Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:18:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the dip passed?  (Read 757 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:16:52 PM

Here's the spoiler: it doesn't matter what we think.

It doesn't matter in the long run but it certainly matters for those of us traders trying to read market sentiment. You may have noticed there is a belief among most traders that "when everyone agrees on something, the opposite usually occurs."

So it pays to recognize when everyone seems bullish, or vice versa.

You want to day trade and scalp? x100 in a few short weeks? Bitcoin's actually really not for you.

100x in a few weeks? Of course not, but Bitcoin is pretty awesome for day trading and scalping. I basically stopped trading stocks and commodities when Bitcoin came along.

shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:53:41 PM

I have been in here from December of 2017. This means I had never experienced a complete bear market before. So I want to ask the veterans: Has the dip passed? What is your opinion of it?

I guess the dip is over. The bears left the market and they made it months ago. The recent fall of the cryptocurrencies was not felt by most crypto holders: it was short. We can wait for the next market growth.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:35:00 PM

I have been in here from December of 2017. This means I had never experienced a complete bear market before. So I want to ask the veterans: Has the dip passed? What is your opinion of it?
No veteran would able to answer regarding on your question yet everyone of us doesn't even know on what would happen next on Markets price.
Yes,we have seen a very long bearish market and its good to see now that the market is slowly recovering up and instead of waiting for the price increase
you can actually make utilize of the current up and down of price in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

Here's the spoiler: it doesn't matter what we think. And here's the following spoiler: it also doesn't matter if the dip's passed or not.

End game is accumulation, holding and widening that timeframe in your mind's eye to periods of years. Not months, not weeks, certainly not days. Those who have been around know this, whether or not they're telling you.

You want to day trade and scalp? x100 in a few short weeks? Bitcoin's actually really not for you.

This is so true. There was a thread where people were showing how much Bitcoin was worth in every year since it was created and there wasn't even one negative year where lows were lower than lows in the year before.

The lows of last year were at 3200 so if you bought somewhere near that level you are safe. in 9 years of its existence bitcoin never went lower than a year before so it's a great store of value if you aren't afraid of holding it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:33:30 PM

We gained how many thousand of bucks already from the bottom. The dip has passed but then who knows even in time like this btc could crash. There are corrections along the way but I guess with those gains, it's safe to say we got out but for me not completely until we break $10k. Anyways, it's just around the corner, only the correction giving it a hard time.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:11:16 PM

You never saw a deep after December 2017?
It just happened after that.
Actually it is a great dip.

Regarding the price now we can see it is in good condition but I wont assume too much.
Better get ready and monitor daily if you are trading. There is no assurance that it will keep on pumping or stay at its price. A fall can happen anytime.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:40:53 PM

I think dip already passed. Actually i am not people that actually understand dip. But with long time price when low(for me) and it keep stable, now price pumped like this maybe is already start to different trend.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:32:54 PM

As on what we can see in the market now I think we are passed the dip right now and no one can say when it will dip again because some of cryptocians are looking forward for bull run this year or maybe next year.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:39:37 PM

I have been in here from December of 2017. This means I had never experienced a complete bear market before.
what? are you saying a drop from ~$20k (dec2017) to ~$7k (feb2018) doesn't count as bear market?
then continuously dropping bit by bit down to ~$4k in nov2018 Sad and as low as ~$3k a few months ago

Has the dip passed? What is your opinion of it?
I'm not sure, but I can see it starts rising back up again in early last april
I believe we're in bullish market now, I just hope I can see another low one more time to buy lots of btc Tongue

darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:13:33 PM

I don't get it how did someone who has been around since December 2017 never really seen a complete bull run? I mean we have been at 20k during December 2017 and then we went as low as 3200 and then we are at around 8 thousand dollars right now. How is that never really seen a complete bull, you have been around perfectly for the full cycle of a bear run.

Every single thing that has transpired since December 2017 and today must have shown you what the true bear run looks like and you should basically memorize every single detail of it because it has happened before and it will surely happen again so next time around you will now it. I have seen the previous ones so I was lucky to cash out during 20k dollar times but I was also stupid enough to buy around 6.5k last time yet I feel fine now since I bought more lower and now we are higher.

Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:58:35 PM

Yeah, and it will never come back again.
You are in good timing as you are here in December, price of bitcoin that time was around over $3K only, so that means you are in profit now.

Don't think of the fall anymore as I believe we are due for a rise this year, we have dipped and put that in your mind and believe on it so you will not panic once there's some price dump happening soon. Keep holding and be strong until you reach the price based on your goal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:54:01 PM

I think dip already passed. Actually i am not people that actually understand dip. But with long time price when low(for me) and it keep stable, now price pumped like this maybe is already start to different trend.
You can only understand the dip if you have been in this market for long and you have been following the price action indicators. The candlestick pattern do also reveal an end to a long-term assets direction and that is why the chinese traders depend on it the most in forex and commodities trading. However, the bullish trend that started in April signal an end to a long-term bearish market that started in December 2017 but the dip ended in February 2019 when bitcoin make double point in a daily chart. I point this out then though I cannot locate the thread again. Therefore study to become expert and your eyes will be fining the dip when it is time.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:03:09 PM

As on what we can see in the market now I think we are passed the dip right now and no one can say when it will dip again because some of cryptocians are looking forward for bull run this year or maybe next year.
If we look at the sentiment market now that's true the market still showing to increase. But we should never underestimate the crash that will occur, I still remember at the end of 2017. When many people speculate that bitcoin prices will rise again in 2018 and some even say the price will exceed $ 50,000, so many people believe that. As you already know the price of bitcoin falls deeper and makes many investors sell it at a loss. This is a lesson for this early bull run in 2019, keep playing safe and take as much profit as you can.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:27:31 AM

As far as i know. The dip started when the value of bitcoin reached $4K and since then upto present, it gained almost 200%. But with this achievement, we shouldnt be confident because it has the possibility of dropping again from that digit any moment from now. No one knows how the price changes so lets all become aware of this fact.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

Nobody could answer that for sure, the situation now has cooling down maybe the dip has passed, but this is a decentralised world, every thing move in high speed and the market can shift really quick, but for me the price already stabilise so I consider the dip already passed
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

I wouldn't say that this was actually dip but it was correction. They are part of Bitcoin volatility and it's normal for them to happen. Although the price ihas moved forward again that doesn't mean that another correction wouldn't happen. Anyway, I think that price will continue to fluctuate going back and forth so don't be surprised with another correction.

OP's title is misleading, he is talking about the year+ long bear market not an actual "dip" since  dips are usually small and short term. so we can call them corrections but the bear market is something more than just a correction it is mostly like an "over-correction" thanks to the extreme drops.
Indeed, even today I don't call it a dip, even though prices go down but it's only a correction. and dip is not the right word to describe it, prices don't go down repeatedly like in bearish right? and in my opinion the price will bouncing and rising, it only takes time to make investors re-buy
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:06:50 PM

Nobody could answer that for sure, the situation now has cooling down maybe the dip has passed, but this is a decentralised world, every thing move in high speed and the market can shift really quick, but for me the price already stabilise so I consider the dip already passed

And don't forget that a dip doesn't mean that it is a deep for another investor.
It depends on the date that they joined the market and the ROI that they have faced till the time that the "dip" occurs.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:09:58 PM

After every bull run, there is always a dip that will follow but looking at the price chart of Bitcoin it seems that Bitcoin already passed the dip and is now heading to the bull run again. Although it takes almost a year to actually see the bullish market while we are under in a bearish for a longer period of time.

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:11:03 PM

It seems the crypto market is not in bear condition anymore. So, we can say that the dip has passed! But no one can ensure you about it. Because when BTC price went to 7500 USD from the 9100 USD, we thought the price may keep falling down! Where the price starts growing again! It's a little bit confusing for me!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:28:18 PM

After every bull run, there is always a dip that will follow but looking at the price chart of Bitcoin it seems that Bitcoin already passed the dip and is now heading to the bull run again. Although it takes almost a year to actually see the bullish market while we are under in a bearish for a longer period of time.
We cant really say that the dip had passed yet anytime the price can crash on where it was before.

We have seen how many times of these kind of scenarios where we do pump then dump for a short period of time.
So we cant basically tell on what would be the price would be considered as dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: