Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:35:33 PM

All the earned tokens I have are in my wallet and are waiting for the high point when the big growth comes. I believe that soon such a good time for bounty hunters will come.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:38:07 PM

You are right. Bounty hunters should hold their tokens. Because the crypto market is pumping well and every coin price is increasing. Like recently added Menapay coin has increased 100% after listing on CMC! Menapay bounty hunters are very much happy as the Harmony and Quant hunters. So, it is better to hold hunting tokens to get a better value!

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:42:54 PM

I also think that the time for the Bounty campaign has not come yet. You need to wait a bit to really hit the bank and earn a good amount of money.
in my opinion there is still a bounty that we can follow to campaign and get profits but of course it requires precision in choosing a good project of course
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

This is true, the old days of recieving rewards or tokens while the price is high is over. Most of the tokens I recieved after a bounty campaign has low prices and need to hold it first and wait for its price to go up before selling it. Some bounty hunters are still selling their low priced tokens after they recieved it and this act contributed to further dumping of the price in the market. I used to hold my bitcoin holdings before, now I'm also hodling tokens that I've got from bounty campaigns.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:19:30 PM

I also think that the time for the Bounty campaign has not come yet. You need to wait a bit to really hit the bank and earn a good amount of money.
in my opinion there is still a bounty that we can follow to campaign and get profits but of course it requires precision in choosing a good project of course
and it is not easy to find a good project and it can generate big profits.
not all burp, so if you can find it, you will benefit.
a bounty hunter can be profitable if he can do it well and correctly, Hold may be a good choice now because the market is in pretty good condition.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:27:01 PM

All the earned tokens I have are in my wallet and are waiting for the high point when the big growth comes. I believe that soon such a good time for bounty hunters will come.
I do agree with you. We have suffered enough last year, but now every hunter should hold their patience for a bit more time! Most of the altcoins are growing, even some dead projects like Traxion start working by seeing the recent market pump. Because of it, Traxion hunters get 5-10 ETH, where everyone gave up on this project. It means good time is coming for the hunters, it is time to hodl, not to sell!

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:31:01 PM

Yes it is time for bounty hunter to hold their tokens came from the bounty they have joined. Many hunters have eagerness to sell their tokens. I do not know why they cannot wait for the price to become ICO price. Instead, they sell their works to a much lower price. Hold and be profitable, that is the ideology that must say in bounty hunters.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 11:43:48 PM

You right with what you are saying. Am a proud hunter but recently the token allocation for bounty is becoming annoying. Imagine a bounty that will run for a period of 3 months and the allocation of the tokens is $250k worth I mean who does that. When thousands of people join the bounty they end  up sharing say $10 or far below that.  Some reward can't even worth the transaction fee from wallet to exchange.  In this case you don't have any choice than to leave it to rout in the wallet.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:02:54 AM

Every coin i got from bounty dropping 1/100 before i receive them. I don't think there is any viable option besides holding them.

i also feel the same way too. because most projects before are dying and unable to active and continue their plans, maybe they jump into another project and ride with the flow of IEO trend for now. i hope our dead coins will rise and live again.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:32:15 AM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Doing many bounty campaigns was a good thing to do because you can get many tokens and sell it with high value, but not anymore today.
It is suggested that we just focus on some legit and good bounties only, so we can get some token with real value we can sell later.
To holding token from bounty campaign, we need more patient and require some time for the token price to rising.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:38:01 AM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

Doing many bounty campaigns was a good thing to do because you can get many tokens and sell it with high value, but not anymore today.
It is suggested that we just focus on some legit and good bounties only, so we can get some token with real value we can sell later.
To holding token from bounty campaign, we need more patient and require some time for the token price to rising.
after 2018 yesterday, many tokens whose prices fell to the bottom. it is true, after we get a prize from the bounty campaign, it should be converted to the potential coin, such as bitcoin. so that it will be calmer and prospective to be held in the long term

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:55:10 AM

after 2018 yesterday, many tokens whose prices fell to the bottom. it is true, after we get a prize from the bounty campaign, it should be converted to the potential coin, such as bitcoin. so that it will be calmer and prospective to be held in the long term
that's good strategy for us.don't ever holding bounty token for long time.use it as a tool to collect major cryptocurrency such as btc, eth.if have bitcoin and hold it i am sure we will get huge return from our asset switching.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:59:21 AM

That's what I mostly do these days. Participate in the campaign and keep holding the tokens or coins hoping one day it will go moon or something.

BINTEX