Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP] INNOU Ecosystem - App, Game, MVP - AIRDROP ACTIVE  (Read 1364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
aminoxlh

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:26:12 PM

For every product it is necessary to chack how quicky its develop its ecysystem, how many users are their, what the team do for development
Maybe only the team can answer it and we hope the team can immediately answer that and if the team works well it is not impossible that the product can be finished quickly

INNOU Ecosystem is a large enough ecosystem, which takes a lot of time to create. INNOU will gradually introduce modules into the ecosystem.

It is very difficult to create so big ecosystem and it takes a lot of time. But investors must see the work done. It will be good whey new moduls will be added to the ecosystem.
posco

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:46:46 PM

Because of big volatility the speculation on cryptocurrency market is very popular.

I think that the main problem of all crytpocurrencies that they are most of all use for speculations only.
thexbombex

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:15:27 PM

Bitcoin has a very big community and develop ecosystem. Ethereum offers a usefull technology. Crytpocurrency may be useful.
BizMan-Invest

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:17:57 AM

From the begging of the years Bitcoin raised from 4000$ to 12000$. That is why investing is so popular.

I agree with you and now not only traders but investors can yearn money. But all 2018 cryptocurrency falled and investors lost a lot of money.
slupeslug77

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:02:03 AM

First of all, it is planned to launch the game and the cryptocurrency wallet. Already made the presentation of the game and work some elements of the game.

There is a presentation of the whole ecosystem of INNOU and a separate presentation of the game, that investors can understand how INNOU ecosystem will look like.

As for me if there is presentation I saw it first of all, because presentation helps to understand the project better and understant how necessary project is.
kinchai

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:24:50 AM

For every product it is necessary to chack how quicky its develop its ecysystem, how many users are their, what the team do for development
Maybe only the team can answer it and we hope the team can immediately answer that and if the team works well it is not impossible that the product can be finished quickly

INNOU Ecosystem is a large enough ecosystem, which takes a lot of time to create. INNOU will gradually introduce modules into the ecosystem.

It is very difficult to create so big ecosystem and it takes a lot of time. But investors must see the work done. It will be good whey new moduls will be added to the ecosystem.

The big ecosystem is very important to the project. It is necessary that community will support the project and its ideas and like the project.
BizMan-Invest

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:14:32 PM

Because of big volatility the speculation on cryptocurrency market is very popular.

I think that the main problem of all crytpocurrencies that they are most of all use for speculations only.

Many cryptocurrencies do not have something useful. That is why they use only for speculations and by miners.
chehuso

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:44:29 AM

The big ecosystem is very important to the project. It is necessary that community will support the project and its ideas and like the project.

People must use the token. More people use the tokens the higher is their price. It must be simple to buy and sell tokens.
C4ncer

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 01:48:29 PM

First of all, it is planned to launch the game and the cryptocurrency wallet. Already made the presentation of the game and work some elements of the game.

There is a presentation of the whole ecosystem of INNOU and a separate presentation of the game, that investors can understand how INNOU ecosystem will look like.

As for me if there is presentation I saw it first of all, because presentation helps to understand the project better and understant how necessary project is.

Presentation must be clear and simple. Simple presentation helps people to understant the project better and attract investors.
Quanity

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:00:53 PM

From the begging of the years Bitcoin raised from 4000$ to 12000$. That is why investing is so popular.

I agree with you and now not only traders but investors can yearn money. But all 2018 cryptocurrency falled and investors lost a lot of money.

I think that now is a good time for the developing of crypto projects because the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows.
ch1naa

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

The community of Bitcoin increased from its appear in 2009. During this time the ecosystem of Bitcoin developed and became bigger.
tixta

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:25:33 AM

The community of Bitcoin increased from its appear in 2009. During this time the ecosystem of Bitcoin developed and became bigger.

Now the popularity of cryptocurrency is very high and it is much more simple to develop now then it was in 2009 to Bitcoin when nobody knew about cryptocurrency.
kamal88

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:42:49 AM

In 2009 Bitcoin was alone, but now there are a lot of different cryptocurrencies and a big competition among them.
zeropk2

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

I think that now is a good time for the developing of crypto projects because the popularity of the cryptocurrency grows.

Experts say that now popularity of the cryptocurrency the same like it was in the end of 2017 when cryptocurrency market had the biggest capitalization.
iTzCorky

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:21:46 PM

Presentation must be clear and simple. Simple presentation helps people to understant the project better and attract investors.

Presentation must be attractive to attract people. First of all people see the presentation and if thay like it they continue to study project.
kushi2830

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:35:27 AM

Presentation must be attractive to attract people. First of all people see the presentation and if thay like it they continue to study project.

I think that it must be more video review of the crypto startup. Team of startup must actively use youtube.
rozene

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 10:45:01 AM

Experts say that now popularity of the cryptocurrency the same like it was in the end of 2017 when cryptocurrency market had the biggest capitalization.

Now inverstors are very active. But there is a big chose of crypto startups, that is why the competition is very big.
LaBestiole

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:13:22 PM

In 2009 Bitcoin was alone, but now there are a lot of different cryptocurrencies and a big competition among them.

According coinmarketcap.com there are 2300 cryptocurrencies and tokens. I that is why it is important to check what project offers.
Lex5812

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:04:10 PM

It is very important to check what offers the project, but more important to check the realization of project ideas and its development.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: