Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:45:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need assistance with buying some stuff (legal and remote) Paying you with BTC  (Read 218 times)
Donut999 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:58:01 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 12:08:37 AM by Donut999

Hey bitcointalker!

I'm looking for assistance with buying some stuff for web-design: templates, fonts, animations, photos and other stuff like that. Sites with this stuff will be trustful (like themeforest, fonts.com etc.).
This will take only 10-15 min, if we do it right.

Your profit:
1. You get 5-10$ for each order (higher price = higher reward)
2. You get all this stuff for free
3. You get +1 to karma Cheesy

For example I need some font and it costs 30$
1. I post link to the font I need
2. You buy the font I need
3. You send me screen with that font and successful payment for it
4. I send crypto to your address, amount (price + (5-10$ depending on price))
5. You uploading it to Google Drive (or any other online file storage) and sending me the link.

Web-designers are warmly welcomed (this will be super-profitable for you cause u get extra free stuff)

My orders will be placed below in this topic. To prevent situations with two buyers working on the same order - before executing order, please, write down that you took that order.

Send messages to - donut999@protonmail.com

Message example:
1. Screens of all files bought
2. Screen of successful payment
3. Crypto name and address (pref Bitcoin, Ether, Stellar, Monero)

edit reason: simplified percents to USD

akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:05:39 PM

Hey bitcointalker!

I'm looking for assistance with buying some stuff for web-design: templates, fonts, animations, photos and other stuff like that. Sites with this stuff will be trustful (like themeforest, fonts.com etc.).
This will take only 10-15 min, if we do it right.

For example I need some font and it costs 30$
1. I post link to the font I need
2. You buy the font I need
3. You send me screen with that font and successful payment for it
4. I send bitcoins to your address (120%-200% of font price)
5. You uploading it to Google Drive (or any other online file storage) and sending me the link.

Web-designers are warmly welcomed (this will be super-profitable for you cause u get extra free stuff)

My orders will be placed below in this topic. To prevent situations with two buyers working on the same order - before executing order, please, write down that you took that order.

Send messages to - donut999@protonmail.com

Message example:
1. Screens of all files bought
2. Screen of successful payment
3. Bitcoin adress
FYI, no one will trade with a brand new account without an escrow.
If you are willing to use escrow then mention in OP then maybe some members will show interest.

I may want to do 1 or 2 trades if you'd like to use escrow... However, 200% seems unrealistic...  Roll Eyes
Donut999 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:23:26 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 12:09:11 AM by Donut999

Yep you may be right, escrow may be necessary

But in this algorithm Im trusting you (cause I send bitcoins before I get any links) and offering 200% only for low-price stuff (5-10$) to compensate your time, that affordable for me. For stuff higher than 100$ I can give only 20%.
In average you get 5-10$ for each purchase, thats not astronomical income but a decent reward.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:03:50 PM

ORDER

Theme from themeforest

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-html-responsive-multipurpose-template/13925633

Price 17$ in USD
Reward 22$ in crypto

send screens to - donut999@protonmail.com

Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
It says it in small font below the price so it's probably not 17 dollars. I don't know what the sales tax is. 10%? The deal is probably not as lucrative as you are saying.
If anyone registers on the site and proceeds to buy they should see the real price.

Maybe someone desperate to earn a 3 or 4 dollars on a risky deal will trade with you Smiley
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 11:52:55 PM

I will do this, but on my terms. pm me your telegram if you’re serious.
Donut999 (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:06:53 AM

ORDER

Theme from themeforest

https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-html-responsive-multipurpose-template/13925633

Price 17$ in USD
Reward 22$ in crypto

send screens to - donut999@protonmail.com

Price is in US dollars. Price displayed excludes sales tax.
It says it in small font below the price so it's probably not 17 dollars. I don't know what the sales tax is. 10%? The deal is probably not as lucrative as you are saying.
If anyone registers on the site and proceeds to buy they should see the real price.

Maybe someone desperate to earn a 3 or 4 dollars on a risky deal will trade with you Smiley

If the price will be different it will be seen in payment screen. I will add 5$ to whole "production costs"
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:11:06 AM

Like I said I will do this for you, but on my terms. I can order as many as you like let’s talk in telegram? Pm me your telegram name
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: