Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:46:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
thesocialyatra

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:21:40 PM

now-a-days bitcoin is in uptrend and bullish this time. according to me if we hold our portfolio its give us huge profit. hold is gold.
Don't sell your bounty rewards when project listed on exchange wait atleast 3,4 month to Fully the develop project. this increase the price of token/coin gives you maximum profit.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:22:55 PM

Indeed, people who get prizes from prizes tend to be afraid to reduce their value in a few moments because many cases occur when prices drop only because many people throw it away to make fiat, for me it is better to reinvest to be exchanged for other coins in anticipation of a good surge in the future , indeed all have rights but it would be nice to always hold back until the time comes and choose a better coin.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:40:46 PM

It depends on the project whether it is promising or not. If not it is better to sell it. I always follow the team by twitter or telegram and monitor their updates and work.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:07:22 PM

I quite disagree with your opinion, The bounty hunters holding some tokens will amount to nothing because the token team are either not working according to the road map or they themselves have dumped it and scam exit.
I agree that the era of earning huge amount in bounty are over but holding some token will only occupy your wallet space and give you job of checking the token price daily; i have several examples of such tokens.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:17:33 PM

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.
You cannot blame them. Bounty can also be likened to gambling, it doesnt guarantee that the price they promise in their whitepaper will be reach, sometimes even the project behind itself fail so the coins/tokens they are carrying also end up to nothing. Actually I used to hold but sad to say all of those tokens I am holding are still unprofitable until now. It would have been better if i sold them earlier.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:30:20 PM

It would be nice if all bounty hunters hold their coins to protect dumps. But it will never happen, they know that all tokens earned in bounty campaigns are slowly loosing the value.  Roll Eyes

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:33:34 PM

Let's not forget that for many hunters the participation in bounty programs is money. Of course, successful times have passed, now hunters get $ 5-30 for their work at bounty. And this is if they get paid. I have an example of a project that is listing on exchange,the team doesn't distribut tokens for hunters,but its prices are already lower than the floor
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:52:32 PM

Now I sell some coins that I received a long time ago. It turns out about x7-x10 from their price a year ago. The main thing is to know which coins you need to hold and which not.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:16:32 PM

Now I sell some coins that I received a long time ago. It turns out about x7-x10 from their price a year ago. The main thing is to know which coins you need to hold and which not.

That's the main point. Most of the time people get wrong is about projects. Some potential projects coin become dead but some unknown project's coin increase 1-300%! Like the Atomic coin, I never thought this coin can increase more than 300% within a month! And then Wpp token, I hold this coin because I thought Wpp will have a good price but day by day it becomes shit! Within two months, Wpp price has decreased 100%! So, Bounty hunters need to hodl quality project's coin, not from every bounty!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:21:13 PM

I do second your idea. Patience is key in crypto, if you don't have patience, forget it. The price of a token can surprise you in a matter of seconds. BNB is a typical example, see where it started from and where it is now. Holding is for the patience but determined who knows the essence of his or her hard work and have decided not to dump for a cheap penny. I'm proud to be a chief hodler.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:41:18 PM

The worst and surprising fact about most of them is that, they would have started trading on DEX, before any official listing. The price might be fair of DEX, but immediately after listing on centralized exchange, it dumps again. Indeed it is a new era for the crypto market. Patience is of great necessity and of utmost importance. Someone like me has now learnt the virtue.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

I think the idea of hold is a good idea but if you want to hold coins you have to analyze the coins that will be hold because there are lots of bad coins out there that will die after entering the market
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:48:46 PM

Holding bounty reward is case to case basis because they have possible to earn quick huge profits from bounty what is the reason to hold the reward. If the rewards are listed in the market but their value isn't enough to sell just hold it and wait the right to sell to get huge profits un the future.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 2148

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:53:07 PM

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

No, it's time to abandon bounty hunting, instead of collections shitcoins and praying that they will go to the moon one day - this is just a waste of time and effort. They days of ICO's are gone, it's unclear if new forms like STO will replace it and create the same hype, and even if they do, we don't know if they will employ bounty hunters. The best thing you can do is to invest your time in education and get some skills that will allow you to do some well-paying jobs, instead of retweeting and liking stuff for pennies.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:59:52 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

I think very little coins, which will grow in 10 times in price, over the last year I such not saw.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:05:58 PM

I miss those days; nonetheless, bounty campaigns are somehow alive except that the value of the tokens acquired need to be held for some time before its value increase. Holding is also good for the ICO project itself.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:12:41 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

The scenario you presented is really common nowadays. But how can you assure that the token worth $10 in the exchanges will eventually be pumped and get good returns? We all know very well that only few projects can have that kind of fate. Most of them are in the reverse side especially those with empty foundations. And in this regard, I believe the hunter who is holding his tokens should know how to study the project and assess for himself if that token has the chance of making waves in the future. Otherwise, better let go of those tokens and move on.
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:33:02 PM

When the price of any token i got from bounty is /10 lower than the ico price i don't bother selling again. I just for the coin to pump before i sell so as to mininze loss

mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:37:29 PM

When the price of any token i got from bounty is /10 lower than the ico price i don't bother selling again. I just for the coin to pump before i sell so as to mininze loss
That is the good thing to do. Hold because there will have a pump after the distribution of reward. I am also doing that to gain profit and not to loss but when the project wont success during the ico, I have to take the risk and sell when it has value on the market.

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:50:21 PM

In 2017 those who hold were rewarded and even small airdrop could be increased in price so much. So I suggest you to hold small amounts and not to sell it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: