Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:40:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Auditchain - Real Time Assurance and Disclosure for Digital Assets  (Read 6489 times)
noahstage

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 02:32:39 PM

Conducting IEO and listing tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges does not guarantee that the price of tokens will rise, so the choice of projects is important.

Conducting IEO on the cryptocurrency exchanges guarantees only that fact to investors that it will be listing of the tokens after the token sale.

Investors will know on what exchange will be the first listing of the tokens. That is why during IEO they more often chose exchange and they they chose project.
kamal88

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:07:10 PM

Now there are many projects that conduct IEO, as well as there are many exchanges, which are held IEO. So investors have a wide range of projects.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 05:45:33 AM

Now there are many projects that conduct IEO, as well as there are many exchanges, which are held IEO. So investors have a wide range of projects.

I agree that the project has a very large field for future potential work.

Indeed, the work of many exchange platforms is currently not transparent and is regulated only by some internal solutions.

High-quality audits can solve this problem.
trancedock

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:09:12 AM

Conducting IEO and listing tokens on cryptocurrency exchanges does not guarantee that the price of tokens will rise, so the choice of projects is important.

Conducting IEO on the cryptocurrency exchanges guarantees only that fact to investors that it will be listing of the tokens after the token sale.

Investors will know on what exchange will be the first listing of the tokens. That is why during IEO they more often chose exchange and they they chose project.

Experience traders know that after the listing of tokens on big exchange the price of the tokens grow because there are a lot of traders on big exchange.
voanvik

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:41:37 AM

I thnk that Auditchain is one of the promising project in 2019. Its services for audit will be used by business and they conduct an IEO.

Auditchain develops decentralized audit and real time financial reporting protocol ecosystem for digital assets and enterprise assurance and disclosure. This idea is promising.
zeropk2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:13:14 AM

The most important is not idea, but realization of idea. Auditchain has a ready MVP and everybody can check how MVP working.
WaRHeaD61

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:49:56 AM

Listing of tokens and change of ecxhange is very important for traders. After the listing of tokens on big exchange usualy price of the tokens raise.

First of all exchange must have a good liquidity, a lot of traders and big volumes of trade. If it will be a small exchange it will be hard to buy and sell tokens.

To have a lot of traders on the exchange, exchange must have a comfortable platfom, good conditions for trade and a lot of promotion.
curly-brace

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:24:33 AM

After the huge number of scams that were in 2018, investors have gained a lot of experience and now they are rare invest in ICO, preferring to invest in IEO.

Now there are a lot of scams too and conduction of IEO and listing on the exchanges does not guaranty the success of the project and raise of the tokens.
Doneliving

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:54:42 AM

Many projects after the ICO did not even start listing on the exchanges or postponed it, knowing that as soon as the listing appears on the exchanges, the price of tokens will fall.

It is a very big problem that after ICO projects do not start the listing on the exchanges and investors can not sell tokens.

If there is no listing after ICO investors cannot sell the tokens of the project. If project has a platform, they can use tokens on the platform. But usually such projects does not have a working platform at all.

If there is listing it is very important to see the volums of trade. Because if there is listing but no trade volumes investors can not sell their tokens because nobody will want to buy tokens.
chehuso

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:34:30 PM

As I understand for project that offers real time assurance and disclosure for digital assets big community is not important because they work for big compaines.

Auditchain will offer its servicies not only for big companies but also for small companies too. That is why big community is important.
kushi2830

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:37:46 PM

The AUDT Token will be used for payment of enterprise application service, assurance and disclosure payments. This services will provide the highest levels of transparency to investors.
dastingo

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 02:10:35 PM

Thanks transparancy and clearly of blockhain it can be used for different servicies useful for differen kind of business.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

Only then, when the deadline for fulfillment of obligations on roadmap comes, projects do not fulfill them, and investors, seeing that the road map is not fulfilled, sell tokens.

Then it is even mostly too late to sell because there are no buyers. If there are no updates and you lose trust, how should someone else gain trust and buy?

sometimes, this happens, that you can still sell tokens to someone. it may be in different. in many cases it is possible to return the lost, but not always. but I'm sorry, that everything will be fine with it

But it doesn't feel morally correct if you sell something to someone that you know will destroy the investment of another person.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
eaelucio

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:30:26 AM

Only then, when the deadline for fulfillment of obligations on roadmap comes, projects do not fulfill them, and investors, seeing that the road map is not fulfilled, sell tokens.

Then it is even mostly too late to sell because there are no buyers. If there are no updates and you lose trust, how should someone else gain trust and buy?

sometimes, this happens, that you can still sell tokens to someone. it may be in different. in many cases it is possible to return the lost, but not always. but I'm sorry, that everything will be fine with it

But it doesn't feel morally correct if you sell something to someone that you know will destroy the investment of another person.

just any business that is associated with investment is not the place for beginners. Because you need to clearly understand what goals you want to get and what income.
pickerta1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:04:59 AM

Thanks transparancy and clearly of blockhain it can be used for different servicies useful for differen kind of business.

but it should also be as simple as possible for people and for business. Only in this case these services will be in demand. My opinion.
alil

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

please tell me when will be available alpha version for users. I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice, and I want to see for myself.
Scarfmonster

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:14:02 PM

audit is now very popular and if there is such a service then I think it has a great chance to become successful and popular, but still not everyone will be comfortable to work with cryptocurrencies.
tistis96

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:46:02 PM

The AUDT Token will be used for payment of enterprise application service, assurance and disclosure payments. This services will provide the highest levels of transparency to investors.

in order to pay for these services, I first need to buy tokens on exchanges? It seems to me that it will not be very convenient.
boris1985

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:17:48 PM

As I understand for project that offers real time assurance and disclosure for digital assets big community is not important because they work for big compaines.

Auditchain will offer its servicies not only for big companies but also for small companies too. That is why big community is important.

I think that airdrop and bounty program as well as participation in blockchain events will help to create a large community around this project.
arieltnut

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:54:30 PM

After the huge number of scams that were in 2018, investors have gained a lot of experience and now they are rare invest in ICO, preferring to invest in IEO.

Now there are a lot of scams too and conduction of IEO and listing on the exchanges does not guaranty the success of the project and raise of the tokens.

I think it all depends on what kind of exchange IEO will hold and how popular this exchange will be. I think if one of the popular exchanges to confirm the listing of tokens in advance it says a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: