Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which countries are more friendlier to crypto?  (Read 3854 times)
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:57:00 AM

Probably the Philippines. The regulation here is not strict and so far, there are no taxes in it. There are also companies that accepts Bitcoin now and a company like coins.ph that helps people store Bitcoin easily.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:22:22 AM

Malta and Singapore are crypto friendly, Estonia too. Most countries place strong restrictions to crypto because of insecurity posed by crypto and also the fact that many people will drift from taxes with crypto. They also fear that crime rate will increase, so they try to protect their citizens by placing those restrictions. I think China and USA so far have placed greatest crypto restrictions, but crypto still booms in those countries.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:04:56 AM

I assume my country (Indonesia) is friendly enough for crypto sustainability. even though in my country crypto has not received support from the government but crypto users can remain calm, crypto here only gets small obstacles and does not last long, and most importantly those obstacles never make users in unfavorable conditions.
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:09:27 AM

With tightening regulations from the US and some countries worldwide, the growth of crypto and Blockchain technology is becoming somewhat slow. We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies. In other countries like China and India, they've been proposing to ban Bitcoin in its entirety which could have a huge impact on crypto's growth within such areas.

Why is why, I'm curious to know which country is the friendliest to crypto nowadays? Or, which countries are more friendlier to crypto than others?

There was once a site called "Bitlegal" which showed the countries of the world, that were friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general. However, it seems to be widely inaccessible these days.

Nonetheless, what are your thoughts about this? Huh

I would say my country, Estonia. We are very digitalized and our elections run on a blockchain technology system. It is quite easy to get a crypto license and you can register as an e-resident to start your own company at the EU.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:19:12 AM

Korea and Singapur are the most loyal countries for crypto from what I know. I wish my country would be as loyal to crypto as these countries.

MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:43:39 AM

Malta and Singapore are crypto friendly, Estonia too. Most countries place strong restrictions to crypto because of insecurity posed by crypto and also the fact that many people will drift from taxes with crypto. They also fear that crime rate will increase, so they try to protect their citizens by placing those restrictions. I think China and USA so far have placed greatest crypto restrictions, but crypto still booms in those countries.
Malta seems to be the most supportive country for cryptocurrency because recently its government has always encouraged people to use crypto to store personal assets and to fund new blockchain projects that are currently in town this market . I have been to this country several times and they are really friendly when it comes to crypto. I think one day if I have a lot of money I will go to this country to live because I am a person who loves making friends with crypto lovers.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

Maybe in this world there are some countries that are quite friendly with the world of cryptocurenncy examples such as Japan Germany Russia and so on but I am more convinced that Japan that is friendly with the world of rubber cryptocurenncy has legalized bitcoin and the creator of bitcoin comes from the sunrise country, so in my opinion Japan  more friendly to the world of cryptocurenncy
Its good to see that there are some Asian countries are friendly to crypto especially Japan was popularity when it comes in crypto, and I will also add to the list that has not been mentioned yet like Philippines and also Vietnam.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:35:13 PM

Initially, in many and even well-developed countries, cryptocurrency was met very wary.  Today, many countries have even decided to create their own national cryptocurrencies.  I would like to take for example Japan, which is very far gone in the development of its cryptocurrency business.  I would like to hope that the whole world will follow the Japanese example.

]
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:37:28 PM

I know only about Switzerland, currently the most crypto friendly country with low taxes, around 5% (hope I am correct).

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:52:11 PM

We've seen how the SEC has been against ICOs all along, while some people in the government have proposed to ban privacy-oriented cryptocurrencies.

SEC is for 100 years against unregulated crowdfunding. Their interest is to give investors some security. With their infrastructure they try to weed out scammers that would take your money and run away. Such things rarely happened in past. With ICO it happened a lot. So they SEC guys damn worth their salaries.

Oh an d there will be in every government some people that will want to ban something. But none or rare governments will actually ban opaque ledger cryptocurrencies. Opaque ledger cryptocurrencies have a big use case to governments.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

I know only about Switzerland, currently the most crypto friendly country with low taxes, around 5% (hope I am correct).
It seems to me that Asian countries also have a very good understanding of the cryptocurrency, although there are also stricter rules that apply to the cryptocurrency in Asia

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:14:45 PM

Good point. If you see it that way, it's actually not that bad at all. But in some sense, it could be troublesome for libertarians and anarchists as the measures imposed by governments tend to be more restrictive than usual. As for me, I believe that regulation is the way forward for crypto to become used legally in every way. Regulatory-compliance for crypto might not be perfect nowadays, but it's doing great especially within the US.

As for other countries that are friendly to crypto and Blockchain in general, Malta seems to be the second in place (after the US). Binance exchange moved its headquarters there some time ago, as well as some other Blockchain startups. This is good for crypto within such country, as it will flourish in many ways without restrictions. In the case of China, it's somewhat more restrictive than the US, but slowly becoming inclined towards crypto and Blockchain technology. Considering that China is the "mainland" of Bitcoin mining, it could be highly beneficial to the crypto ecosystem with their full support of the same.

Nonetheless, it's hoped that more countries join the revolution in order to transform our economy, and most of all, our society for the better. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:14:35 PM

Well, according to what I read and know about the country which are friendliest in crypto are Europe, Japan, Singapore and Australia, because on this country crypto are most often used for payment by different merchants to their places.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:23:02 PM

In my opinion in Indonesia is a country that is quite friendly with crypto, in this country the government does not prohibit if bitcoin is used as a digital asset. but there are no detailed rules regarding that  Undecided

Not sure mate, as far as I know, they are cracking bitcoin as well. Specially when they heard that it is being used in Bali, wherein it is a tourist spot, so obviously tourist can bring bitcoin with them and exchange to the local market. So it takes away the tax that the government should get.

https://bitcoinist.com/indonesian-government-cracking-bitcoin-use-bali/
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:28:03 PM

To my mind all countries except USA. Look, they sue every single crypto project , even etherdelta. There are some crypto guys imprisoned for exchange on local bitcoin, also binance restrict USA citizens to buy BNB, it is insane!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:16:50 PM

for me my country is friendly, i.e. Indonesia, besides that the Swiss country is very friendly for crypto use. they have received full crypto payments and their government also supports them.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:31:16 PM

In my opinion in Indonesia is a country that is quite friendly with crypto, in this country the government does not prohibit if bitcoin is used as a digital asset. but there are no detailed rules regarding that  Undecided
what you're saying and I'm sure someday, along with the development and technology of all countries, will need crypto currencies and indeed for now many developing countries can receive crypto currencies well
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:55:39 AM

I feel happy that the list of Bitcoin (and crypto) friendly countries has been constantly growing. The USA leads here. Switzerland is known as the country which created its Bitcoin valley. Gibraltar and Malta are on this list, and they greet more and more cryptocurrencies. Curious, but Belarus, which is one of the post-USSR counties, is very loyal and friendly to those fellows, who work with the cryptocurrencies.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:13:16 PM

for me my country is friendly, i.e. Indonesia, besides that the Swiss country is very friendly for crypto use. they have received full crypto payments and their government also supports them.
there are already quite a few countries in which loyal people appear in the government. sure after some time it will be everywhere

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:24:42 PM

Since so many have pin pointed countries like Japan, Singapore and Switzerland,  i accept the to be verified. Also so many countries in the 3rd world axis are starting to fall in love with crypto too. Though,  on paper,  it's percieved  that governments of these state are hostile to crypto, it's operation are still flowing underneath.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: