Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: noteworthy altcoins for investment?  (Read 925 times)
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:53:39 PM

Top altcoins are worthy in investments so i say this because they are the top alts to rise if the market will rise also but i have the project that offers good altcoin and this project is the Dencoin tokens so you can do investments at this project also.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
cabron

Activity: 2842
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 03:19:56 PM

After overtaking Ethereum on CMC, XRP seems to be one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of 2019. This cryptocurrency has seen unprecedented growth in last year along with a whopping price rise.

Xrp ripple reign as the number two coin was very short lived as ethereum regained it previous status. Xrp ripple is still on my list of very promising altcoins to watch out for. Am observing tron also And it's very good for small scale investment

Yep XRP keep themselves on top which they have enormous volume everyday. I don't think all those who trade in that market are in this forum.  If you are a long term holder, XRP would be find but I'm sure you will have to wait for a very long time before getting profit. Its price doesn't spike these days too so I don't know if its a good coin to trade.

Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:27:54 PM

After overtaking Ethereum on CMC, XRP seems to be one of the most promising cryptocurrencies of 2019. This cryptocurrency has seen unprecedented growth in last year along with a whopping price rise.

Now, due to its consensus mechanism, more and more payment providers are getting onboard. Moreover, there are some released products like xRapid, xCurrent, and xVia, which are improving its overall position in the blockchain network.

When it comes to its market prediction for 2019, as published on coinswitch, there will be an addition to its partnerships and technologies that might surge its price to 8 to 10 dollars.

There is a chance that might reach $1.20 by the end of 2019, do u think?
Ripple is a good investment but I think it will serve as a long term investment because of its slow growth in price. You can look into other promising altcoins that can give you quick profits than xrp
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:35:12 PM

I think that despite the ambiguous attitude to XRP on the part of the community, yet this coin should be in the portfolio of every investor. In my opinion, the cost of $1.20 per coin is quite real, provided that Bitcoin will be able to gain a foothold above $10,000.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:41:45 PM

Now, due to its consensus mechanism, more and more payment providers are getting onboard. Moreover, there are some released products like xRapid, xCurrent, and xVia, which are improving its overall position in the blockchain network.

When it comes to its market prediction for 2019, as published on coinswitch, there will be an addition to its partnerships and technologies that might surge its price to 8 to 10 dollars.

promising? may be for short term. I can't say about most promising in 2019, there are other crypto that are much more promising than xrp. You can predict.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:45:54 PM

I think that despite the ambiguous attitude to XRP on the part of the community, yet this coin should be in the portfolio of every investor. In my opinion, the cost of $1.20 per coin is quite real, provided that Bitcoin will be able to gain a foothold above $10,000.
it is important to understand why there should be such a price? Does this coin really have such a price? If Bitcoin shows growth, this does not mean that a useless coin should show growth too

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:47:29 PM

promising? may be for short term. I can't say about most promising in 2019, there are other crypto that are much more promising than xrp. You can predict.

I think XRP promises, just look at CMC position 2 with a large volume, and many people have invested in it, and I'm also sure there are many other altcoins that are promising but I think XRP is the best.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:53:10 PM

I think based on the number of coins available, XRP is unlikely to be able to go above $1. In my opinion, what happened to the coin in January 2017 is an artificial overestimation of the value. Despite the success of the company, Ripple, XRP, the token is still overvalued asset.
Kocret02

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:55:53 PM

Today, it is indeed a promising coin, the benchmark price of $ 1.2 can happen but it cannot be predicted in 2019. it can occur if there are major changes and surprises from many parties so that the IRR can be at a high price position.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:06:37 PM

I do not like XRP because it is a centralised asset, maybe it is a great opportunity to make money, but I cannot support the centralisation idea on the crypto currencies market. It does not make sense at all for me.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

I do not like XRP because it is a centralised asset, maybe it is a great opportunity to make money, but I cannot support the centralisation idea on the crypto currencies market. It does not make sense at all for me.
in the same way, it is a great opportunity to lose your money because it is a very unpredictable asset and the price movement is possible in different directions

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:11:33 PM

I even hope that the XRP rate will be higher than $1.20, because my way in the cryptocurrency world started with the fact that I bought this token for $2. Yeah, I'm in a huge disadvantage, but still hold your coins and hope to be able to get your money back.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 04:36:53 PM

Well, Ethereum and Ripple have always been a very good choice for long-term investment and both of them have been showing very good promise, since the start of this year. You can pick both of them and a few others such as Monero, Cardano, Neo, and Litecoin.

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:44:18 PM

after the hack case a few days ago in my opinion, it was difficult for the XRP to go up, but it seemed the upside opportunity was still there because it also depended on the market not from the case, I think the end of this year there is a possibility that XRP is approaching $ 1
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1105

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:55:30 PM

For me, so far XRP still becomes one of the top coins that I hold for day trading and also save some for long-term investment. This is actually a promising altcoin, with great volume and trust for all holders. Although for now, the rate is only at $0.397311, I really hope that at the end of this year, it can really hit $1. Can it be? I don't know, but it may have a big chance to have a higher increase again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:32:42 PM

Well, Ethereum and Ripple have always been a very good choice for long-term investment and both of them have been showing very good promise, since the start of this year. You can pick both of them and a few others such as Monero, Cardano, Neo, and Litecoin.

I think some types of altcoins in the top 10 of Coinmarketcap are very good for long-term investments because they have good potential for the future. even lately Litecoin has become the target of investors because it has experienced a very drastic increase from before
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:47:44 PM

Talking about noteworthy altcoins for investment I think ETH should be number because of its use case and series of developements going on. BNB can also come into play.
On the other hand, talking about XRP, i only trade it once in a while and hardly holds it; taking a look at the price now I do not think it will reach such price you stated this year as there is a huge difference.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:56:34 PM

My own choice of investment will be no other project than Miracle TELE. You receive biweekly reward while staking your TELE token which is withdraw-able via different medium (Wire Transfer, BTC, ETH, LTC). I have not seen any other way to receive passive income in the blockchain space that is comparable to this token

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:56:40 PM

Xrp ripple reign as the number two coin was very short lived as ethereum regained it previous status. Xrp ripple is still on my list of very promising altcoins to watch out for. Am observing tron also And it's very good for small scale investment

Yep XRP keep themselves on top which they have enormous volume everyday. I don't think all those who trade in that market are in this forum.  If you are a long term holder, XRP would be find but I'm sure you will have to wait for a very long time before getting profit. Its price doesn't spike these days too so I don't know if its a good coin to trade.
XRP has a good chance to throw away all negative opinions of other altcoins Hodlers. If banks decide to continue the XRP blockchain then it will more interesting to watch the crypto sector in my opinion. Coinmarketcap also approved the volume reports by big exchanges related to the trade volume of Ripple.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:45:45 AM

XRP have big community and had big daily transaction volume. With that condition, i think reach $1.2 is not impossible because its happen years ago. Ripple have many partnertship with many big banks and i think this coin have a good future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: