Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does your Country suck?  (Read 745 times)
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:08:05 AM

Well in mine it's government incompetence, lack of nationalism, corruption and IMHO the worst of all, the climate! Hot and humid for most of the year just makes people even less productive.

I envy you lucky Canadian. In the EU it's much worse and if you were to live in Eastern Europe you'd probably cry yourself to death, judging by how you're crying about your current conditions. I'll give you a hint how to notice the differences. Take an average EU country and compare how much people are earning there and what are the prices in stores.
Take Germany for instance, which is a pretty good economy and a rich country. Wages are similar to what you have in Canada, but max income tax is 42%! There's also vat, but in Canada it can be as low as 5% in some provinces, in some it's up to 15%. In Germany it's 19%! Go to one of the poorer EU member countries and you'll see it's much worse there. You need to travel a bit to understand how easy your life is.

Wait, is the tax rate in East Europe EU members the same as those in the West?

Also, 19% VAT is ridiculous. You even exceeded my 3rd World shithole's 12%. Do you have VAT-exempt goods?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:57:15 AM

Also, 19% VAT is ridiculous. You even exceeded my 3rd World shithole's 12%. Do you have VAT-exempt goods?

Just for your guys reference, when I worked in Silicon Valley either 43% or 47% of my paycheck was taken out before I got it, and I was one of the few people who didn't have a 401k or whatever.  Gasoline costs quite a bit more there than almost anywhere else in the country, as do electricity, water, etc.  Since I had no interest in owning property in that shit-hole I rented the cheapest apartment I could find, and I always switch apartments within several weeks of switching jobs.

I think my friend who bought a place down there pays something like $40,000 per year in taxes for the privilege of living in his own house.  And he gets exercise dodging the human feces and drug needles which litter the streets.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:13:26 AM

Philippines:

Cons =
People pollutes the sea (then complains why there is no more enough foods that we could get in there)
Social Media Addiction(Bash here and there pulling anyone down [crab mentality])
Poverty
Corruption
Drug Addiction
Not Safe
Lack Of Education
Can't Defend its territory(China has been bullying us)
Internet Connection Slowest in Asia and the Most expensive one
Economic problems
extra judicial killings

Pros =
Still one of the best place for vacation

TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:33:25 AM

IMO you are just a whiny baby, if you live in Canada, you are living in better conditions than a ton of people, you have every opportunity to do whatever you want there, if you haven't accomplished anything, it's on you, anyone can do almost anything, whether you are a man/woman, poor/rich, etc.

I rather live on a remote island or the amazon under no rule of law, then these double standard laws where groups do not have to follow but everyone else does. I do not have every opportunity to do what I want here if you read the top of the post, I cannot sell weed, I cannot sell booze, I can`t grow certain things on my land, My farm lands cannot be built on because they are zoned "green belt" The government tells me what I can and can not grow or what I can and cannot do with my land.  I have accomplished more than most people, I`ve fed millions if not billions in my 31 years and kept more people alive than all religious leaders and politicians combined. I have made over 50 homes for people to live in. I donated over 10k to charity last year gave 1/2 of all my income to sick kids in a 3rd world country (gamingforgood). I still rather live in butt fuck nowhere than here so I don`t need to get assaulted another 10times by my police force, that I pay. I rather not fund war machines and have to give up 30% of my WORK! to murders, enslavers, thugs and the mob.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:28:54 AM

Philippines:

Cons =
People pollutes the sea (then complains why there is no more enough foods that we could get in there)
extra judicial killings

Pros =
Still one of the best place for vacation

Another pro is that if you cough up either $20k or $50k as a bond depending on your age, you can get an SRRV and come and go as you please.  It's an alien residency card so you can get a driver's license, bank accounts, buy a condo, etc.  One must have a clean record...thankfully because the country doesn't need any more problems.

I've spend considerable time there this year and will be spending a lot more.  I like the place and I like the people I've met there.  The people are survivors!  Very refreshing compared to the U.S. population with all of their whining about 1st world problems.  One needs to keep their eyes open and their wits about them and limit the number of stupid things one does, but that's part of the fun.  Keeps one on one's toes.

A huge con is that it is across the Pacific Ocean and the travel is brutal!

Oh, one more con.  The people can be suckers for religious freaks and charletans.https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-the-messianic-zionist-religion-that-wants-to-recruit-7-billion-members-1.6455144

About 20 years ago, the community’s members moved to the village of Lamac, where they built a house of worship marked with a large Israeli flag at the entrance. In accordance with the directives of Chabad rabbis, they no longer observe Shabbat, as this precept is reserved for the members of the Jewish faith alone and is denied to Noahides. They are permitted to greet each other with the words, “Happy seventh day,” but not to utter the word “Shabbat.” Instead of the Kabbalat Shabbat ceremony used by Jews to welcome the Sabbath, the Chabad rabbis invented a ritual for them in which they light seven candles (to denote the Seven Noahide Laws).

Feldman quotes one members of the community, who explained to her, “You are very lucky because you are white, and white people are rulers of the earth. But you are also a Jew. You are very gifted because you have blood from the Chosen people, from Abraham and Isaac.” In his sermons, Villegas explains why his community is forbidden to uphold Jewish commandments, and dwells on the essence of the difference between Noahides and Jews. Jews, he says, possess an inner sanctity that draws them close to a divine level: “The Jew has five levels of soul while the Noahide only has three levels and remains on an animalistic level, and this is written in the Kabbalah.

Noahides are incapable of reaching the level of the Jews, but they can learn how to improve themselves by way of the seven commandments. The questions-and-answers site asknoah.org also instructs the Children of Noah on how to cope with animal cravings. In the meantime, Chabad is making efforts to spread the word among non-Jews in Israel, too – a project that was introduced by the late Rabbi Boaz Kali, from Haifa.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:10:35 AM

Another pro is that if you cough up either $20k or $50k as a bond depending on your age, you can get an SRRV and come and go as you please.  It's an alien residency card so you can get a driver's license, bank accounts, buy a condo, etc.  One must have a clean record...thankfully because the country doesn't need any more problems.

I've spend considerable time there this year and will be spending a lot more.  I like the place and I like the people I've met there.  The people are survivors!  Very refreshing compared to the U.S. population with all of their whining about 1st world problems.  One needs to keep their eyes open and their wits about them and limit the number of stupid things one does, but that's part of the fun.  Keeps one on one's toes.

A huge con is that it is across the Pacific Ocean and the travel is brutal!

Oh, one more con.  The people can be suckers for religious freaks and charletans.https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-the-messianic-zionist-religion-that-wants-to-recruit-7-billion-members-1.6455144

People in the Philippines can really be so kind especially if you  are an american. There are a lot of Filipinos who will take good care of you but you also have to consider the other ones especially if you lived in the Rural areas as most of them will likely be overpricing their services knowing the fact that you will not even noticed it.

Being near on the pacific ocean isn't really a con at all but since you are living somewhere far like US then that is completely reasonable.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:26:34 AM

Unfortunately, Vat in the EU is completely independent of the location. There are exempt goods and goods with low vat rates. For instance, baby products are usually taxed very little. At the same time, alcohol and tobacco are taxed as high as possible, sometimes there are even additional taxes added to make them even more expensive. Same thing with gasoline.
https://ec.europa.eu/ireland/sites/ireland/files/vat_rates_2014.png

Just for your guys reference, when I worked in Silicon Valley either 43% or 47% of my paycheck was taken out before I got it, and I was one of the few people who didn't have a 401k or whatever.  Gasoline costs quite a bit more there than almost anywhere else in the country, as do electricity, water, etc.  Since I had no interest in owning property in that shit-hole I rented the cheapest apartment I could find, and I always switch apartments within several weeks of switching jobs.

I think my friend who bought a place down there pays something like $40,000 per year in taxes for the privilege of living in his own house.  And he gets exercise dodging the human feces and drug needles which litter the streets.

It's the same in the EU, at least when it comes to your paycheck being cut in half. You have to pay income tax, which usually is around 20% and then health insurance, pension, and some other small things that add up to 40%. The pension fund is one of the greatest scams by the government because it doesn't work. People who made it thought the population will be growing and there will be more people working and adding to the system every year. This could have worked in China, but most EU countries have declining populations, so the system is failing and generating losses that all taxpayers are covering.

fatnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

Dude, no one cares about that shit, wake up and realize some people are crazy, evil, greedy (most people are greedy) and that's why there is corruption, manipulation, etc. It's not a big conspiracy of governments trying to control us, most people simply want more power, more money and they would do bad things to get what they want.

Many people are starting to care more.

You can find basically the same picture of every American president since Carter singing 'education and sharing day' which honor's this cult's now dead leader:  Putin also.

https://w3.chabad.org/media/images/887/hWQl8876095.jpg

You think that people with no sway can get national days of recognition signed by presidents and congress if they have no sway over government?

You think they could get 'antisemitism' defined as being criticism of the Zionist state of Israel with no sway over government?

Note that every would-be president and many senators go over to Israel and dry-humps the Shekinah at the wailing wall while wearing a stupid little beanie on their head.  You think they want to be humiliated like that?

You think that the NSA would send Israel data dumps of every citizen of the U.S. without some influence?

You think that Jarred and Ivanka Kushner, who are Chabad-Lubavitch, don't have some influence?

You don't think that the $100M that Sheldon Adelson gave Trump or the $1B that Rothschild bailed Trump out with has some influence?

You don't think that some of the influence isn't related to the military spending and lives lost in the Middle East?  Especially since it lines up almost perfectly with the various plans for implementation of a 'greater Israel project.'

It's pretty clear that Rothschilds played a pivotal role in setting up the 'Federal Reserve' which is a private bank who owns all of the USD.  Since ownership of the bank is secret we don't know who owns it now, but do you think that there is any reason to believe that Rothschilds liquidated their position at some point in the last 110 years?

Most of the carping on this thread goes back to money/taxes.  Ever try to get money from one non-US country to another non-US country without involving the USD?  I have been an observer to such an effort and I'll tell you that it is a bitch with all of the AML and KYC bullshit.  It really means something to have the USD be 'world reserve currency'.  You don't think that the owners of the USD monetary system have a hand in this unpleasantness?

Most countries are in debt, and they pledge the future earnings of their citizens in terms of tax extraction to the lender.  You don't think that the owners of the various central banks, the IMF, the World Bank, etc have a hand in the grief experienced by would-be tax payers?  Even those who don't get hit with taxes still have to deal with inflation and 'business cycles' which are highly manipulated by those who create the money in debt-based fiat monetary systems.  And almost every country is said to have a 'Rothschild bank.'  Exceptions would be Syria, Iran, and North Korea so I've heard.  If true, that is an interesting list.

---

Before I started researching this stuff I was in the same 'mystified' state as you are now.  When I started to read what these people wrote about their own philosophical framework it all started to fall into place, and rather nicely in fact.  When one realizes that different people have completely different 'wiring' when it comes to morality and ethics, this stuff becomes much easier to understand.  It's a big hurdle for a lot of people to understand this, and especially those who grew up in a 'Christian nation' or whatever.

Yeah yeah and then you found out the truth and came here to BITCOINtalk to tell us about it? Why is it like that with you guys, flat earthers, moon landing fakers, etc, they always think they discovered the biggest conspiracy ever but all they do is come to forums to talk about it, how has your life changed now that you know the truth? Are you even doing anything differently?
imo he is just troll so chill xd
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:09:40 PM

IMO you are just a whiny baby, if you live in Canada, you are living in better conditions than a ton of people, you have every opportunity to do whatever you want there, if you haven't accomplished anything, it's on you, anyone can do almost anything, whether you are a man/woman, poor/rich, etc.

I rather live on a remote island or the amazon under no rule of law, then these double standard laws where groups do not have to follow but everyone else does. I do not have every opportunity to do what I want here if you read the top of the post, I cannot sell weed, I cannot sell booze, I can`t grow certain things on my land, My farm lands cannot be built on because they are zoned "green belt" The government tells me what I can and can not grow or what I can and cannot do with my land.  I have accomplished more than most people, I`ve fed millions if not billions in my 31 years and kept more people alive than all religious leaders and politicians combined. I have made over 50 homes for people to live in. I donated over 10k to charity last year gave 1/2 of all my income to sick kids in a 3rd world country (gamingforgood). I still rather live in butt fuck nowhere than here so I don`t need to get assaulted another 10times by my police force, that I pay. I rather not fund war machines and have to give up 30% of my WORK! to murders, enslavers, thugs and the mob.

I know you are half a troll so Im not going to argue too much but why arent you already living on an island or somewhere else? Did someone stop you? Im sure its tough using the internet from the comfort of your home, uuh what a shitty country.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:53:34 PM

There are numerous reasons why my country sucks and it's seems to be staying the same for some time. One of the major reasons are the effects of bad government and leaders, low self reliance of the citizens, poor economy, general harsh weather conditions this can make staying in the country hectic, diseases and sickness p
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:16:04 PM

Main problem with mine is a damaged culture. Nepotism, tribalism and karaoke culture combine to make sure this country never gets out of the gutter. I'm actually surprised we're still alive!

I don't even have any idea these nutjobs have landed here. Ridiculous that they're bigoted even in their religion, kinda makes the rather permissive Catholic Church look like an angel.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:20:48 PM

I know you are half a troll so Im not going to argue too much but why arent you already living on an island or somewhere else? Did someone stop you? Im sure its tough using the internet from the comfort of your home, uuh what a shitty country.

Yah the country made the internet and my home!  Roll Eyes

It is a shit ass country, why have I not left? I have tried they fucking detained me and beat the shit out of me at border.  I had a hut in the woods they took down when I tried to move there.
-ACanadianBornHere
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:48:42 PM

Main problem with mine is a damaged culture. Nepotism, tribalism and karaoke culture combine to make sure this country never gets out of the gutter. I'm actually surprised we're still alive!

My initial analysis is that, to a degree, Filipinos have been victims of a long-running psy-op to be especially hard on themselves for things which are, while unpleasant, quite normal for humans.  Somehow they seem to think that no other peoples exhibit these behaviors.  That is simply not true.

When Filipinos develop a stronger sense of nationalism and _real_ self-pride,  their society itself may quickly erode the sharp edges of some of the expression of the 'toxic' character flaws which many people seem to recognize.  I think this could happen.  Sure hope so.

I don't even have any idea these nutjobs have landed here. Ridiculous that they're bigoted even in their religion, kinda makes the rather permissive Catholic Church look like an angel.

They really do have a powerful global 'network' which acts as a crime syndicate with certain specialties.  If these creeps set up shop near you, I would suggest the 'see something, say something' approach.  With that kind of an ethnic supremacist philosophy wired in as a core principle there are few limits to the kinds of crimes they might involve themselves in.  Especially if they have easy access to a hopelessly naive and pliant 'flock.'

Some say that the Catholic church itself finally succomed in 1965 with the 'Nostra Aetate' and with the installation of a Jesuit pope for the first time, the victory has been more or less completed.  If so, a 'Catholic nation' such as The Philippines might be especially at risk for long running setup  to 'set the table' and an eventual implosion.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:17:32 PM

Yah the country made the internet and my home!  Roll Eyes

It is a shit ass country, why have I not left? I have tried they fucking detained me and beat the shit out of me at border.  I had a hut in the woods they took down when I tried to move there.
-ACanadianBornHere

People always like to complain, you can really see it when you live in a really shitty country for 7 years like I did and then go to a much much better country to find out people there complain just as much or even more (because they can and laws allow it more freely). Bottom line is, people will ALWAYS complain.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:03:20 PM

OP, despite these cons that you mentioned, still I think that Canada is one of the best places to live.
I live in Lithuania and these are main cons of our country:
We been under Soviet occupation for 50 years and it stopped our country progress. Even after almost 30 years of independence we are still far away from Western Europe countries.
Huge emmigration. Almost 1 million people left our country in 29 years. Nobody want to work for €400.
Corruption
People always vote for populists.
Our society is very negative.
You can be sent for a long years to the jail if you will be caught with a joint of weed.
You can get driver license, take a loan, called to the army, marry, gamble and etc, but if you're younger than 20 years you can't buy and drink alcochol.

Pros:
We live in very calm place - no wars, no terror attacks, no problems with refugees, no extreme droughts, floodings and earthquakes.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:37:56 PM

Bro, you better take care that you will end up living in a 1000y Kingdom ruled by The Lord Jesus Christ.

bonus: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20&version=AMP

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:34:54 PM

Putin is in charge  Undecided

you mean in usa and canada?

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:53:48 AM

Bro, you better take care that you will end up living in a 1000y Kingdom ruled by The Lord Jesus Christ.

bonus: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20&version=AMP

I don`t believe in Jesus or the Devil so I doubt it, HEY IF THERE IS A JESUS OR A SATAN KILL ME RIGHT NOW! (welp guess what I am right here) I have a Omniscient creator who is not a dumbass and would not create a son to die for the rest of us or a devil, use your brain brother. It would already know what they are going to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRD0gcAmUIc

Anyways, this is a topic about why our country`s suck not the Creator of creators.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

401K, isn't that like your social security pension stuff? Yeah, you'd probably only take 40% of your salary if that would also be deducted. I suppose it's cheaper outside the coast but there's less available jobs.

I see a lot of videos talking about the shitfest in some cities in California. Really shocking, like, I don't even see stuff like that in my low-income neighborhood. Even the people in the slums don't leave their shit on the street.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

Reading this thread I feel like crying. The oppression by the political and financial elites is the same all over the world and most time I am tempted to thing if something is seriously affecting human relationships that we did not know. I think, there is a serious conspiracy against the poor and the weak one in our society!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: