Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time for Bounty hunters to hold/hodl  (Read 8750 times)
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:53:42 AM

If you are one of those bounty hunters who've stop hunting for a while due to the last bear market now is the right time to jump back in before its too late ,crypto market has take a better turn now and its not going to stop anytime sooner

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:21:12 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

True, most bounty campaigns nowadays give tokens with very low value, and the hunters cannot sell it.
Now bounty hunters need to think their self as investor. Choosing the project very carefully, so they will be able to sell the token at the normal price.

ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:45:49 PM

Actually you are right.  This is the time for bounty hunters to hold since the market will bounce back very soon so if were a bounty hunter and you've stopped holding, then start holding some coins in your portfolio. This is the time to be an investor.

I’m me
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:49:40 PM

I would prefer to hedge funds received from bounty in the next proportion: 30% converting in BTC, 20% to keep in that coin, 10-20 to take from the table in fiat and rest to buy another ALTs.

norman472

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

For me I never hold my coin from bounty I sell it as soon as possible while there is still have good value , but there are indeed some coins that I still maintain but that are very rare .

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:37:15 PM

To date, only remains to keep all earned tokens and coins until better times, selling earned coins on the bounty now is very stupid, so keep your assets until better times Wink

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:52:19 PM

for me at this time hold is mandatory, considering that bitcoin is increasing faster. I believe that some of the altcoins and bitcoins that I hold will make a profit. there are quite a lot of altcoins that I hold right now. more than 15.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:36:48 PM

I think we are all at a crossroads now. The current time periodically provides us with the opportunity to sell what we have stored for so long, but remember that those who really showed great patience will be rewarded.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:38:43 PM

We have all the right to our token/coins or money. Bounty has all their rights as well on their tokens. They are the only one who can decide what will happen to their tokens. What we need to do is support all their activities so they can really make a good decision which will affect the whole Crypto Community. As far as I know, as of this time, their only option is to hold/hodl their tokens because their value as of today is almost worthless.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:52:25 PM

I think we are all at a crossroads now. The current time periodically provides us with the opportunity to sell what we have stored for so long, but remember that those who really showed great patience will be rewarded.

Still why these people saying that it is good time hodling the bounty tokens what they have earned from the bounty campaigns.
If you wait in this marketplace, you may those tokens will be vanished from the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:00:38 PM

You are right , in the past Hunters receive over 10,000$ worth of rewards but the trends has completely changed. A smart hunter will hold their assets for a while to enable it realized value. Another thing is that some class of people who fall in the category of bounty hunting are students. They Sell at any price not caring about the price appreciating in future to cater their needs. I believe a Smart hunter should hold their assets to gain some value before disposing them .
abuhazzan

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 07:05:35 PM

Personally, I feel there is not much option left but to hodl. These days, bounty hunters are remunerated with very low amount of tokens that selling thosse tokens is tantamount to wasting precious time promoting the project. In my own honest opinion, I thik the solution lies in taking precious time to research awesome projects and then partake in their bounty campaigns. With that, one would cash out reasonable amount of money when its time to

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:13:29 PM

I saw the same situation when I just joined this forum, I am very confident that prizes and airdrop will return to peak like the end of 2017. I hope this will happen this year  Roll Eyes

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:09:44 PM

I saw the same situation when I just joined this forum, I am very confident that prizes and airdrop will return to peak like the end of 2017. I hope this will happen this year  Roll Eyes
I think now is the time to participate in bounty campaigns to earn as many tokens as possible and by the end of the year it will be a lot of money

meleonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:09:50 PM

Unfortunately the creator of the theme is right. Now it is a very difficult time for bounty hunters. One pays much less and there are few normal projects now. Now almost all good companies began to conduct IEO, so they do not need to hold a bounty particularly. But I still keep my tokens received from the bounty. I am sure that some of the coins will grow in price.

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:55:42 PM

Bounties are not worth the time again because the reward are gradually becoming insignificant. You may think of it as a time to hodl but what about the coin falling deeper after it goes on exchange. Any coin with a potential will be held by bounty hunters but you don't expect that I hodl a token which has no future and might even die off

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:01:16 PM

When do you think the 100x-200x dumped coins will recover? When BTC increases 100x-200x? Keeping a couple of years gives you 10x and I think it is not worth it. Instead try more profitable ways.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:02:42 PM

Gone are the days when hunters receive huge sums as rewards in fiat value when exchanged. There were cases of someone making as much as over $10000 in a single campaign and it happened that such coins have dumped drastically by now, so the hunter would have lost huge if he never exchanged and then it was the period of receive and dump quickly.

Right now the trend has changed, it is now the period of receive and hold, anyone that dumps will be dumping for a very cheap amount, may end up regretting when such tokens have pumped several amounts higher than how much was sold. Imagine working for three months and receiving $10 in token exchange value and dumping at such amount where it would be worth about $100 waiting for some months being favored with the impending bull run.

I strongly agree that now is the trend to hold tokens ... because bulkrun is very extraordinary is happening now ... I have taken part in several projects and until now the tokens are still stored properly ... and I will sell if the price has reached ICOs prices ... I am sure the token will return to Pump after many airdrop and bounty hunter participants have sold their tokens ..

luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 10:29:41 PM

Probably i would to choose to hold my bounty rewards if i really see an opportunity to giving me a big profit ,or if i sell early i would still choose to buy more,and also i know it and this one of the reason why i join in one bounty because i see the good future.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:42:09 PM

I strongly agree that now is the trend to hold tokens ... because bulkrun is very extraordinary is happening now ... I have taken part in several projects and until now the tokens are still stored properly ... and I will sell if the price has reached ICOs prices ... I am sure the token will return to Pump after many airdrop and bounty hunter participants have sold their tokens ..
There is no choice but holding, its a stupidity if we will sell our coins at this very down price considering the efforts we have invested on bounty so the best thing to do is to hold and wait the start of the bull run much more that we are now seeing green things on crypto market and hopefully few months from now the bull market comes again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: