Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet Facebook’s Crypto Project Team!  (Read 442 times)
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:29:27 AM

any strong team behind an altcoin is bound to be successful especially if they have the right advisors, investors and intentions. Will facebook have the later? we will have to wait and see
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:47:02 AM

Ain't it crazy that they are developing only a stablecoin yet they are hiring 100 staff for developing it?

Since they kept it a secret as to what really they are doing then we can't really be for sure what the outcome of the project.  Its just too overkill to see them having hundred employees all for a stablecoin. It could be a stablecoin and another coin for its going to be useless if they are just pegged to USD.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:53:15 AM

More and more news revealing  Facebook's Crypto project. This one here https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/156-meet-facebooks-crypto-project-team-over-100-staff reveal well detailed information of the team.

What do you think about Facebook silence despite the fact that the project is becoming clearer on daily basis?

Huge potential for mass adoption if Facebook executes their coin well. Closely following this project due huge potential. Let's see if this will be decentralized as well.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:03:44 AM

I think this is a very important moment for the entire cryptocurrency market and after the official announcement of the cryptocurrency from Facebook and the disclosure of all the details, it will give impetus to the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. If in 2019 there are such important events, imagine what will happen in 10 years and how it will affect the price of many top altcoins and bitcoin.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:07:46 PM

Why is facebook silent you are asking? Why do they need to be noisy? Everybody else is already talking about them. If they post a crypto job opening, people talk. If Mark Zuckerberg moves to England to talk to the central bank governor, CNBC and Forbes talk.

A lot of people are doing their talking for them. Why would they need to say anything?

Very brilliant strategy!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:03:27 AM

its going to be a great project i so much believe that and also there is high probability its going to be a NO-ICO project. however there is tendency of this being centralized. this is what bothers me. but it will definitly be a good coin with so many use cases.

Yep, many in the crypto twitter are saying that their coin won't be fully decentralized but most of them agree that upon launch the project can easily make its way into the top 10 cryptocurrencies by marketcap.

BINTEX

Powered by,
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:14:08 AM

New crypto Projects will definitely be. Blockchain technology is the future. Companies that are associated with a large number of people, social networks, training programs, shops are sure to be among the first. Therefore, I will participate in the release of crypto-projects Facebook.

I also believe that the Facebook project that will soon be released in the crypto industry will bring great progress in this Blokchain technology. increasingly days many large companies adopt this technology and develop their own cryptoqurrency and we are in technology for the future
Batalo

Activity: 63
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:38:23 AM

New crypto Projects will definitely be. Blockchain technology is the future. Companies that are associated with a large number of people, social networks, training programs, shops are sure to be among the first. Therefore, I will participate in the release of crypto-projects Facebook.

I also believe that the Facebook project that will soon be released in the crypto industry will bring great progress in this Blokchain technology. increasingly days many large companies adopt this technology and develop their own cryptoqurrency and we are in technology for the future

But i think most facebook users now adays are not even aware of how cryptocurrency works. I mean, it is mostly 3rd world countries who uses facebook and not a lot from these 1st world countries. It would take a long time before fb cyrpto would make it big.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:51:55 AM

Wow, this Facebook coin project looks very promising, hopefully it will revolutionize the crypto world and become even better
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:26:39 AM

It will be trending especially to the community of facebook and I sure will be a great partnership with facebook so I'm excited to see the roadmap what their team plans when starting the facebook page I'm sure that many investors are willing to buy their token.

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:29:16 AM

More and more news revealing  Facebook's Crypto project. This one here https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/156-meet-facebooks-crypto-project-team-over-100-staff reveal well detailed information of the team.

What do you think about Facebook silence despite the fact that the project is becoming clearer on daily basis?

With millions of dollars at their disposal, and being the number two company on the internet, they will only hire the best people in the industry, one of these is a former president of Paypal, and it's a good choice when it comes to managing and marketing the business, I'm pretty sure they will add more people as they go along.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:33:52 AM

It will be trending especially to the community of facebook and I sure will be a great partnership with facebook so I'm excited to see the roadmap what their team plans when starting the facebook page I'm sure that many investors are willing to buy their token.

even reportedly the facebook whitepaper will soon be released at the end of this month and hopefully it will happen soon. if we see there have been many who have debated about the Facebook company and I am sure this will bring happy news to crypto users and big investors in this field.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:33:59 AM

As far i know, Mark already meet regulator to confirm about regulation on global coin and they really serious about this. If this going as well, i am believe this coin will be good investment and deliver good profits.
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:37:43 AM

in any case, Facebook coin is waiting for success, because everything for this is, huge funds, a large social network in the form of a marketing strategy of the project, fame, I think the top exchanges will be free in the future to carry out the listing of this project.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:24:18 AM

I'm not believing anything that anyone has to say until Facebook themselves makes it clear that they are releasing a cryptocurrency, that's when I start to believe all these things that people are saying about Facebook. And if this is true then I'm sure going to be investing in it because there are going to be lots of big investors rushing it,. So I'd like to be among those that are investing early unless they are going to launch it privately and first sell to bigger investors before letting the public to start buying.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:00:49 PM

Not sure Facebook is silent on the matter.
I read on a technology new site that the coin will take off next month or so.  Is that what your link is about?
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:47:29 PM

Looks like Mark Zuckerberg is very serious regarding blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. I like the fact that he is a pro active person and as soon as he realized the importance of this new technology he not only adopted it but now is working on the development as well although fb coin will be stable coin i hope a truly decentralized version of fb will also be coming up soon.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:44:49 PM

Its seems mark is coming bigger into the crypto world and he has been working very hard in order to achieve it. Facebook coin will shake the crypto world and I believe its going to have a massive adoption when it finally role out.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:59:46 PM

Can't believe how some people think that this facebook coin is something good for the crypto space...
~snip~

Why not?
The more people come into Crypto, via a Facebook coin or whatever, the more they also buy other Altcoins.
After all, the initial contact is usually the most difficult obstacle for most people.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:41:42 PM

I will never believe any of this report until it comes out of the horse mouth, if all this news are coming on the bulletin everyday and facebook hasn't confirm it, i won't take it serious

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: