Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
Karlinz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:51:40 AM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

I prefer to immediately change the bounty to BTC / ETH, but this is just my idea. if one believes thet have participated in an interesting project bounty, he does well to hold

taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:43:46 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Not all the case and not all coins are holding for to long, some coins are meant to be a scam coin I have seen coin's life span after coming out of ICO and they only lasted a few months and after that there are no updates on the coin because the devs already run away.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 12:52:12 PM

With ICOs and their bounties running for years and with strict restrictions against leaving the cmapaign in middle, ICO campaign are mostly dying.
Users should only join those campaigns which would enable them to keep stakes for the weeks they have worked for and be able to get involved in other campaign of their choices.
About what to do with the received bounty, it's all upto the participants whether they want to instantly cash it out or hodl to see the price change.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:53:28 PM

I noticed this trend, for example I got a bounty payment in June last year and it was worth just $4 and I didn't sell it but a few days ago, I decided to scan my wallet and saw that the same token has mooned to over $100, imagine if I had sold when the price was rubbish, I would have regretted it.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

You probably are late with trends , this trend was in 2017 , now it is unlikely to appear again , the ico has already died and is unlikely to ever return , now the ieo has captured the market and will keep it in their hands!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:57:11 PM

I am not sure that trend changed even now because people always looking to hold bitcoin or ethereum rather than tokens due to the fact they already face losses.SO they are still dumping the coin when they got value for it and holding it as bitcoin and it is even a good idea.

You can make more profits by holding a token but depends on the success of project so only hold if you know that project will get succeed.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:01:42 PM

now indeed to hold a token from a new project because indeed now there is still a bitcoin time and a major altcoin to go up and a small token will later get the time to go up
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

Working and promoting bounty projects that offers potential coins now is worth doing for and its nice to hold the tokens they offers like Dencoin tokens because this project is good for a long term investment so if you can work here and get tokens you can do investments and you will hold a potential coins that surely grows in the future.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:24:24 PM

I saw some bounty hunters are tried amd not doing participating and promoting bounties now as they are done and dont want to assume because some bounty nows are not really profitable and cant give good rewards to bounty hunters so they dont do joining bounties,but for me this the time to do bounty hunting because this opportunity is too good to make profits in joining bounty as crypto market rise again so dont miss this chance to make profits.
Kucink

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:51:49 PM

time to hold yeah we are bounty hunter now it, almost of all my bounty rewards is shitcoin with rate drop until 90% with rate ICO.
that is insain, we work we spend our time to promote and we waiting our payment but get nothing.
2017 bounty hunter is really good and legit work, but in 2018 util now almost hit mid 2019 i don't get a huge profit.
can you feel houw you work 3 month and wait 2 month just get 10$, this is a joke.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2145

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 02:47:37 PM

I don't think you should hold shitcoins. IMO hodl will work in bitcoin and maybe top-10 cryptocurrencies, but not for unknown coins with low market cap. Why? Because there will be more and more shitcoins created from thin air every year. It means that the supply will be much higher than the demand.

I know that $10 bounty payment is shit, but let's face it! We should do more meticulous research about bounty projects, or only do the BTC/ETH paid campaign, instead of hodling shitcoins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

Only if you are confident in the project, but if the project itself begins to dump the price, and after a few months the tokens will depreciate ?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:05:17 PM

for that reason, most of the rewards now only become trash, and of course we have to resist them, only those I hate in this era are many bounty hunters who don't care about the important price they get results, maybe for hunters who believe the tokens / coins will return even exceeding the selling price of the token must hold for a long time (more than 5 months) and the feasibility factor also affects because not all projects will increase.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:06:42 PM

bounty hunter hold ?
i think the right is we can't hold because all my rewards in just unused token.
i am tire be a bounty hunter, in 2018 until now i never get a huge reward.
please god make a bounty campain is good again.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:09:45 PM

There were a great paying bounty campaigns during the last all time high prices but today situation changed 180 degree. Bounty campaigns are rarely legit and paying the promised amounts to the bounty hunters. It doesn't worth holding cheap tokens IMO.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:10:36 PM

this time came about one year ago. and not only bounty hunters. newbie investors should member about hold for profit too.

It is always time to hold and get more profit from the ICO token you worked with.
Though, you should investigate and review the project first before holding it longer.
There must be a good future and project to be developed. if there's nothing then you should sell it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:19:42 PM

I personally realized that it is better to debug cryptocurrency. You can still make good money with the project. But not always fast. Just debug those coins that cost $ 10 - $ 20 and soon you will get a profit or lose $ 100. But there will be more profit.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 03:24:55 PM

I do not think that it is so simple, price of especially new projects can not be predicted it can go either way. Only if you have full confidence in the team and project only then you should hodl for longterm.

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:28:21 PM

I personally realized that it is better to debug cryptocurrency. You can still make good money with the project. But not always fast. Just debug those coins that cost $ 10 - $ 20 and soon you will get a profit or lose $ 100. But there will be more profit.
the short trades made from tokens that we get from bounties are indeed sometimes profitable if they have fast market progress. but some coins from the bounty actually go down and are under. therefore we cannot profit quickly.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: