Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:40:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does your Country suck?  (Read 755 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:18:11 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 09:48:40 AM by TimeBits
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I live in Canada, born and raised here on fruit farm in Ontario, here is a list of some of the reasons why my country sucks.

Con list:

• We pay for taxes and don`t have a say where those taxes go, When we could vote on where those taxes went, They just give it to private companies for free
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/powerandpolitics/tories-steamed-over-loblaws-freezer-cash-1.5091869
  • We vote people to vote for us, we are a representation of a democracy we are not a democracy, When we could all have jobs by voting on issues
  • We have other people make the money supply which is backed by nothing and the rest of us work for it, When we could all create it
  • We treat immigrants better than people born here and who have worked here their entire life, we treat them better than the veterns here
  • We have double standard laws because of religiousness beliefs, some people of certain religions get away with other stuff other people cannot
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-allows-sikhs-to-ride-motorcycles-without-helmet-1.4858361
  • The beer store is not even owned by the government but private family's and only they are allowed to sell it,The LCBO(Liquor store) is owned by the government and only they are allowed to sell it(same with weed)
  • The politicians have bunkers for themselves but not for us the people
  • Our taxes go to lining the politicians pockets
  • They tax you even on Bitcoin
  • The cops beat you for no reason most of the time
  • The hospitals perform malpractices hold you down and inject you with needles for no reason, when you are posing no threat or harm

Pros:
  • Weed is Legal
netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:36:04 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), Krsps (1)

Putin is in charge  Undecided
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

I live in Canada, born and raised here on fruit farm in Ontario, here is a list of some of the reasons why my country sucks.

Con list:

• We pay for taxes and don`t have a say where those taxes go, When we could vote on where those taxes went, They just give it to private companies for free
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/powerandpolitics/tories-steamed-over-loblaws-freezer-cash-1.5091869
  • We vote people to vote for us, we are a representation of a democracy we are not a democracy, When we could all have jobs by voting on issues
  • We have other people make the money supply which is backed by nothing and the rest of us work for it, When we could all create it
  • We treat immigrants better than people born here and who have worked here their entire life, we treat them better than the veterns here
  • We have double standard laws because of religiousness beliefs, some people of certain religions get away with other stuff other people cannot
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-allows-sikhs-to-ride-motorcycles-without-helmet-1.4858361
  • The beer store is not even owned by the government but private family's and only they are allowed to sell it,The LCBO(Liquor store) is owned by the government and only they are allowed to sell it(same with weed)
  • The hospitals perform malpractices hold you down and inject you with needles for no reason, when you are posing no threat or harm

Pros:
  • Weed is Legal

IMO you are just a whiny baby, if you live in Canada, you are living in better conditions than a ton of people, you have every opportunity to do whatever you want there, if you haven't accomplished anything, it's on you, anyone can do almost anything, whether you are a man/woman, poor/rich, etc.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:13:14 PM

I envy you lucky Canadian. In the EU it's much worse and if you were to live in Eastern Europe you'd probably cry yourself to death, judging by how you're crying about your current conditions. I'll give you a hint how to notice the differences. Take an average EU country and compare how much people are earning there and what are the prices in stores.
Take Germany for instance, which is a pretty good economy and a rich country. Wages are similar to what you have in Canada, but max income tax is 42%! There's also vat, but in Canada it can be as low as 5% in some provinces, in some it's up to 15%. In Germany it's 19%! Go to one of the poorer EU member countries and you'll see it's much worse there. You need to travel a bit to understand how easy your life is.

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:46:50 PM

All those points you listed Timebits seem to be the same in the United States but I still think Canada is a much better place to live.

Marijuana is becoming much more accepted in America now and it won't be long until it is completely legal in every state.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:02:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 06:40:57 PM by tvbcof

My country (the U.S.) is out on the leading edge of those negatively impacted by the Talmud, the Zohar, the philosophical constructs that are built around these works, and the people who are attracted to these philosophies.  Most other countries have some degree of similar direct effect, but more-so they are effected by my country in it's capacity of the 'sole superpower' which has fallen morally.  'Given over to a reprobate mind' as it were.

With the most recent 'full frontal' incantation (Donald Trump) we have lucked out to a degree.  Currently very few people have even heard of these works of philosophy, but they are out there and not realistically revocable.  These people will not be able to resist the temptation to turn up the heat to fast and the frogs will start feeling the pain and looking for answers.  After stumbling upon these works (or having them force-fed down their throats) 'the truth' rings loud and compelling.

As unpleasant as the infancy of 'their fantasy' may be it will have a limited lifespan.  Some expect 42 months.  The strategy of the Mormons is to 'make it through' this period.  Probably a wise strategy to be honest.  Anyway, Chabad-Lubavitch is such and evil and nasty entity that they will be the best enemies to have.  They are eminently beatable.  Some of their cousin organizations not so much.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:45:18 PM

My country (the U.S.) is out on the leading edge of those negatively impacted by the Talmud, the Zohar, the philosophical constructs that are built around these works, and the people who are attracted to these philosophies.  Most other countries have some degree of similar direct effect, but more-so they are effected by my country in it's capacity of the 'sole superpower' which has fallen morally.  'Given over to a reprobate mind' as it were.

With the most recent 'full frontal' incantation (Donald Trump) we have lucked out to a degree.  Currently very few people have even heard of these works of philosophy, but they are out there and not realistically revocable.  These people will not be able to resist the temptation to turn up the heat to fast and the frogs will start feeling the pain and looking for answers.  After stumbling upon these works (or having them force-fed down their throats) 'the truth' rings loud and compelling.

As unpleasant as the infancy of 'their fantasy' may be it will have a limited lifespan.  Some expect 42 months.  The strategy of the Mormons is to 'make it through' this period.  Probably a wise strategy to be honest.  Anyway, Chabad-Lubavitch is such and evil and nasty entity that they will be the best enemies to have.  They are eminently beatable.  Some of their cousin organizations not so much.

What is it with conspiracy theorists and jews? It seems like they are always the problem, you guys are almost like hitler at this point, notbatman is also usually blaming the jews for whatever reason, you are now blaming some weird jewish philosophy for the problems in the US? Trump was probably the best thing to happen to your country.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:53:17 PM

My country (the U.S.) is out on the leading edge of those negatively impacted by the Talmud, the Zohar, the philosophical constructs that are built around these works, and the people who are attracted to these philosophies.

What is it with conspiracy theorists and jews? It seems like they are always the problem, you guys are almost like hitler at this point, notbatman is also usually blaming the jews for whatever reason, you are now blaming some weird jewish philosophy for the problems in the US? Trump was probably the best thing to happen to your country.

I cannot speak for notbatman since I don't know him and only occasionally see his work.  For my part I would say that reading the writings of the Talmudic and Kabbalistic authors really opened my eyes to correlational between it and what I see in our society.

As I tried to make clear, 'Jews' and those attracted to, say, Kabbalistic practices, are not a one-to-one match.  Probably most Jews have a very limited understanding if they have even heard the word.  When they do, however, it seems that they often map it to some of the exposures they've had growing up if they take an interest in trying to understand it.

The predominant concepts of Kabbalah seem to be favorable to 'Jews.'  For instance, Jewish people have souls which are unique and special, and they 'create worlds' when they make utterances in Hebrew.  It is therefore not surprising that Jews are over-represented among those who find the philosophy favorable, but many non-Jews are also practitioners of the philosophy as well.  Most of them have no idea that they are, much less any idea of why.  For my part I'll believe that it is 100% correct that Jews 'create worlds' by utterances in Hebrew when they are engaged with fellow Jews in conspiracy to do exactly that.  At the State Department, within CNN, etc, etc.

Again, I feel that Trump has indeed turned out to be 'one of the best things' which happened to my country;  he is well on his way to exposing the nature of many of our problems.  He may or may not be the guy who finally sinks and collapses us in a 'controlled demolition' that is likely the pre-planned end-game for our nation, but he is already the guy who did a great deal of dis-robing and thus exposing the nature of some of our most significant malignancy.

---

The design goal seems to be to repopulate the 'promised land' with people who claim some genetic linage to a particular person, and because most of those presumed to pass this ethnic purity test live in the U.S., I expect that another 'burnt offering' type situation is being set up here in the U.S..  A mirror of what happened in Germany several generations ago (and which ended up getting the 'Jewish State of Israel' off the ground.)

For that reason it is important to take note that 'the Jews' will play a critical role in 'saving' us as a nation.  Only 4 people spoke up against the recent absurd and nefarious 'antisemitism' bill here in the U.S..  All four were Jewish so I heard.  I cannot verify this, but it would stand to reason.  These would be 'the remnant' who see the writing on the wall, see the 'conspiracy', see what it means for them as well as the rest of us, and see that it is bad news.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Biswa7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:05:25 PM

Hi,i am biswa ranjan Mukherjee from India.with barely nine months to go before the lok sabha election,how serious is the crisis in our banking system?put simply,it is not going to be resolved any time soon,although gol is scrambling to force more medicine into the patient on life support.rbi's latest financial stability report tries to sound optimistic.
Astargath

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:12:29 PM

My country (the U.S.) is out on the leading edge of those negatively impacted by the Talmud, the Zohar, the philosophical constructs that are built around these works, and the people who are attracted to these philosophies.

I cannot speak for notbatman since I don't know him and only occasionally see his work.  For my part I would say that reading the writings of the Talmudic and Kabbalistic authors really opened my eyes to correlational between it and what I see in our society.

As I tried to make clear, 'Jews' and those attracted to, say, Kabbalistic practices, are not a one-to-one match.  Probably most Jews have a very limited understanding if they have even heard the word.  When they do, however, it seems that they often map it to some of the exposures they've had growing up if they take an interest in trying to understand it.

The predominant concepts of Kabbalah seem to be favorable to 'Jews.'  For instance, Jewish people have souls which are unique and special, and they 'create worlds' when they make utterances in Hebrew.  It is therefore not surprising that Jews are over-represented among those who find the philosophy favorable, but many non-Jews are also practitioners of the philosophy as well.  Most of them have no idea that they are, much less any idea of why.  For my part I'll believe that it is 100% correct that Jews 'create worlds' by utterances in Hebrew when they are engaged with fellow Jews in conspiracy to do exactly that.  At the State Department, within CNN, etc, etc.

Again, I feel that Trump has indeed turned out to be 'one of the best things' which happened to my country;  he is well on his way to exposing the nature of many of our problems.  He may or may not be the guy who finally sinks and collapses us in a 'controlled demolition' that is likely the pre-planned end-game for our nation, but he is already the guy who did a great deal of dis-robing and thus exposing the nature of some of our most significant malignancy.

---

The design goal seems to be to repopulate the 'promised land' with people who claim some genetic linage to a particular person, and because most of those presumed to pass this ethnic purity test live in the U.S., I expect that another 'burnt offering' type situation is being set up here in the U.S..  A mirror of what happened in Germany several generations ago (and which ended up getting the 'Jewish State of Israel' off the ground.)

For that reason it is important to take note that 'the Jews' will play a critical role in 'saving' us as a nation.  Only 4 people spoke up against the recent absurd and nefarious 'antisemitism' bill here in the U.S..  All four were Jewish so I heard.  I cannot verify this, but it would stand to reason.  These would be 'the remnant' who see the writing on the wall, see the 'conspiracy', see what it means for them as well as the rest of us, and see that it is bad news.

You need to realize that people have been trying to find conspiracies for decades and even hundreds of years and yet we are still here and nothing has ever been proven or really discovered. It's always baseless statements that make no sense, it's your brain trying to make sense of the world, you are probably too scared to believe that we are simply some random event and that no one is controlling the world, it's chaotic, it has no purpose, no meaning, it's just is, I know it can be scary but it's the reality.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:38:30 PM

You need to realize that people have been trying to find conspiracies for decades and even hundreds of years and yet we are still here and nothing has ever been proven or really discovered. It's always baseless statements that make no sense, it's your brain trying to make sense of the world, you are probably too scared to believe that we are simply some random event and that no one is controlling the world, it's chaotic, it has no purpose, no meaning, it's just is, I know it can be scary but it's the reality.

I hope you realize that claiming that 'for decades and even hundreds of years' there has never been a 'conspiracy' makes you seem like a fairly uninformed person.  And a fairly brainwashed person.

You could call it a 'conspiracy theory' that there is a 'Talmud' and 'Zohar' and it has some pretty atrocious writings in it.  Other people might take the approach of just reading straight out of it.  Or, as I often do, listen to what some of these Talmudics say openly, and especially when they are talking to one another.

I would not be at all surprised if Jesus really did call the Pharisees 'the Synagogue of Satan' just as outlined in the New Testament, and I could not put it better myself.  That well may be the source of homicidal vengeance for Christ and Christians that is writ large all throughout these documents.

For those who don't know, the Pharisees were keepers of the 'Oral Torah' which really was 'oral' back in Jesus's time.  A few hundred years later it was written down as the Talmud.  The Zohar (a book of so-called 'Jewish mysticism') was supposed to be written by a child molester who was on the run from the authorities and hiding out in a cave with is son.  Actually it looks more like it was invented about 1000 years later by some weirdo in Spain.

fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:27:44 AM

Russia:
cons:
1) taxes(with low social security btw, but taxes are still shit)
2) centralization, there is nothing federal in russia except "federation" in the states name
3) weird autocracy(there is no way to become a president lol)
4) police state
5) retarded drug laws, atm we have smthing like drug war in usa but like for 20 years
6) the excess of self-defense law(if you kill a robber who has came to your house/if u kill a robber who tried to rob u on the street you would go to jail for the same time as you would just kill a random person)
7) state-capitalism(free market is great but our goverment is neosoviets xd)
8 ) a lot of corruption
advantages:
1) btw our society is good we are pretty con society
2) our history and culture are good
3) acceptable gun contol(there are still too much gun control, but its real to move with your weapon)
---
btw all these problems might be solved using Panarchy(FOCJ, etc)
fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:37:02 AM

I envy you lucky Canadian. In the EU it's much worse and if you were to live in Eastern Europe you'd probably cry yourself to death, judging by how you're crying about your current conditions. I'll give you a hint how to notice the differences. Take an average EU country and compare how much people are earning there and what are the prices in stores.
Take Germany for instance, which is a pretty good economy and a rich country. Wages are similar to what you have in Canada, but max income tax is 42%! There's also vat, but in Canada it can be as low as 5% in some provinces, in some it's up to 15%. In Germany it's 19%! Go to one of the poorer EU member countries and you'll see it's much worse there. You need to travel a bit to understand how easy your life is.

eastern europe > western btw
cuz in eastern there is still a chance to change the political system to live better, while in europe this is not real cuz in europe political system is ingrained with all your eu-establishment
i hope we will build panarchy in russia cuz in russia the most popular non-system party(party which is the reall opposition to putin lol, cuz all the parties in parlament and on elections are bought by putin) is libertarian party.
rogersykes0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:14:10 AM

Its not the country that sucks actually, its the people who lives and rules in our country that makes it sucks. I live in the Philippines and the people here will pull you down when you're on the top. There are lots of drug addicts which lead to more killings on the street. Our president tryna kill them all but "human rights" try to protect those drug addicts who raped,kill, human trafficked and etc. Its always 50/50 in every situation, some people like what our president does and some disagrees which makes chaos to this country.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

There are many reasons but the main ones are the following:
1. corruption
2. bureaucracy
3. socialist mentality
4. negative demography
5. big emigration of the youth.
6. everybody lost hope that might be better
7. a complicated procedure to start a business.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:24:42 PM

Con list:

Pros:
  • Weed is Legal

I wish I had the problems that you do in Canada in my country.
Actually, I wonder how you think that your country sucks will Canada is one of the best places to live around the world.
Astargath

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:40:13 PM

I hope you realize that claiming that 'for decades and even hundreds of years' there has never been a 'conspiracy' makes you seem like a fairly uninformed person.  And a fairly brainwashed person.

You could call it a 'conspiracy theory' that there is a 'Talmud' and 'Zohar' and it has some pretty atrocious writings in it.  Other people might take the approach of just reading straight out of it.  Or, as I often do, listen to what some of these Talmudics say openly, and especially when they are talking to one another.

I would not be at all surprised if Jesus really did call the Pharisees 'the Synagogue of Satan' just as outlined in the New Testament, and I could not put it better myself.  That well may be the source of homicidal vengeance for Christ and Christians that is writ large all throughout these documents.

For those who don't know, the Pharisees were keepers of the 'Oral Torah' which really was 'oral' back in Jesus's time.  A few hundred years later it was written down as the Talmud.  The Zohar (a book of so-called 'Jewish mysticism') was supposed to be written by a child molester who was on the run from the authorities and hiding out in a cave with is son.  Actually it looks more like it was invented about 1000 years later by some weirdo in Spain.

Dude, no one cares about that shit, wake up and realize some people are crazy, evil, greedy (most people are greedy) and that's why there is corruption, manipulation, etc. It's not a big conspiracy of governments trying to control us, most people simply want more power, more money and they would do bad things to get what they want.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:03:18 PM

Dude, no one cares about that shit, wake up and realize some people are crazy, evil, greedy (most people are greedy) and that's why there is corruption, manipulation, etc. It's not a big conspiracy of governments trying to control us, most people simply want more power, more money and they would do bad things to get what they want.

Many people are starting to care more.

You can find basically the same picture of every American president since Carter singing 'education and sharing day' which honor's this cult's now dead leader:  Putin also.

You think that people with no sway can get national days of recognition signed by presidents and congress if they have no sway over government?

You think they could get 'antisemitism' defined as being criticism of the Zionist state of Israel with no sway over government?

Note that every would-be president and many senators go over to Israel and dry-humps the Shekinah at the wailing wall while wearing a stupid little beanie on their head.  You think they want to be humiliated like that?

You think that the NSA would send Israel data dumps of every citizen of the U.S. without some influence?

You think that Jarred and Ivanka Kushner, who are Chabad-Lubavitch, don't have some influence?

You don't think that the $100M that Sheldon Adelson gave Trump or the $1B that Rothschild bailed Trump out with has some influence?

You don't think that some of the influence isn't related to the military spending and lives lost in the Middle East?  Especially since it lines up almost perfectly with the various plans for implementation of a 'greater Israel project.'

It's pretty clear that Rothschilds played a pivotal role in setting up the 'Federal Reserve' which is a private bank who owns all of the USD.  Since ownership of the bank is secret we don't know who owns it now, but do you think that there is any reason to believe that Rothschilds liquidated their position at some point in the last 110 years?

Most of the carping on this thread goes back to money/taxes.  Ever try to get money from one non-US country to another non-US country without involving the USD?  I have been an observer to such an effort and I'll tell you that it is a bitch with all of the AML and KYC bullshit.  It really means something to have the USD be 'world reserve currency'.  You don't think that the owners of the USD monetary system have a hand in this unpleasantness?

Most countries are in debt, and they pledge the future earnings of their citizens in terms of tax extraction to the lender.  You don't think that the owners of the various central banks, the IMF, the World Bank, etc have a hand in the grief experienced by would-be tax payers?  Even those who don't get hit with taxes still have to deal with inflation and 'business cycles' which are highly manipulated by those who create the money in debt-based fiat monetary systems.  And almost every country is said to have a 'Rothschild bank.'  Exceptions would be Syria, Iran, and North Korea so I've heard.  If true, that is an interesting list.

---

Before I started researching this stuff I was in the same 'mystified' state as you are now.  When I started to read what these people wrote about their own philosophical framework it all started to fall into place, and rather nicely in fact.  When one realizes that different people have completely different 'wiring' when it comes to morality and ethics, this stuff becomes much easier to understand.  It's a big hurdle for a lot of people to understand this, and especially those who grew up in a 'Christian nation' or whatever.

Astargath

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:14:58 PM

Many people are starting to care more.

You can find basically the same picture of every American president since Carter singing 'education and sharing day' which honor's this cult's now dead leader:  Putin also.

You think that people with no sway can get national days of recognition signed by presidents and congress if they have no sway over government?

You think they could get 'antisemitism' defined as being criticism of the Zionist state of Israel with no sway over government?

Note that every would-be president and many senators go over to Israel and dry-humps the Shekinah at the wailing wall while wearing a stupid little beanie on their head.  You think they want to be humiliated like that?

You think that the NSA would send Israel data dumps of every citizen of the U.S. without some influence?

You think that Jarred and Ivanka Kushner, who are Chabad-Lubavitch, don't have some influence?

You don't think that the $100M that Sheldon Adelson gave Trump or the $1B that Rothschild bailed Trump out with has some influence?

You don't think that some of the influence isn't related to the military spending and lives lost in the Middle East?  Especially since it lines up almost perfectly with the various plans for implementation of a 'greater Israel project.'

It's pretty clear that Rothschilds played a pivotal role in setting up the 'Federal Reserve' which is a private bank who owns all of the USD.  Since ownership of the bank is secret we don't know who owns it now, but do you think that there is any reason to believe that Rothschilds liquidated their position at some point in the last 110 years?

Most of the carping on this thread goes back to money/taxes.  Ever try to get money from one non-US country to another non-US country without involving the USD?  I have been an observer to such an effort and I'll tell you that it is a bitch with all of the AML and KYC bullshit.  It really means something to have the USD be 'world reserve currency'.  You don't think that the owners of the USD monetary system have a hand in this unpleasantness?

Most countries are in debt, and they pledge the future earnings of their citizens in terms of tax extraction to the lender.  You don't think that the owners of the various central banks, the IMF, the World Bank, etc have a hand in the grief experienced by would-be tax payers?  Even those who don't get hit with taxes still have to deal with inflation and 'business cycles' which are highly manipulated by those who create the money in debt-based fiat monetary systems.  And almost every country is said to have a 'Rothschild bank.'  Exceptions would be Syria, Iran, and North Korea so I've heard.  If true, that is an interesting list.

---

Before I started researching this stuff I was in the same 'mystified' state as you are now.  When I started to read what these people wrote about their own philosophical framework it all started to fall into place, and rather nicely in fact.  When one realizes that different people have completely different 'wiring' when it comes to morality and ethics, this stuff becomes much easier to understand.  It's a big hurdle for a lot of people to understand this, and especially those who grew up in a 'Christian nation' or whatever.

Yeah yeah and then you found out the truth and came here to BITCOINtalk to tell us about it? Why is it like that with you guys, flat earthers, moon landing fakers, etc, they always think they discovered the biggest conspiracy ever but all they do is come to forums to talk about it, how has your life changed now that you know the truth? Are you even doing anything differently?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:48:08 PM

Yeah yeah and then you found out the truth and came here to BITCOINtalk to tell us about it? Why is it like that with you guys, flat earthers, moon landing fakers, etc, they always think they discovered the biggest conspiracy ever but all they do is come to forums to talk about it, how has your life changed now that you know the truth? Are you even doing anything differently?

I knew something was terribly wrong with the USD debt-based fiat monetary system for a while now, and it was a driving force in my intereste in Bitcoin.  It's fair to say that that 'changed my life'.

It's also fair to say that I figured 'the Jews' had something to do with the USD even back 10 years ago.  One has to have their heads pretty far in the sand to not see certain fairly obvious artifacts of this reality.  Over the last 10 years I've been able to do a lot more research and refine my understandings of this issue quite a bit.

It's obvious that the United States of America is the 'big prize' and a LOT more resources and dedicated efforts have been put into parasitizing us relative to most other countries.  What I have finally done is to arrange for a '2nd option' in a country which is not of such high interests.  If (((they))) do to us what the (((Bolsheviks))) did the Russia it ain't going to be pretty.  Millions and millions dead.  It looks like that is the end-game, and it looks like it could be just about any time now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: