Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitLunar - Newly Launched Crowdfund Based HYIP  (Read 159 times)
HyipInvest (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:40:42 PM

I'm not Admin!

Website Link: https://bitlunar.co/
Website Started: 05-06-2019

HYIP Description:
We are an online investment and crowd-funding business where we use the invested funds to trade online and also to create/acquire products so we can generate additional revenue. The profits we earn through our portfolio products and by trading online are shared with investors until they earn their full Return On Investment(ROI).

If you are looking for additional passive income go ahead and become an investor at BitLunar. You do not need any technical skills to start making profits with us.

Investment Plans:

- 3.00% Daily For 50 Days
 - Principal+Profit Is Added In Daily Earnings
 - Min Deposit $10.00 | Max Deposit $100,000
 - 130% After 30 Days
 - Principal+Profit Is Returned After Maturity | No Daily Earnings
 - Min Deposit $10.00 | Max Deposit $100,000

HYIP Features:

- Deposit from $10.00 to $ $100,000
 - Min Withdrawal $5.00 | Get Paid Within 12 Hours
 - Accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Perfect Money & Payeer

Join Here
https://bitlunar.co/

Will update the thread once the payment is received.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:22:52 PM

I may not have a proof that it's not a scam or ponzi scheme but i consider the red tag you receive because of your scheme on scamming people. To those who are planning to play on bitlunar should play at your own risk but my opinion about this is that you should not play on this site.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:31:34 PM

I think it isn't related to gambling since it's a crowd-funding business. Upon checking your site, it doesn't provide complete information. Some features don't work. How will you guarantee that we'll gain the profit that you have promised in just a short period of time? It's good to be true.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:59:37 PM

This is definitely a Ponzi scheme.  Even the OP stated that it is an HYIP.  Looking at their proposed investment,

There is no doubt that they are using their new members entry payment to pay for their existing members. At the current stage, I cannot say that this is a scam but there is a huge posibility that this will turn into an ugly scam once the pyramid collapse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: