU Tokens

These funds are intended to secure future technical development, cover internal and external personnel costs and also increase liquidity. For more details please check the Financial Overview chapter in the whitepaper. If less than 2,000 ETH will be invested until the end of the Pre ICO, all Ethereum will be sent back to the exact addresses, where they initially came from.
ISSUER’S SHARE: 15%. INNOU gets additional 15% of all issued Tokens  

SmartContract on GitHub

FIRST USE CASES OF TOKEN UTILIZATION

During the Pre-Ico you will have the opportunity to purchase a time exclusive droid. The droid’s visuals are only available to investors during the Pre-Ico. To see the limited edition of the Droids please visit innou.io.
For 500 Innou tokens you can buy a code on our website, which can be redeemed in the app at launch.
The next features, which can be purchased with INNOU Token will be released according to our roadmap. All features that are mentioned before, like the heatmap for more KYC for B2B partners or in-game items can be purchased with INNOU Tokens as well.

The following use cases will be launched in the nearest future:
  • A “distance reducer” for the INNOU Game.
  • This item will teleport your avatar to the spotted event, which is visible on the map, but not accessible because of your distance.
  • Special vouchers, which our B2B partners can offer.
  • In the game, there will be the chance to access special vouchers with the INNOU Token. These can not be found through playing the game casually.
  • More space for inventory items in the game.
  • Themes for the INNOU App.
  • At official events from INNOU we want to provide all services like entry, gastronomy and merchandise to be accessible in INNOU Token.

FUTURE IS FEMALE

Since we strongly support women in the technology sector, we encourage women to apply for our future positions in the INNOU Team.
In return, we provide a strict and imperative policy of equal payment between men and women and an on-eye level, inspiring work environment for equal-minded talents.

INNOU Airdrop

For our first investors, we decided to make an airdrop during our Pre-Sale phase.
1 Million INNOU Token will be split in between every investor who funds a minimum of 2 ETH until our Soft-Cap of 2000 ETH is reached.
To participate all you must do, is to invest a minimum of 2 ETH in our ecosystem. As soon as the Soft-Cap is reached, you will receive the INNOU Token you have purchased and additionally your share of the million INNOU Token.

Our Team
We will soon post our pictures here, but for now we hope you are content with visiting our homepage and LinkedIn
Website
LinkedIn

Other team accounts in this forum
Brida

innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:00:22 PM

Yesterday was a long day for us, but we are finally launched! 🚀🚀

We are available 24/7 in our telegram group, so feel free to join there and ask us all your questions!
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:29:51 PM

I see PRE ICO start June 7th 2019, 0:00 AM UTC and will end July 18th 2019, 11:59 PM UTC
and if see roapmap it should now be token release but when I see https://etherscan.io/token/0x4A806BA7d11F12b6e95C7fc2e0c72Db8AEaD535D it's still not available

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:30:50 PM

I see PRE ICO start June 7th 2019, 0:00 AM UTC and will end July 18th 2019, 11:59 PM UTC
and if see roapmap it should now be token release but when I see https://etherscan.io/token/0x4A806BA7d11F12b6e95C7fc2e0c72Db8AEaD535D it's still not available

Hi Reza, thanks for the question!
This is intended behavior due to our softcap. Unless we reach our lowest investment target of 2000 Eth until the end of the pre-ico, all eth will be sent back to the exact adress where they came from. As soon as the soft-cap is reached you will receive your token.

If you are interested, you can check out the contract at github
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:50:03 PM

Holding ICO nowadays is very difficult as most of the investors were burnt out by countless ICO projects that failed especially last year. Do you have other contingencies of raising your funds other than ICO?
Brida

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:51:51 AM

Holding ICO nowadays is very difficult as most of the investors were burnt out by countless ICO projects that failed especially last year. Do you have other contingencies of raising your funds other than ICO?

We do have different pools of private investors but mostly of them are fiat. Our best case scenario is to start 'the ball rolling' with our pre-Sale and than approach the big investors. We don't want the shares of the comapny to be sold to some person that would derivate from the project's goals, even when that means bringing money on the table but very often it occurs to go like this.

Our team members are present online for years now so it's easy to track down the real people behing the team. We would not put our personal life and reputation on fire simly to raise a fake ICO. But  your point is right, people even friends have been burned and scammed before. We still do believe that is easy to distinguish the real work from the scam.

What is your opinion on our project? Would you feel confident to invest?
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:00:16 AM

Hi, I just visit your website and I see that your project is already partnered with more major Coin (Bitcoin, ETH, NANO, etc) and also already partnered with some companies (https://www.innou.io/#partners)
May i know what is the agreement between your project with all your partner (both coins and companies)?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:41:24 AM

Hi, I just visit your website and I see that your project is already partnered with more major Coin (Bitcoin, ETH, NANO, etc) and also already partnered with some companies (https://www.innou.io/#partners)
May i know what is the agreement between your project with all your partner (both coins and companies)?

Regarding the companies, both Baffworks and Gizmostudios are companies with whom we are actively developing the product. Plant for the Planet is an NGO whith whom we have been working for more than a year to plant the trees. In part it means that we will have our own tree-counter for their 1 trillion tree campaign, where INNOU users can quickly see how many trees INNOU already helped to plant. Once the planting system for INNOU goes live, we will be listed as their official partners on their website

The coins are the ones which will be supported in our ecosystem. This means that the ecosystem will accept them as payment options, support in our wallet or for example receiving them as game rewards. This is probably poorly worded on the website and will be changed asap! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
mamoros

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

I would like to read the business plan for investors. More precisely, what do you offer for investors who will support the project now?
Basotik

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 01:47:19 PM

do I understand correctly that it will be possible to track discounts in stores based on my location?
Brida

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:35:43 PM

I would like to read the business plan for investors. More precisely, what do you offer for investors who will support the project now?

Thank you for you question. We are open and transparent so we can disccus our options openly.

1. First of all, INNOU’s interest is to establish a market for the INNOU Token as fast as possible. The lack of a Hard-Cap will guarantee the supply in case of no market has been established already. As the (I)CO’s/IEO's Token price continues evolving, the interest for an exchange to make the INNOU Token tradable, rises. Token owners may sell for more profit, exchanges will have a look on the growing market-cap and the Token owners who are willing to sell.

2. We also have a Airdrop and Bounty system which we will launch on Wednesday. You can join our Telegram Goup Chat to get the information. https://t.me/innouofficial

3. We have spared 15% of collected token until the SoftCap (2000 ETH) which is the ISSUERE'S SHARE, and we dsitributed the full 15% back to the community in Airdrop form. 3 Million INNOUS will be spent during the first Airdrop phase.

4. After our Soft Cap is reached, we will launch the Bounty System too. These are all plans that depend on the Soft Cap reach. So we have to see how the community and investors are responding

5. We have also created the in-game mechanisms that allow you to win tokens and use it in the shops that accept cryptocurrencies. Of  course this remains a challenge, but this is exactly the reason why with INNOU we want also to enable community to utilise cryptocurrencies in everyday life. We are building INNOU wallet that supports the first 10 top crypocurrencies, and expand it more later.

Japanese is our next big Market, since only in Japanese there exist 286 000 shops that accept cryptocurrencies. We are talking with our partners that will help INNOU launch there and understand the community. This phase comes after BETA testing is done in Austria Germany and Swiss.

So if you are a player from INNOU and you hunt cryptos, you can exchange any crypto currencies into INNOU Ecosystem. Which means when you invest now in our token, and then we start with IEO and serious exchanges on 16th of September, our investors would have huge profit if they buy our token now for the value of 0.0001 ETH.

Lastly, thank you for your serious question and interest in INNOU. Smiley We really appreciated it.

Brida

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:43:34 PM

there are many advantages to using location. I think if the project will cooperate with advertisers and add advertising to the game they will be able to get a huge income as the users themselves.

Thank you for your comment, and yes, exactly. Our game is free to play for our users, but we would receive an income from the Advertisements packages. And that only for extra advertisement points, otherwise being listed in our game is free for business also. We want to give the equal opportunities to everyone.

However, the users have the chance to profit from the advertisement too. We have created our Ambasador Program that rewards users that propose or bring in new businesses. Also for watching the advertisement ( and we really tried to be very creative with this point by intertwining it with gamification) users will get poits inside the game.

We are aiming to create a win-win situation for the whole community, so that everyone who participates have the chance to be rewarded.
Together we are stronger Smiley

Thank you for your comment, very much appreciated.
ramadeda

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:10:18 PM

please tell me when will the alpha version be ready and when will I be able to test your game?
innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:12:00 PM

please tell me when will the alpha version be ready and when will I be able to test your game?

Hi ramadeda!
We plan on starting the alpha here where our developers are, in Austria and extend it to other countries where our developers are based.

A worldwide open beta is planned for Q1 2020! For a closed beta we simply ask you to stay tuned  Wink
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:55:11 AM

judging by the video presentation of the project looks pretty interesting. But it will also be quite difficult to implement or you will need a huge team of developers...
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:12:33 AM

what ways to make money will be for users of your app? I just wish I understood all that. After all, it is always a good motivation.
innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:17:47 PM

Hi ramadeda!
We plan on starting the alpha here where our developers are, in Austria and extend it to other countries where our developers are based.

A worldwide open beta is planned for Q1 2020! For a closed beta we simply ask you to stay tuned  Wink

it's really cool! the project is already developing. have you already managed to attract any investments or have you had sales rounds before?

We put a lot of our own capital in it already, now we are in talks with investors who will jump into the pre-ico as well as investors with whom we are going through bigger deals later on

what ways to make money will be for users of your app? I just wish I understood all that. After all, it is always a good motivation.

For users it is all really simple. You can walk around in your city and find treasures that might contain vouchers for products in nearby shops or even a few innou tokens

DannyOne

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:21:58 PM

still, I would like to start with the bounty program. why haven't I seen any announcements about this? what part of the funds is allocated for this?
innou app (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:32:06 PM

still, I would like to start with the bounty program. why haven't I seen any announcements about this? what part of the funds is allocated for this?

Once we reach our soft-cap we will make an announcement in that regard  Smiley

there are many advantages to using location. I think if the project will cooperate with advertisers and add advertising to the game they will be able to get a huge income as the users themselves.

as I understand it, this is how they plan to do it. this will allow users to receive part of the rewards from ads. So it will be beneficial for everyone.
I hope they will, and the concept will be implemented in full. after the alpha version, you can say more, I'm just sure.

In a way. Part of the ad-revenue goes directly back into the game to pay for trees and and crypto rewards for users, yes.

After the alpha is a good timeline for that, as it is dependant of the wallet, so it won't be in the game when the alpha starts. It's not crypto, but we do already have selected vouchers in the closed alpha, so we hope to have a LOT more once we increase our pool of testers
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:12:13 PM

judging by the video presentation of the project looks pretty interesting. But it will also be quite difficult to implement or you will need a huge team of developers...
let's see what results the team will show but more can be said only after the alpha version.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: