Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:15:09 PM

Seriously the way it is now, most bounty hunters prefers to hold the coin and see an end to it but there are still those that sells off immediately they receive but to me I prefer to convert to my favourite Eth and hold

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:16:01 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

it will be quite difficult for bounty hunters to hodl. Many of them don't have that kind of orientation and many times I wonder why they have such reasoning. Only if they can see it as an opportunity to earn and hold companies shares and not just for some penny

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:22:45 PM

Everything depends on the project in fact. Some bounty in which I participated are still in the process of development and it would be a pity indeed to sell the tokens now at cheap prices. For others by cons .... Roll Eyes Tongue
i can only agree with that. whether you should keep or sell your tokens varies from project to project. the question whether to hold or sell should therefore can not be answered generally.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:29:17 PM

That is how every bounty hunters thinking and hodling their tokens earned from the multiple bounty campaigns.

But still we are unsure that these tokens will go for good value or not. So better when any tokens listed on exchanges, that time we can see the best spike on the same day and sell at the time. After that there will not be any growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:42:29 PM

I prefer to immediately change the bounty to BTC / ETH, but this is just my idea. if one believes thet have participated in an interesting project bounty, he does well to hold
Not a single project will go to such a step. Perhaps some separate companies can be paid for with basic cryptocurrencies, but the fact remains that will never happen.Now really need to collect coins received for participation in the bounty company.Let not all projects,but most still develop and accordingly increase the value of Your portfolio.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
mayukus4life

Activity: 277

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:50:46 PM

The issue raised should be a personal decision to hold or not because so many projects are not seeing the light of the day after launching. There are instances, you will hold your tokens and later regret you didn't sell. If you go by percentage regarding the ones that will turn out good compared to the ones that will lead to regret, you will agree with me that the negative outcome has higher percentage.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Such a tendency really exists. But in order to keep coins in your portfolio you should constantly monitor the development of projects that were conducted by the bounty companies.A after the first listing of its tokens was dying and on the contrary some of the projects through time gave X.Therefore, it is necessary to keep assets with a cold head.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 09:26:19 PM

Everything depends on the project in fact. Some bounty in which I participated are still in the process of development and it would be a pity indeed to sell the tokens now at cheap prices. For others by cons .... Roll Eyes Tongue
Actually we cant sell our bounty rewards in the time of distribution because so many dumpers are now trying to manipulate the price of the token. So it was hard for us to sell it early so sometimes we need to hold of it and wait the price go up again even if this will gonna be a shitcoins in a time.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:06:22 PM

Being a hunter is certainly not easy when you have to wait for price developments in the market to sell tokens from the results of the campaign, we have conducted research on this problem and the results remain the same, based on these conditions that will determine survival or sales. More or less I always try to calm down and wait for the right time when I want to sell it because it has become a hunter's risk if the price of this token is difficult to develop.
Karlinz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 10:38:19 PM

Very valid contributions, have seen a lot of persons agreed to holding than selling very cheap, even the very good projects may not pay reasonably but with development and time, their tokens may worth some real good value. At least it is expected that the value of those tokens now when eth is around $200 should be riff by the time eth gets to over $1000

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 11:56:38 PM

because in the market everyone will throw away if the coin is already available in the market, for that we only have to buy it then wait until the bullrun comes to get more profit.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 11:59:32 PM

Most of the bounty tokens I sold have proven profitable than those that I am hodling till this time. I think holding at some point in time isn't all that the best idea. Bounty hunters are now given the least amount of tokens unlike first so n need to hold

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:09:18 AM

It depends on the project development if you need to hold for a long time because when some of my tokens came from bounty and the development team has doing nothing the price went down after a couple of months and decided to sell it anyway. I think we need to pick which token is going to sell or to hold. Time is very important on us and sometimes we get scam by the team and paid nothing.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:27:34 AM

Perhaps the hunters for generosity will still have a chance to earn, but unfortunately the times when they paid very much for bounty have already passed.Кaчecтвeнныx ICO пpoeктoв cтaнoвитcя вce мeньшe.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:46:38 AM

It is depend on the person doing the bounty. Normally campaign designed is quite not favorable for hunters. The price will dump when the tokens for hunters received. Why?  They often dump the tokens even at a low price not knowing it will affect the market. Im a hunter but I also took advantage of others idiot participants who dumping their tokens for quick eth on some dec such as forkdelta. See how ignorant some people, then complain why price depleted? So naive.

I agree with these. Most bounty hunters doesn't care about the project at all. They just want their tokens and after they recieved it they will just dump it. They don't actually care about the time and effort they spent doing the campaign. I think hunters should now start to realize that these actions actually affects the market in general.

angrybird3591

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:53:44 AM

I think the problem is to raise prices by pumps or developers. so that a project can keep prices stable requires many factors. Usually I will sell the token after the exchange list.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:13:13 AM

Even though it listed into big exchanges but as we look into the current price of altcoins never had at good. Time to hold again as we are in red market and let see how long it takes back into normal session. I supposed to think that we are keeping into the uptrend motion but it looks difficult to have a steady climbing flow. We can decline those falls as expected to happen even during the bull run.

That actually depends on the situation because for bounty tokens it will be distributed after it gets listed or not. If it is listed before the distribution it will be perfect as the price will build up depending the investors and its community. Better check the roadmap if holding is worth the wait as most projects nowadays will only pump if there are announcements or big partnership to other companies.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 03:47:30 AM

You are absolutely right dear this is the time to hodl all coins/tokens till market stabilization and when it give you goo return, At the moment all coins/tokens are on bottom or incoming coins are dumped by some dumpers.

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:54:15 AM

When the token listed in big exchangers, i am prefer hodl and not selling it. If listed in big exchangers, this token indicate a legit project with good developers team and have long term target for their project.
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:33:50 AM

Hunters do not invest anything. They have no - to sell in a minus. If the project does not interest me, I can sell it in a minus.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: