Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OBSERVATIONS WITH SOME IEO'S  (Read 601 times)
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:10:41 AM

Let's just forget this analysis, since these IEO were conducted in binance, how many members here were able to buy the heavily contested binance IEO market? So it would have been better to use another exchange that is less competitive in sales and see if it does have a good return as you have extrapolated.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:40:22 AM

Binance so far has recorded a good result generally with IEO's, the recently launched harmony_one IEO equally made a resounding profit, so far this does not apply to IEO's of other exchanges, I hope sooner others will have some good results too, this is gradually making ICO's unpopular and it is a good development

The projects presented did great performance because of the reputation of the exchange where they are being handled. But if you follow after 2 months or 6 months, would the results still be satisfying? How about those projects from Yobit or any other small exchanges? So the scenario presented is not true to all IEO projects. There are factors contributing such success - the name of the exchange, the project itself, the interest of traders, etc...

Don't forget the manipulations and shilling.  Some of those IEO that were successful on Binance have a crappy github.  They were so successful because they only offer around 6% of their total coins, some percentage were allocated to some secret investors/manipulators so that these group will have the motivation to pump the IEO project right after the IEO is done.  Then dump when they see that the target price is reached.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:27:39 AM

There is no dogmatic approach to any form of investment, inasmuch as it is not a ponzi. If every trader registers the analysis you have prescribed @OP, manipulators will take advantage of it. Then you will see a change of trend.
Most of the IEOs I have seen pump immediately they are listed and you should know that there will surely be certain aberrations. Afterwards, they dump, before taking another cycle of pump and further corrections.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:24:44 AM

Interesting observations, but I think that this scheme will not always work in the same way, because those IEOs that you observed were running on Binance. Most of the IEO on Binance are successful and participating in such IEO you will have more chances to make a profit than participating in IEO on the little-known exchanges. But if you consider only Binance, then your scheme is quite objective and it can be used to obtain the maximum possible profit.

BTC $1 mln
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:40:12 AM

do you have guarantee if im did like your calculations, and after 30 i dont get my profit and only get my loss, if that happen do you want to take responsible for that buddy?

You know what dude, in every investment form here through buying coins or trading your coins in the exchange market whether in IEO, ICO, STO, had no assurance for us to get profit. This is depend actually into our understanding about it and belief. That was just His analysis and majority here who read this thread topic don't have clear of understanding about it. So, it is all in our hands if we succeed or not to get profit.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:55:34 AM

do you have guarantee if im did like your calculations, and after 30 i dont get my profit and only get my loss, if that happen do you want to take responsible for that buddy?

You know what dude, in every investment form here through buying coins or trading your coins in the exchange market whether in IEO, ICO, STO, had no assurance for us to get profit. This is depend actually into our understanding about it and belief. 

I believe that agusiska  wanted to test if OP is confident about his prediction which I see is reasonable since OP is somehow suggesting people to invest in IEO.

That was just His analysis and majority here who read this thread topic don't have clear of understanding about it.

Isn't it best to test that analysis by applying it practically so that people will understand it more?
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:39:07 PM

IEO is another risky trend in crypto, after ICO trend in 2017. IMO, to invest in IEOs, if you want, you should take into consideration some following factors of exchanges that run their IEOs:
- Reliability due to their history till the open of their IEOs. Young exchanges don't have long history enough to assess their reliability.
- Total volume of exchange. High or medium volume is good enough.
- Past initiatives of exchange's CEO and team. How fast they response to hot trends in crypto, and how they lead the crypto trends (like Binance did many times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:56:58 PM

IEO is another risky trend in crypto, after ICO trend in 2017. IMO, to invest in IEOs, if you want, you should take into consideration some following factors of exchanges that run their IEOs:
- Reliability due to their history till the open of their IEOs. Young exchanges don't have long history enough to assess their reliability.
- Total volume of exchange. High or medium volume is good enough.
- Past initiatives of exchange's CEO and team. How fast they response to hot trends in crypto, and how they lead the crypto trends (like Binance did many times)

everyone should do their research deeply before investing in ICO, STO or IEO
because all of that are crowdfunding methode in crypto world, and everyone know if not all project born in this indutsry is good buddy
we must select the right one before drop our money  Wink

Nezerlan

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:14:18 PM

These observations are interesting. But not all IEOs follow this performance. The most profitable ones are those that are hosted on Binance. I have not seen a successful IEO coming from Dobi exchange not to talk of Bittrex

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:14:55 PM

I observed some IEO'S are not trusted also and many of investors are much preferring investments in ICO, because of this IEO'S dropping price after listing so its almost similar with ico so investors are investing still in icos.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

I believe that the projects that go on IEO on the major exchanges give us a good opportunity to earn money, but you do not take into account the fact when you need to buy tokens and when to sell, this is one of the important aspects to make a profit.
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:22:33 PM

Good morning. How often do you add new tokens to your portfolio and what do you evaluate at first? As for me, I firstly analyze the idea, then the progress, the team and the value idea brings. As for me, value matters. Kinda how project helps in 1 or another industry. By the way, are there any ICOs/IEOs you are waiting the most in the following days?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:34:03 PM

Good morning. How often do you add new tokens to your portfolio and what do you evaluate at first? As for me, I firstly analyze the idea, then the progress, the team and the value idea brings. As for me, value matters. Kinda how project helps in 1 or another industry. By the way, are there any ICOs/IEOs you are waiting the most in the following days?

You are absoultely right - practical use of the idea matters a lot. In my opinion, it is very important to evaluate how platform simplifies the processes before investing. As for upcoming projects, the oneI am waiting the most is Auditchain. They are having it on 14th of June on ExMarkets.  In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance with many other companies. As an example, æternity will collaborate with Auditchain and other members to integrate its decentralized data oracles which will enable real time automated compliance with various financial instruments between counterparties
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

Thank you, interesting information, that's just we do not know what will be in 3 months, we do not even know what will happen with market tomorrow, IEO on the Binance look more reliable than other exchanges, but how long.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

You are absoultely right - practical use of the idea matters a lot. In my opinion, it is very important to evaluate how platform simplifies the processes before investing. As for upcoming projects, the oneI am waiting the most is Auditchain. They are having it on 14th of June on ExMarkets.  In few words, Auditchain is the world's first Decentralized Continuous Audit & Reporting Protocol Ecosystem for financial and operating disclosure assurance for enterprises, non profits and governments. And they are also members of DCARPE alliance with many other companies. As an example, æternity will collaborate with Auditchain and other members to integrate its decentralized data oracles which will enable real time automated compliance with various financial instruments between counterparties

To tell the truth, haven't heard of the project before, seems that the one is from business industry, the one I don't follow regularly, however so far sounds more thatn attractive, so will have a look shortly. And will get ready for the IEO, cause so far sounds rather promising
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:54:23 PM

I believe that the projects that go on IEO on the major exchanges give us a good opportunity to earn money, but you do not take into account the fact when you need to buy tokens and when to sell, this is one of the important aspects to make a profit.
From what the results binance launchpad did, focusing to invest with IEOs which been offered inside this  exchange is really interesting.
Do some research and analyze the sale offering and take your chance who knows how much growth the token will be after investors fomo's
to buy and invest their money.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:02:41 PM

What I've been finding is that most IEOs follow the same pattern as ICOs.
Almost all of them crash below ieo price.
This is because there are a lot of factors in play.

The #1 factor is TRADING VOLUME.
It is statistically impossible for a coin to pump in a supply/demand market unless there is significant trading volume.
The vast majority of IEOs these days have little hype and are being released ona  low volume exchange.
This leads to very little demand and trading volume which makes the price drop.

Another factor is although the market has been doing well, we are no where near bullish sentiments.
That just means people are much less likely to invest in risky investments.
And, of course, the project itself might just be worthless.

Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

A friend shared this interesting observation about most of the IEO's that I found very interesting and decided to share.

We will base our assumption on $400, let say you have $400 and $100 was invested on each token.

We will analyse based on two parameters;
✔ IEO
✔ ATL

If you had bought at IEO and sold yesterday when I did this analysis. Here is what will happen.

Value at IEO

FET: 40
BTT: 142
CELR: 118
MATIC: 468

Total: 768

By implication, you would have turned $400 to $768. That's 92% ROI.

Profit: $368✔

A30 means after 30 days, if Chris had bought at IEO price and sold after 30 days.

Value at IEO

FET: 50
BTT: 155
CELR: 118
MATIC: 490

Total: 813

He would have turned $400 to $813. That's 103.25% ROI in a period of 30 days.

His profit would be $413.

If Chris had missed IEO, intentionally or not. And he's got only $400 to invest, then picked up these four tokens at ATL.

If he had sold everything yesterday, this is what will happen to him.

Value at IEO

FET: 160
BTT: 212.5
CELR: 185.71
MATIC: 733.33

Total: 1291.54

By implication, he would have turned $400 to $1,291.54. That's 222.88% ROI in a period of 3 months.

Chris' profit would be $891.54

He could withdraw his capital and continue his journey in financial market.

After going through this analysis it looked very interesting that I decided to seek more input. What do you think? Could it be said that most IEO's follow this pattern? If they do, what factors do we think are responsible? Finally can traders rely on this strategy in their trading and would it have any significant effect on the success or failure of IEO's?

you may have had a good observations but the problem I have with it is that I has to do with binance alone. What happened to other exchanges and projects on them. Being part of an ieo on binance is not that simple
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

Sure, pick the IEOs with the good profit.

Let me tell you about one of the biggest IEO platforms globally,,, called Bittrex. Big exchange, big reputation, lots of people applying to be IEOs and lots of investors looking to cash in.

Check out their last 2 IEOs and see yourself how much losses $400 would make after 1 day, after 1 week,,, etc.

Their previous IEO (VodiX) is surprised me, is not reach hardcap but they can give investors ROI almost x2 from IEO price. But, the new one (STP) that finished today was suck. is sold out in 2 sec (unbelievable) and I think this is only bots who buy the IEO tokens...
Let's see how much ROI will get tomorrow...  Grin
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:56:00 PM

wow this is a good analisys.
look how we can get a profit until more than 300$ with 400$ first.
in this thread explain the step by step IEO and how can we get profit with it.
i love this is so much, this is so usefull information.
thanks man for your analisys.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: