Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
Karlinz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:40:21 PM

Hold if you can or exit if you are impatient. A lot of factors determine hold, at this time a lot of projects do not pay huge for bounties or their rewards are not worth much in value, so the ideal thing is to hold, It doesn't make sense to work for three months and be paid $5 worth of tokens that has the potential of getting to $100 when the market returns. Simply put.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:16:07 PM

TS says the obvious things. Unfortunately, now when entering the exchange, the project loses from 50% to 90% of its value. So it makes no sense to sell coins for pennies. Now the HODL strategy will be very relevant, as more and more often there are projects that are rapidly rising in price only now, although they entered the stock exchange a year ago.
the growth of each project has a different character. sometimes there is a surprise at the beginning but after that, it becomes a stable asset at the initial price. there are also those that require up to 2 years the project runs seriously and is accepted by the market so that the increase occurs after 2 years of the developer.
the hold is the best choice I think about the current situation.
I'm glad you feel the same way I do. I assume most bounty hunters think the same. We need to find out who these notorious "weak hands", which lower the rate of the coin))

If people find potential about the project definitely bounty hunters will hold the coins, but if the project is not the potential people might start selling in order to make money with the bounty coins they made.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:37:52 PM

Hold if you can or exit if you are impatient. A lot of factors determine hold, at this time a lot of projects do not pay huge for bounties or their rewards are not worth much in value, so the ideal thing is to hold, It doesn't make sense to work for three months and be paid $5 worth of tokens that has the potential of getting to $100 when the market returns. Simply put.
You can also trade those coins that you earn. they have very high volatility and in the first month after listing on the exchange you can double the amount of coins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:38:32 PM

Yes time for holding any tokens you have but not just for bounty hunters but also for investors and they have to so some investments to have a good altcoins like Dencoin tokens so they must look at this project because this project has a potential tokens and good for holding so must look at it.
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:39:40 PM

Your point is clear, but as a bounty hunter, I want to be clear. My experience allows me to say that out of 100 bounty campaigns in which you participate, only 3-4 will bring you a tangible profit, otherwise it is either a small reward or scam.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:03:26 PM

Many projects now show an explosive growth of 200% -500%, while now it is summer and the market should be red according to custom, but we see a slightly different picture. Altcoins season will come closer to autumn.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

I am also holding my tokens, because it does not make any sense to sell them right now for a small amount. But I am sure that those projects just need time for their development and will raise in price in the nearest future.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 04:23:44 PM

It just does not accept the fix for now, I can assume that even a year ago bounty hunter has retained their coins. After a fortnight they are waiting for the increase in the value of the currency. In fact for the token market their coins no value at the time so holding them is mandatory.
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:26:31 PM

I think the best opportunities for a reward hunter are to participate in as many campaigns as possible,In order to obtain as many symbols as possible and to keep them in a safe place,Waiting for the right time to conclude the appropriate deal,Then enjoy the profits after all the labor is tedious.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:39:12 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Now there are not so many good ICO projects, as it was before, and even if they sometimes collect a sufficient amount of funds for their development, their tokens, as a rule, fall very much in price compared to the ICO price. Therefore, many investors now believe that it is better to buy tokens not in the initial period of the ICO, even with a big discount, but after the tokens drop in price after entering the stock exchange.
Therefore, if we are confident in the growth of a project, it will be better for now to really accumulate and retain the purchased or earned new tokens of such projects.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:48:11 PM

it depends on the coins or project and also to the bounty hunter..if the coins is pricey why dont you sell it and buy again when the price is down
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:57:16 PM

Every coin i got from bounty dropping 1/100 before i receive them. I don't think there is any viable option besides holding them.
Me too, the money I earn through bonus campaigns is often very low value. Most ICOs only increase in value during the first period listed on the transaction. But bonus campaigns only pay hunters after a few months, at which point the bounty hunter receives only worthless coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Beccaman

Activity: 280

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:52:18 PM

it depends on the coins or project and also to the bounty hunter..if the coins is pricey why dont you sell it and buy again when the price is down
I think that the time of the hunters has not yet come. But maybe in 3-4 months there will be more Bounty campaigns and the prize fund will definitely be more.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:54:47 PM

I also think that the time for the Bounty campaign has not come yet. You need to wait a bit to really hit the bank and earn a good amount of money.

billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:56:53 PM

It's a two way affair,  you hold as and they dump without rising, you dump some and they rise. My style is I sell 50% and hold 50% and buy back if there is a fall and I believe in the project

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:09:14 PM

if i get some tokens or coins from bounties, i never sell it immediately. it will dumped for a few months since it listed on market. but, if the project was good, i think it's worth for us to hold the tokens or coins. it will be pump again. so, be patient and hold your coins.

mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:10:53 PM

I think that now is the time that you need to keep everything that you have to sell until it is time to wait until good growth begins and then look at the market Is it worth selling what you have

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:13:30 PM

Token that got on high volume exchange immediately after ICO are better held than token on fake volume trade. The price at listing maybe the highest in the next one year. The reason is that exchange listing and trade is more than the old tokenomics, lot of developments and many traders are more confident with high volume exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:39:26 PM

People should have a hodl portfolio for long term and Portfolios they take profit from hodl most times isn't profitable. Take profit and wait for the long run.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:23:18 PM

The trend has changed now, because when the tokens are given to hunters, the project will still be under development. It is when the project is fully developed that the token gets value. So it is better to hold than to dump the tokens that early.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: