Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:48:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you determine potentiality of any Altcoins?  (Read 12268 times)
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:22:30 PM

The question first is what kind of crypto user are you? Are you a trader or a hodler? The reason this is important is because both have different ways in determining the potential of the token in which the will earn/gain something. For instance a trader will only need to check if the altcoin has great volatility as it will make or break their trade, then they will need to analyze graphs and market trands for signals. On the other hand a hodler would need to check the community of the project, its roadmap, news and reviews, market trends and so on.

As you can see there are different factors between the two  which is why determining first what kind of user are you is much more important than determining the potential of an altcoin.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:52:44 PM

To determine a potential coin, I prefer to look at the development not in price. For example, I am holding ICNQ coin from the last year! The current value of this coin is ridiculous as it's price was 2 EURO in the ICO! But I believed and stuck in this project because they never stopped developing!

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

To determine the potentiality of a coin, I consider the price as well as the use of the coin. Imagine if the coin is used on an exchange or a very important commodity, it will be useful in future even if it won't be now.

anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:47:24 PM

Coins that have potential are coins that are useful for the future. The price of coins and their growth when entering the market does not guarantee that the coins will last long. Not only that, but good coins must also be supported by a great team that always develops the progress of the project.

anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:51:34 PM

Firstly I look out for the team and see how active and interactive they have been and also I consider their working products and the demand for that product is once out of the many factors I consider

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:56:48 PM

Personally, I think the best way to determine the personality of any altcoin is how useful the coin is and the team supporting the project to ensure the progress of the project.

ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

As I thought, to determine what to pay for that coin to do for the project, does the project solve any problems in the future, whether the supply is large or not, pay attention to the team Is the project a professional or not?

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:26:31 AM

For me, the most important is the product. I do not really care about the price or a whitepaper, even community is not bothering me. But the product should be functional, bring value and be competitive with centralised analogs.
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:49:16 AM

I usually look at how devs handle the community and fudders. Of course, this is not mean to determine good or bad project but to see how potentiality of that Altcoins.
A solid altcoin has a chill dev team.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:29:52 AM

I determine it in following way. I put fibonachi on a chart, but I have another interpretation of this tool. Thanks to this tool I can fin future point of reversal. For example 9370-9300 is my zone to open long position to get 2000 points. And now I have short position on btc

This strategy is used even in gambling but as practice shows, you cannot count on it only. I think compiling all the information about the cryptocurrency, applying filters to it, is the better variant. The probability to make a mistake in your choice is lower in this case.
I also try to follow the market changes and check for the news referring to the crypto world.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:09:52 AM

My answer is a community behind some coin. Take a look at this forum, for example, it`s made for bitcoin supporters and here you can see how strong bitcoin community is. You can judge any project by the strength of the community, only with that project can make a progress, without it doesn`t have perspective. A community can be big or small, don`t judge it by the size, get into it, talk with people, devs, and you will see how strong they are, and how they handle with problems. If they are good then stay with them no matter what!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:02:41 PM

The product or services they are render is very paramount in determining the prospect of a coin. The teams commitment, their adherence to marketing mix (4Ps), Promotion, product, packaging and price. These are my criteria in investing in a coin. Any coin that has pass mark on these, is good to go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: