Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the oppinions about Verasity?  (Read 189 times)
basicnecromancycr (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:02:16 AM

Verasity project is not a truly new project but I came across it on Binance community. They have an application for Binance DEX and probably they will be accepted. As some of you know that it is a video incentive project that rewards viewer, publisher and creator. It is already integrated major video services like YouTube or Vimeo. Also, staking is at hand as a passive income with it.

What do you think about Verasity?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:17:50 AM

The project looks great, I did not notice anything suspicious. I think the project has great potential. Much depends on the attitude of the development team to its platform.

Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:24:37 AM

Well, moving to Binance chain is a smart move form Verasity but a solid, good project doesn't necessarily need Binance's fame to become successful. As far as I know, Verasity initially launched in somewhere in 2018 and got listed on some small exchanges. In short term, getting listed on Binance DEX may give its price some boost. But in long term, its core value remains doubtful. 
basicnecromancycr (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 06:56:32 AM

Well, moving to Binance chain is a smart move form Verasity but a solid, good project doesn't necessarily need Binance's fame to become successful. As far as I know, Verasity initially launched in somewhere in 2018 and got listed on some small exchanges. In short term, getting listed on Binance DEX may give its price some boost. But in long term, its core value remains doubtful. 
Good evaluation, thanks. On the other hands, I don't think Binance show some interest to shallow projects. The core of the Verasity system is very practical and applicable one. Just think about it, you are a video addict like my wife and you are always on YouTube or others. What you do is just watching videos and this makes you gain money. Is this a bad or unsolid project do you think?
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

Verasity project is not a truly new project but I came across it on Binance community. They have an application for Binance DEX and probably they will be accepted. As some of you know that it is a video incentive project that rewards viewer, publisher and creator. It is already integrated major video services like YouTube or Vimeo. Also, staking is at hand as a passive income with it.

Well this is not the first project with this kind of concept on the Blockchain, I know about 3 already, though one thing I don't really like about so many Crypto project we have in existence is that they are not user friendly, this is why it doesn't get so much adoption like centralized platform that don't reward anyone for making use of their platform, so what is unique about this project that should make us interested in it.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:37:24 AM

I think the Verasity project is pretty good, I see it is in Bountysuite and they do giveaway. moreover the verity of open thread in DEX binary and is a plus for this verasity project.
basicnecromancycr (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:26:23 AM

Well this is not the first project with this kind of concept on the Blockchain, I know about 3 already, though one thing I don't really like about so many Crypto project we have in existence is that they are not user friendly, this is why it doesn't get so much adoption like centralized platform that don't reward anyone for making use of their platform, so what is unique about this project that should make us interested in it.
How about YouTube integration? Does that sound something useful and practical or doesn't it mean anything?
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:38:33 AM

The core objective of Verasity is for vlogger and connect them by using verasity platform. The idea is pretty simple, but they have an mvp for this, unlike other projects whose goal is to be traded alone. I can see a future if Binance would accept them on their dex. Not all project can have a lead like this, especially many platform have same concept already. In time like this, we should and only care about legit one like verasity.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:38:56 AM

It's just fomo words and I don't think Binance will easily approve Verasity. WPP is a very potential project and they have filled out the application to be listed 3-4 months ago and now there is no announcement yet.
I think you should not try your luck to invest in VERA and that only wastes your time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
SkyLords

Activity: 784
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:23:52 PM

At Verasity, it looks like Binance DEX and Binance's listed Fantom project. The Fantom project first entered the Binance DEX stock exchange and then the Binance stock exchange. As Verasity is already integrated into successful sites like Youtube and Vimeo, I am sure that it will enter Binance and other exchanges.
basicnecromancycr (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:46:20 AM

It's just fomo words and I don't think Binance will easily approve Verasity. WPP is a very potential project and they have filled out the application to be listed 3-4 months ago and now there is no announcement yet.
I think you should not try your luck to invest in VERA and that only wastes your time.
Yeah, you're right. You just saw the FOMO, didn't you? I started the topic on June 7 when VRA 7 sats and yesterday it reached 19. Does that sound like FOMO now? Or Verasity was accepted Binance DEX as they announced it yesterday. Does that sound like FOMO now? And consider this FOMO: If Verasity follows the path of Fantom then what is next? Just think about it. Without FOMO.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:17:22 PM

On the whole, it looks all right. They are not afraid of publicity and it's a good sign hopefully yet can't guarantee it'll be as profitable as we'd like to.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████