Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBet.pro - Advanced P2P cryptocurrency price movement betting platform | Bonus  (Read 824 times)
bitbetpro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:10:04 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 08:21:51 PM by bitbetpro

https://bitbet.pro

What is BitBet.pro?
- BitBet.pro is an advanced P2P cryptocurrency price movement betting platform. Predict the price movement of various cryptocurrencies and win Bitcoin from others players!

Why should I play on BitBet.pro?
- We provide you with the most advanced betting interface on the market, lowest fees, most stable platform and fastest deposits/withdrawals.

Is this game fair?
- It absolutely is. We cannot possibly change the price of a cryptocurrency. Data is taken from reputable exchanges including Binance and Kraken, in realtime. We are not after users winnings since users play against each other. We collect a small fee to keep the service running.

What cryptocurrencies are supported?
- For deposits and withdrawals you can use on chain Bitcoin and Lightning Network Bitcoin. Price movements you can bet on currently include Bitcoin:USD, Ethereum:USD, Litecoin:USD, BitcoinCashABC:USD, Monero:USD and Dash:USD.

Referral system?
- Of course! Invite your friends and earn 50% of the fee the site takes of your referrals winnings.

Signup Bonus?
- We are giving away free Satoshis for a limited time! Register now and grab your bonus on the profile page to try out the platform.

Still have more questions? Head over to https://bitbet.pro/faq and checkout our FAQ!

Wagering Contest going on! Checkout https://bitbet.pro/contest and win cool prizes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 906

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

Very simple and clean design,which is good.
I like the fact that you are transparent about the way profits are calculated.
yourBet = 100
yourDirection = Long

allLongBets = 200
allShortBets = 400

winningDirection = Long

yourPercentage = yourBet / allLongbets
yourWin = yourPercentage * allShortBets

Seems like a promising platform,but you will have to get more participants.Good luck,OP.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:28:41 PM

i just visit the website but for me the UI still not attractive to make players play in your website
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:55:15 PM

I really like this, it's a great skill game, It's like trading but better, if you get enough users to 'play' the game this could be huge. The good thing about this instead of trading is that you don't have to wait for your position to fill, stop losses or anything like that, you simply bet on long and wait. I would add more time frames, though.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:12:18 PM

Very simple and clean design,which is good.
I like the fact that you are transparent about the way profits are calculated.
yourBet = 100
yourDirection = Long

allLongBets = 200
allShortBets = 400

winningDirection = Long

yourPercentage = yourBet / allLongbets
yourWin = yourPercentage * allShortBets

Seems like a promising platform,but you will have to get more participants.Good luck,OP.

Thanks for your kind words! We try to be as transparent as possible.

I really like this, it's a great skill game, It's like trading but better, if you get enough users to 'play' the game this could be huge. The good thing about this instead of trading is that you don't have to wait for your position to fill, stop losses or anything like that, you simply bet on long and wait. I would add more time frames, though.

We will add more markets as soon as our userbase increases. Thanks for you kind words Smiley

What is BitBet.pro?
- BitBet.pro is an advanced P2P cryptocurrency price movement betting platform. Predict the price movement of various cryptocurrencies and win Bitcoin from others players!

- We provide you with the most advanced betting interface on the market, lowest fees, most stable platform and fastest deposits/withdrawals.

Is this game fair?
- It absolutely is. We cannot possibly change the price of a cryptocurrency. Data is taken from reputable exchanges including Binance and Kraken, in realtime. We are not after users winnings since users play against each other. We collect a small fee to keep the service running.

- For deposits and withdrawals you can use on chain Bitcoin and Lightning Network Bitcoin. Price movements you can bet on currently include Bitcoin:USD, Ethereum:USD, Litecoin:USD and BitcoinCashABC:USD.

Referral system?
- Of course! Invite your friends and earn 25% of the fee the site takes of your referrals winnings.

Signup Bonus?
- We are giving away free Satoshis for a limited time! Register now and grab your bonus on the profile page to try out the platform.

Still have more questions? Head over to https://bitbet.pro/faq and checkout our FAQ!

The idea is good but the interface of the site is too much simple. It should be a little bit more attractive and graphical. Also let me know if we can bet with other players only or we can bet with house too ?

You can only play against other players.
Don't worry we are improving our UI constantly.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:15:59 PM

The site is simple with lesser animation compared to usual sites that we see but it's user-friendly and easy to use.
It's nice to read a thread containing important information about the site so we will be able to understand your vision and how your team works. I'm sure that Bitbet.pro is a potential site.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:18:27 PM

You can only play against other players.
Don't worry we are improving our UI constantly.

I like the concept and it is the first time I came thru a betting site about crypto price. This will be interesting, I know that there ars still a lot to improve in regards to the site, if you will steadily improve it there's a chance you can have more users in your site. You should also include adding more promotions for your site. Good luck on your project.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:32:10 PM

This is some sort of margin trade/binary options and i do really like the dark theme designed of the site.It would be good if you do make some options on having light mode because some users doesnt prefer on the current UX.I might consider on trying up this site later on.
bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:46:47 PM

This is some sort of margin trade/binary options and i do really like the dark theme designed of the site.It would be good if you do make some options on having light mode because some users doesnt prefer on the current UX.I might consider on trying up this site later on.

We are already working on a light theme for the platform. Just follow us on twitter, we will publish any news there!
carlfebz2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:48:59 PM

We are already working on a light theme for the platform. Just follow us on twitter, we will publish any news there!
You should publish also on this thread if you are really aiming for maximum exposure of your site yet this would be a good site for those who do seek on those type of betting that do involves predicting prices or simply as trading.Just one more thing,i would like to ask on what exchange on where the prices integrated?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:55:42 PM

it looks a lot like trading with binary options, but i like the site i will follow the latest news on twitter...
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

In my own thoughts it's unrealistic to predict the price movement of a coin to the very figure and prediction of if the coin would go up or decline would be more like it or a price prediction range. The concept is interesting and would be so much fun
bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:15:25 PM

You should publish also on this thread if you are really aiming for maximum exposure of your site yet this would be a good site for those who do seek on those type of betting that do involves predicting prices or simply as trading.Just one more thing,i would like to ask on what exchange on where the prices integrated?

The used price source can be viewed on the platforms dashboard. We currently use data from Binance and Kraken.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 185

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:47:17 PM

Seems like a nice and clean platform, I have one question about what exchange you pick the price from, will that exchange name be called before the bet start or will the exchange be picked when the bet ends?

There is not one correct price of bitcoin, each exchange has its own price, depending on the trade there.
bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:54:36 PM

Seems like a nice and clean platform, I have one question about what exchange you pick the price from, will that exchange name be called before the bet start or will the exchange be picked when the bet ends?

There is not one correct price of bitcoin, each exchange has its own price, depending on the trade there.

You can see the price source on either the chart or the price box on the dashboard.
Thanks for your kind words Smiley
carlfebz2

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:56:30 PM

The used price source can be viewed on the platforms dashboard. We currently use data from Binance and Kraken.
Oh!I already see it,i didnt notice it earlier and im currently making some long-short bets as of this moment.Good luck to this site and you should put up some
budget on marketing side to have more exposure.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:05:28 PM

What is BitBet.pro?

Is this game fair?

- For deposits and withdrawals you can use on chain Bitcoin and Lightning Network Bitcoin. Price movements you can bet on currently include Bitcoin:USD, Ethereum:USD, Litecoin:USD and BitcoinCashABC:USD.

Referral system?
- Of course! Invite your friends and earn 25% of the fee the site takes of your referrals winnings.

Signup Bonus?

So if I am not mistaken this is another platform that you would bet if the price would go up ro down right?
I like the idea and it is not just Bitcoin that is being used in this platform there are also other so I really like it.
And thanks for the bonus .

bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:07:52 PM

What is BitBet.pro?

Is this game fair?

Referral system?

Signup Bonus?

So if I am not mistaken this is another platform that you would bet if the price would go up ro down right?
I like the idea and it is not just Bitcoin that is being used in this platform there are also other so I really like it.

We will add even more coins to the platform once our userbase grows. Stay tuned for that!
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:30:19 PM

What is BitBet.pro?

Is this game fair?

Referral system?

Signup Bonus?

We will add even more coins to the platform once our userbase grows. Stay tuned for that!

YES! This is great, I have been looking for something like this for some time now, Freebitco.in started offering bets on price predictions but they were only a few, you should add more time frames too, 1H, 4H and 1D like the charts usually have, I haven't tried it yet but I will register immediately and post my thoughts here.
bitbetpro (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:42:15 PM

What is BitBet.pro?

Is this game fair?

Referral system?

Signup Bonus?

YES! This is great, I have been looking for something like this for some time now, Freebitco.in started offering bets on price predictions but they were only a few, you should add more time frames too, 1H, 4H and 1D like the charts usually have, I haven't tried it yet but I will register immediately and post my thoughts here.

As stated some posts above, we will add more markets (up to 30D) when our userbase grows. Adding more markets now is not really smart since there is only a small portion of players betting. Stay tuned Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: