Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:11:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex and Crypto United at last  (Read 125 times)
LFD Network (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:29:02 PM

After several months of investigation, it is now possible to fuse forex and Crypto. Join this discussion here. t.me/learningForexDecentralizedNet
What do you think about this development?
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:32:02 PM

After several months of investigation, it is now possible to fuse forex and Crypto. Join this discussion here. t.me/learningForexDecentralizedNet

Judging by your reputation. Do not even pay attention to your links. Apparently you did a lot of evil on this forum. By this, I am sure that your discussion on the forum is part of what or deception.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
LFD Network (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

Yes , due to certain factors our reputation was that but its not as you are thinking . Do not judge a book by its cover
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

You have a very bad reputation, nobody would want to take you serious what have you done to deserve this uncountable negative trust man.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:29:44 PM

Bitcoin is considered as one of the Commodity pair in forex market  including btc in forex market is one of the major reasons for Crypto currency market capitulation growth we can expect 1 trillion dollar market growth soon overall crypto market
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: