Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 10:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for somebody living in Korea, or who used to  (Read 144 times)
tsmassts (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:34:10 AM

I need the help of somebody who is currently residing in Korea or has proof he did. I want to test a strategy on a Korean exchange and have trouble registering as a foreigner (takes too long). The registration process in itself is very quick for Korean residents, basically just a Korean mobile number. If everything works as planned I will reward you with a part of the profits  and if it doesn't I will give you 20$ in btc  for your time.

Message me  Cool
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3094
Merit: 607

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:46:15 AM

What kind of strategy is this? after looking at the Korean Local board, you'll see many threads that has zero replies. If by chance there's someone that will go with your offer, use an escrow. My concern is I hope that your strategy isn't something that will violate the terms and conditions of that exchange because the person that shall use his/her number for your registration can potentially be at risk though I don't know exactly on what are the rules of Korean gov't with regards to this kind of activity.

Rent this sig space so that BTC goes to $100k.
Reatim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 368

⭕ BitList.co

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:54:20 PM

What kind of strategy is this? after looking at the Korean Local board, you'll see many threads that has zero replies. If by chance there's someone that will go with your offer, use an escrow. My concern is I hope that your strategy isn't something that will violate the terms and conditions of that exchange because the person that shall use his/her number for your registration can potentially be at risk though I don't know exactly on what are the rules of Korean gov't with regards to this kind of activity.
Exactly,OP must declare here what’s the purpose and what’s the real thing behind this strategy since Korea has very strict about the policies of government

If OP can tell us promptly here all about this,then maybe I can consider referring to my relatives in Korea that resides there permanently,but first security and legitimacy is what I need for I may not risk anything for illegal activities

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄████▄▄░
████▄████▀▀▀▀█░███▄
██▄███▀████████▀████▄
█░▄███████████████████▄
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░█████████████████████
█░▀███████████████▄▄▀▀
██▀███▄████████▄███▀
████▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
███████▀▀████▀▀
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitList
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
List #kycfree Websites
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:59:00 PM

I need the help of somebody who is currently residing in Korea or has proof he did. I want to test a strategy on a Korean exchange and have trouble registering as a foreigner (takes too long). The registration process in itself is very quick for Korean residents, basically just a Korean mobile number. If everything works as planned I will reward you with a part of the profits  and if it doesn't I will give you 20$ in btc  for your time.

Message me  Cool

It is clear that you want very often on the Korean stock exchanges the price is 20-30% higher. This is an obvious fact. Are you not afraid to conduct such work with unknown people? You can throw)

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: