Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info Wallet API  (Read 478 times)
gigamike (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:25:33 AM

Guys,

I hope you can help me. Im working on a project and im using https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api. I know that the logic is that you create an address for every customer wherein they can send there payment. My question is how i can identify if the user paid on the created address?

I know the API has a callback but how can identify on what invoice reference it is. Can the blockchain API can send a custom variable for callback? I can see in there documentation Http Callbacks {Custom Parameters} but when you can pass it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mintodev

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:57:55 AM

Did you read this?

$label An optional label to attach to this address. It is recommended this is a human readable string e.g. "Order No : 1234". You May use this as a reference to check balance of an order (documented later)

Under the Section of Generating New Address.

Does it Help you? I think you can identify using that method.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:18:40 PM

Guys,

I hope you can help me. Im working on a project and im using https://blockchain.info/api/blockchain_wallet_api. I know that the logic is that you create an address for every customer wherein they can send there payment. My question is how i can identify if the user paid on the created address?

I know the API has a callback but how can identify on what invoice reference it is. Can the blockchain API can send a custom variable for callback? I can see in there documentation Http Callbacks {Custom Parameters} but when you can pass it?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

You can store the address in your database and associate it with an order that way.
gigamike (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:13:39 AM

Guys,

many thanks for the help, i figure it out. What i did was i have a cron that checks the balance provided by Listing Addresses API by blockchain. Then from there i check each address balance.

Thanks.

Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: